Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garots of the Shattered Sun.

Name: Garots
    Class: Mage

Affiliation:

The rest is a solid WIP, 8:20 west coast time, 8-21-2010
    Last edited by Garots; 2010-08-22 at 03:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted

Re: Garots of the Shattered Sun.

I like it. Not much else to say - you know your lore (of course)

Looking forward to see your new character on the threads. 8)

I'm a big BC guy, so I obviously tend to stray to more BC related topics, but anything is fine for me. ;D

Edit1: It's also incomplete, I still have a good amount of things to update to it.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Definately was a good read, so far.

By the way, if he's a mage can he be the vending machine for our quest RP's?

Sure, 1000g per bottle ;D
    Best of 5 years!

eh screw that then, too expensive.

Morzy was a mage back when he was alive, so I guess he can make his own. Arilistrasz (a new idea in the works) would also not need it.

Is it booze? because Archilios would pay over 10,000g for a bottle. Drunken bastard

Only the finest
    Best of 5 years!

You amaze me time and again! Very well written!

Thanks human Troll-thing! ;D

I expect a golden llama for a birthday present tomorrow!
    Best of 5 years!

Haha sure :P Yeah I know, I am in the process of updating my profile/character to be in synergy with my RP character on Argent Dawn. But it is 3:51 o clock right now over here, so I will hit the pillows and change avatar/sig tomorrow - as well as posting a Bio on that shady Warlock he is.

Hugz and kisses! *Note to self: Get lama from pet store, paint gold, hand to the Troll/Human.*

Cool, can't wait! ;D

Note: Bite llama to see if it really golden.

edit: Yay...another Warlock....
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots
    Just had to answer to that one! I am locking around since 2005, don't worry son. You know me, I always get to breed adorable characters out of that twisted mind of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Garots
    Cool, can't wait! ;D

Note: Bite llama to see if it really golden.

If it was made of solid gold, it wouldnt be a Llama, it would be a hunk of gold in the shape of one, you specifically asked for a golden Llama, golden could mean colored :]
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

@ Zen, ok, I have faith you will make an adorable, not twisted Lock.

@ Liz, I want it solid gold, and alive. And shooting rockets. eBay it.
    Best of 5 years!

Greetin's, Garots!

I have read your background and I must say that I like your focus on Outland. Place to be with your character seems to be Northrend nowadays (which isn't that suprising, of course. Quite reasonable as well).

Though, I found some flaws in your background. You write that your character seems to discover, by accident, that he has some kind of talent for magic. But it isn't stated anywhere, in the lore, that people discover they have a talent for magic. I know from a friend of mine, that in WoW's RPG a talent for magic is obtained through diligent study and a talent for study. And also you write that your character was twenty-one years old while wandering through Elwynn Forest. Now, with your character born fourty-seven years ago, that was quite a tricky thing to do, back then. You see, twenty-six years ago you would probably have bumped into a murderous orc. The First War raged on in the regions of Stormwind, twenty-six years ago (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/story/timeline.html).

Anyway, /criticmode off. What happened inbetween the time he became a mage and he traveled through the Dark Portal? There's a gap of twenty-six years to fill! I would love to hear more .

Quote Originally Posted by Tondel
    Greetin's, Garots!

I have read your background and I must say that I like your focus on Outland. Place to be with your character seems to be Northrend nowadays (which isn't that suprising, of course. Quite reasonable as well).

Though, I found some flaws in your background. You write that your character seems to discover, by accident, that he has some kind of talent for magic. But it isn't stated anywhere, in the lore, that people discover they have a talent for magic. I know from a friend of mine, that in WoW's RPG a talent for magic is obtained through diligent study and a talent for study. And also you write that your character was twenty-one years old while wandering through Elwynn Forest. Now, with your character born fourty-seven years ago, that was quite a tricky thing to do, back then. You see, twenty-six years ago you would probably have bumped into a murderous orc. The First War raged on in the regions of Stormwind, twenty-six years ago (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/story/timeline.html).

Anyway, /criticmode off. What happened inbetween the time he became a mage and he traveled through the Dark Portal? There's a gap of twenty-six years to fill! I would love to hear more .
    I know, I was tired when I wrote this. Like I always am. I am writing a new one in word, then will replace.

BTW, Relys, I know you made another account ;D
    Best of 5 years!

actually, there ARE references to people having a talent to magic. It could easilly be inferred that not everyone is born with the ability to use magic, or at least use magic well.

I cannot really quote anything because im tired/lazy, so yeah... but they're there.

Also, there is nowhere saying people aren't born with magical powers.
    Best of 5 years!