Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Assult on Naxxramas [SRP]

As long long ago, Thrall told Shalaman to regain his honor in the horde, He would have to gather an army and face the horrors of Naxxramas since Thrall's mightiest warriors had not even gained one source of information to be able to defeat Kel'Thuzad or his minions.

He went to dalaran to ask Rhonin for help. Rhonin couldnt come himself but he sent his best magicans and warriors to break the defenses of Naxxramas.

They went to naxxramas and began their assult.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Re: Assult on Naxxramas [SRP]

Marcus was out strolling Dalaran. Work had been short of late, especially after his disagreement with the goblins of K3, and his armor was beginning to fit loose. He sat on a bench near the fountian in the very center of the Magi city, away from the commotion and bustle of the crowded streets.

A young mage, a student likely, yelled through the cobbled paths: "Warriors, priests, mages, come all heroes! Rohnin has decreed an assault on the necropolis of Naxxramas! Spoils, honor and gold await the few courageous! All those interested should meet in Wintergarde Keep within the hour!"

Marcus chewed a bite of a Goldenbark Apple that he had stolen from a vendor earlier. While not inclined to throw himself into combat like a fool, the prospect of gold and fighting scourge appealed to the scarred warrior. Rising and tossing what remained of his apple to a nearby squirrel, he set off to find his companion Tyran. Hmmm, within the hour, we should be able to make that.
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gretari had also heard about the prospect of the assault in Naxxrammas . He had recently came back from his campaign serving for the Ashen Verdict in Icecrown Cidatel . He knew about fighting the scourge he'd slain many of them in his lifetime . He mounted a raptor given to him by Raider Bork as thanks for serving in Alterac Valley . He had developed an extroadinary bond with the creature and even gave it the name Zanlik and flew to the cold , snowy area of Dragonblight . He then arrived at Wintergarde keep
    Insert Signiture here.

((Don't make me send all the bosses at once :O))

((Spartan, please make SOMETHING on your profile RP related, please. Kel, I am surprised you haven't gotten a new pic yet =P))

((BTW, Winterguarde Keep is an Alliance camp.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

((All the bosses and trash vs. a small group of adventures... hm...))

"Men, keep bombarding the necropolis!" Relys yelled. He was not going to send his men to their deaths.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Relys Sunwalker
    ((All the bosses and trash vs. a small group of adventures... hm...))

"Men, keep bombarding the necropolis!" Relys yelled. He was not going to send his men to their deaths.
    ((Good thing my room isn't technecally in Naxxramas :O))

The bombs fell on the Necropolis's outside. Frostwyrms attacked planes, and crashed them.

"They best be hurrying this up!"

Another Frostwyrm attacked a plane.

"And keep our men safe!"

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...

10+ Year Old Account

As for hours and help from Rhonin, The Horde and Alliance had gathered a force to begin the assult on naxxramas, They mounted their drakes and started flying.

Suddenly they saw Kel'Thuzad Standing in the middle of Dragonblight, Shalaman asked "What is the Lichlord doing here? Isnt he supose to be inside naxxramas?"

As they approached closer to Kel'Thuzad without drawing his attention towards them neither noticing them, they planned on attacking him.

They ran and striked with all they had, But suddenly he disappeared and they all heard a voice "Mwahaha, you thought the lichlord would step into the middle of dragonblight on his own? Did you honestly think i would leave the Necropolis alone? If you want a true battle, Meet me inside The Shadow Necropolis Naxxramas. It is there your life will end. It is there where this all ends."

The heroes continued flying, As they passed by Wyrmrest Temple, They came up with the idea to ask Alexstrazsa for help.

Alexstrazsa said "I can not help you by sending my drakes into Naxxramas, That would be far to dangerous, tho i could give you the power to wound the heart of naxxramas and defeat the darkened forces within.

Alexstrazsa infused them all with Light and Life. They felt powered and strengthened. As they were ready to face their end. They came to naxxramas which was defended by armies of ghouls, frostwyrms and abominations.

((seeing as KT is a RPer, it feels a little godmoddy :-[ ))
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

10+ Year Old Account

(( ye lets just take the fake one xP ))

((Buu....bu...but then it's just you telling a story using us :'( )
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

10+ Year Old Account

(( w/e lets make it real kel'thuzad ill change the story at the end LOL )

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman the Elemental Warlord
    (( w/e lets make it real kel'thuzad ill change the story at the end LOL )
    ((I WAS JOKING! LOL! If you want me to do something in this thread I will, if you don't want me to I wont. This is the first assault is it not? Kel'thuzad loses in the end! If he didn't that would break any lore past Naxxramas. If it hadn't fallen the heroes of Azeroth would have had NO chance against the scourge :P. As I said before, its the first assault on Naxxramas in Northrend so I will lose in the end either way ))

Feeling the Gift of the Lifebinder warming her hearth and higtening her senses, Sharsantra flew swiftly around the undead troops standing before the citadel, scouting for easy targets to assassinate.

Seeing a lone necromancer, Sharsantra transformed into her cat form, and was swallowed whole by the shadows, as she started to prowl closer to the necromancer.

Continuing his bombardment, Relys snickered under his breath. "Suckers..."

He then went uber power mega kitty form and pew pew'd them all down from the sky, ending the siege of Naxxramas.

((lol bored.))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

((I acctually laughed at that, Relys :P Btw, Sharsantra doesn't like horde =3 And btw, I'm tired and bored as well ^^ ))

Ravaging the Necromancer hard from behind, he was dead before he hit the ground. Enveloping the shadows once again, Sharsantra stalked about, dodging flying undead bodyparts as the Argent Crusade kept fireing their mortars into their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharsantra Moonwrath
    ((I acctually laughed at that, Relys :P Btw, Sharsantra doesn't like horde =3 And btw, I'm tired and bored as well ^^ ))

Ravaging the Necromancer hard from behind, he was dead before he hit the ground. Enveloping the shadows once again, Sharsantra stalked about, and was sometimes close to get hit by the bombardement driven by that crazy blood elf scum leading the siege.
    ((I'm a member of the Argent Dawn/Crusade, not the Horde >))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

((Sorry, didn't know that :< Gonna edit the last post then ^^ ))

10+ Year Old Account

As most of the defense was broken, the people started to fly into the necropolis, preparing their assult on the Arachnid Quarter. The fearless heroes rushed into the Shadows of Naxxramas. With bare power of the infusions nothing could stand in the way, Untill they reached Anub'rekhan. With the fearsome crypt lord standing in front of them, They rushed into battle sacrificing their lives to break or atleast wound the defenses of naxxramas.