10+ Year Old Account

[SRP] Cleansing The Plaguelands [Open RP]

As Heroes of Azeroth take the fight to the the Lich King in Northrend, the Argent Dawn, Earthen Ring, Cenaurion Circle and The Knights of the Ebon Blade work to cleanse Lordaeron--now called The Plaguelands--of the Scourge presence. The Argent Dawn have set up bases in the Four Towers of the Eastern Plaguelands while the Knights of the Ebon Blade have set up a forward camp at the Thorndoril River in the Western Plaguelands.

The call to proud adventurers of The Alliance and The Horde is sounded to come and help expell the Scourge from the Plaguelands. Undercity and Ironforge respond in force. The Bulwark is reinforced by the Forsaken while the Dwarves strengthen the Alliance presence at Chillwind Camp. Both Factions set base camps at opposite ends of Andorhal with the town itself as the prize. In the Eastern Plaguelands, The Blood Elves and Darkspear Trolls set up a forward camp just outside their gates while the Draenei and Night Elves set up fortifications in Darrowshire.

((This is set in present time but during the the Fall of the Lich King. For this, The Blightcaller is alive, as are the Barov brothers. This is set in both halves of the Plaguelands, sorry for not getting a map ready but I will soon. The Alliance have a base in Darrowshire and the Horde have a base just outside The Ghostlands. Light's Hope is Neutral, as are the Four Towers (They're controlled by the Argent Dawn). In the Western Plaguelands, the Horde have the Bulwark of course. The Alliance have reinforced Chillwind Camp while they've both set up a forward camp at the Northren (Horde) and Southern (Alliance) ends of Andorhal. The Ebon Blade have a forward camp at thr Thorndoril River Flight Master as well))

((PvP can happen but the focus is wiping out the Scourge. Stratholme and Scholomance are to be left for later, I'll let everyone know when. Also, be wary of the Scarlet Crusade--they attack members of both factions except for Argent Dawn Members and Human Paladins and Priests.))

Fomortiis touched down at Thorndoril River and dismounted so that the Flight Master coyld take his Gryphon. All things considered, he wouldn't be needing it. He walks over to the Ebon Blade outpost recently built and find a sign nearby of interest:

WARNING: Unless you want to die, STAY AWAY from the Scarlet Crusade! There have been reports of increased attacks against travelers by the Scarlet Crusade. Because of the deaths of three Death Knights at the hands of the Zealots, Highlord Darion Morgraine and Highlord Tirion Fordring have given their permission for the extermination of the Scarlet Crusade from the Plaguelands. Any person seen with the colors of the Scarlet Crusade should be treated the same as the Scourge. Kill them first and we'll ask questions later.

"About damned time." he remarked as a smile spread across his face. He looked past the sign to the sight of a pile of fresh corpses--all Scarlet. No question the Death Knights were having fun hunting the Scarlets like the animals they were. As much as he would have liked to join in, Fomortiis decides to focus on the Scourge. Chances were good he'd run into Scarlets anyway.

...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Re: [SRP] Cleansing The Plaguelands [Open RP]

((Is the Barrens War part of the lore of this period? If so... the Alliance and the Dawn are kinda at war. And Tirion isn't the leader of the Dawn, he's the leader of the Crusade.))
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

((No, this is unrelated to that don't worry I should've mentioned this in my first post but it's unrelated to the Barrens War))

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt

((No, this is unrelated to that don't worry I should've mentioned this in my first post but it's unrelated to the Barrens War))
    ((No, I mean, did it the Barrens War already happen or does it not exist in this time point?))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

((It doesn't exist ^_^))

Relys was patrolling down the slope when he spotted a group of seventy weaker ghouls. He yelled "Contact!" for his tower to hear, and ran back where the Dawn lines were starting to form. Relys joined the lines, and took part in the slaughter of the undead. Ten of his men fell during the fighting.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

Fomortiis walked into the Writhing Haunt to find several Argent Dawn and Ebon Blade at work clearing the blighted field of undead. The Paladins and Death Knights were handling themselves fairly well so he decided to leave them to their work. He turned around to find himself staring face to face with an undead bear. Its black, lifeless eyes and oozing maw were nothing short of terrifying. Thinking quickly, Fomortiis shot a quick Shadowbolt spell. It sent the bear back but the beast quickly recovered.

"Now we're even." he remarked as he summoned Gigas.

"To weak to fight your own battles?" The Felguard sneered before charging the bear. The Warlock ignored the comment and focused on wearing down the bear from a safe distance. In a few minutes, the bear was slain.

"I didn't even hear its approach." Fomortiis remarked. "Was I really that distracted?" Not wanting to wait for an answer, Fomortiis (and Gigas) walked across the bridge into the Eastern Plaguelands. He noticed the sillhouettes of Forsaken riders in the distance on one side, the sillhouettes of Hippogryph riders on the other.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gretari stared on into the distance . He could just about make out a white stone castle with a banner of the scarlet crusade hanging over one of the walls . Gretari stood silently for a moment . Then he started to make his way out of the tower he was patrolling and went to ask Tirion Fording if he could have some troops to storm the location .

{Still learning the ropes , Dont be too harsh :P}
    Insert Signiture here.

((If I joined in on my two exiled Crusaders, would they be shot down on sight?))
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

10+ Year Old Account

((Hmm...depends. The Scarlets are technically allied with the Argent Dawn/Crusade despite the "shoot to kill" order from Tirion and Darion. If they turned their back on the Scarlet Crusade, it should be alright.))
    ((I'm going to introduce my other Alliance char Myrmid here. This is one of the few times they will interact with each other.))

Fomortiis turned and entered the rebuilt town of Darrowshire. A defensive wall had been erected at the end of the road leading into the small town, the colors of The Alliance flowing proudly from the two lookout towers. "Who's in charge here?" Fomortiis asked as he walked into the square.

"Who wants to know?" a thick, clipped voice replied. The Warlock turned to see a Draenei woman dressed in the colors of the Argent Crusade walking over to him. Her attire placed her as a Paladin of The Light but he knew who she was right away. "Well, this is a surprise." She said to him. "What brings you to the Plaguelands?"

"Nothing in particular." Fomortiis replied with a bored expression. "So you're the one the Argents put in charge for the time being, huh Myrmid?"

"It's got to be someone, yes." she replied with a nod. "I was just assigned this outpost last night. We've lost eight people to attacks from undead wildlife since then. If you're going to be in the area, we could use the talents of someone like you."

"If you hadn't abandoned your first calling, you wouldn't have that problem." The Warlock shot back, to which she slapped him across the face.

"The same could be said for you, Grand Marshall Aurabolt." she replied as her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Relax, I'm just teasing." Fomortiis said when he realized she was serious. With the aid of Myrmid and one of her underlings, Fomortiis created a Soul Well and a Summoning Stone. "That should hold its power for about ten uses before it disappears--more than enough for the time being. I'll be in the Barracks if you need me."

Tyran rode his steed up the road through Alterac. This was near the Monastery he had trained at. A pang of sorrow filled him as he realized he would never see that place again. This entire area surfaced many painful memories, and the priest had been anything but eager to return here.

Fifty yards ahead, Marcus rode, almost in sight Chillwind Camp. Tyran stared at him begrudgingly. Work had been slow lately back in Dalaran. Marcus had started this entire foolish business, after drunkenly overhearing two Dawn members chatting about the Scourge problem the Plaguelands were having. Setting it in his fool head that it would be a great idea to go back and help the various factions exterminate the Scourge, he packed up a few bags and set. Tyran had caught up with him in the Inn in Southshore.

"We'll be slain on sight! Don't you realize what we are?"

"Were, Tyran. Our loyalties do not lie there any longer."

"And you propose handing our trust to a ragtag band of failed soldiers, druids and death knights? Have you lost your mind??"

Tyran had given in eventually. Glancing up, he saw Tyran in a heated conversation with what appeared to be a guard at Chillwind Camp. The priest groaned.
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale entered the Western Plaguelands on her raptor, Cameron. She was careful to avoid running into the newly fortified Chillwind Camp, and skirted the edges. She saw what appeared to be two Scarlet Crusade members arguing with a defender of the Camp. Summersgale dismounted Cameron and hid in the bushes, trying to overhear their conversation without being noticed. She wanted to know why Scarlet Crusade members were working with the Alliance, and if they posed a threat to the Horde. She crept closer, bidding the element of wind to keep her breathing and movements quiet.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gretari had left his tower and was now overlooking Chillwind Camp . He saw 2 what appeared to be Scarlet Crusade members in a heated conversation with a Chillwind Camp priest . He aimed his musket at Tyran's head then waited a moment .

If they were a threat surely the Argent Dawn gaurds would be attacking them by now I'll go over there and see what the problem seems to be ' Gretari thought to himself . Then he stopped aiming his musket , shrugged then jogged over to the camp .

'What is the problem here ? . We've been told to kill Scarlet Crusade members ! , What's going on here?' Gretari asked
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account

((Good to see this is getting joined by more people ^_^))

<<Myrmidia>>

Myrmid made use of the Summoning Stone Fomortiis created by bringing Conjurors from Ironforge to open Portals to Darnassus and The Exodar. This way, they'd have a ready supply of troops and forces at the ready. "Scourge approaching!" the watch suddenly exclaimed.

"To arms!" Myrmid roared as she unsheathed Lionheart Executioner. "Beat them back!" She joined the first wave of soldiers who rushed to the gates to repell the undead. Among the raiders were ghouls, geists, apparitions and abominations. Harnessing the light, she cut down the undead with ease. She dodged an axe swing from an abomination in time to see the same creature cleave a sentinel in two.

"For the Light!" a new voice boomed. "Myrmid looked to see members of the Argent Dawn approaching from the west. They fell upon the marauders, vanquishing them with ease. It was only after the last of them had been dealt with Myrmid finally lowered his sword.

"Looks like we came just in time, Sister." one of the Paladins remarked. "We were on our way to Light's Hope when we saw the Scourge heading in this direction."

"Knight Champion Myrmidia of the Argent Crusade." she introduced despite herself. "I was asked to help the Alliance get a base set up in Darrowshire. Once that's done and we have a strong fighting force, we'll move on clearing Corin's Crossing of the Scourge presence."

"We've seen members of the Cult of the Damned scurrying in the distance." another of the Paladins remarked. "It looks like they're bent on making The Cleansing as difficult as possible. We'll speak with the Death Knights of Acherus and ask them to increase patrolls of the roads between there and here. Not only do we have to deal with Scourge but the Scarlets aren't making things any easier to those not wearing our colors."

"That's unfortunate." Myrmid remarked as she suddenly remembered the Warlock who arrived earlier. "It turns out I have someone who may be willing to help us in that regard. Light willing, the Scarlet Crusade will be but an afterthought when he's done."

((I'll have maps of the plaguelands up on a bit))

((Azeroth, A-Z-E-R-O-T-H ;D

I correct you because I love you :-\))

((No))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!