15+ Year Old Account

Einaron the earth-warder

I made this bio out of 2 bio character creator templates ,http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nd-personality. and http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...50165896&sid=1 I deleted some questions that did not feel relevant to him and some because they sounded to repetitive, I also spaced it out the questions because all that info seemed rather confusing.

BASIC INFORMATION
    Full name: Einaron
    Race: Black dragon
    Alignment: True Neutral. The free spirit, doing good or evil, lawfully or chaotically. Nature’s alignment. Someone who calls it as they see it
    Detailed Class: Earth-warden
    Titles of any sort: Einar,the forgotten one, the lost one, the last true uncorrupted black dragon,the earth-warden.
    Sexual Orientation: Straight

Relationships (romantic), past or present: Tangistrasza(past)
    Involvement with any associations, guilds, or militias: The black dragonflight
    Ranks or regards among said guilds, associations or militias: Forgotten

Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
    Father:Neltharion, the Earth-Warder ,other titles: Deathwing the Destroyer, Neltharion the Betrayer, Deathwing the Worldbreaker, Xaxas, Blood's Shadow, Lord Daval Prestor, The Black Scourge, The Dark One, Death Aspect, and Blackwing Greatfather. Occupation:trying to make the world his own and make everyone else his minions. Personalities: thinks everyone in lesser being then himself Status:alive, but recouving

Mother: Sintharia ,other titles:Lady Sinestra. Occupation:to try to get dragons worthy of her master. Personalities: Worships death wing like a god. Status deceased

Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
    Full brother: Nefarian, follows his father to any extremes. Status deceased(?)
    Full sister: Onyxia, tried to corrupt the alliance. Status deceased
    Half brother: Sabellian, lieutenant in the outlands. Status alive
    Half brother: Barthamus, first nether drake. Status alive
    Half brother: Neltharaku, leader of the netherwing dragon flight. Status alive
    Half brother: Dargonax, first Twilight dragon. Status deceased

RELATIONS, ETC.
    Place of birth: In the mountains
    Current home(s): A carven in Redridge mountains
    Reason for making a home there: Place that remembers of what the world used to be like
    Any recurring or particularly strong dreams? Him and his kind flying through the air free

PERSONALITY

1-10, Blissful to Depressed: 9

1-10, Optimism to Pessimism: 8

1-10, Selfless to Egomaniac: 4

1-10, Generous to Greedy: 4.5

1-10, Always keeps his word to never keeps his word: 2

1-10, Utterly honest to frequent liar: 6

1-10, Always helps others to never helps others: 2

1-10, Often socializes to selfish and xenophobic: 7

Feelings and tendencies towards alcohol: He likes it

A brief personality description: He is sadden of his own dad and his races corruption

Favorite things in life(Foods, colors, events, etc.): food, flying, rock/earth/mountains

Least favorite things in life: Death, blackness, his family

Significant or unusual traits or aspects: He can raise or lower mountains, he is good at hiding/surviving

APPEARANCE

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. A huge black dragon,rivaling the size of the other dragon aspects(but just a bit smaller). His tail is enormous, just as big as his head to back claw. On his black left claw he has a huge scare. If you looked in eyes you might could see small mountains.His wings looks like it has been through a three baker’s dozen of hurricanes. He looks old and weary as the rocks does it's self.

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.(dwarf) In dwarf form he looks very similar of his true form.He has a big nose and eye look the same, his hear is also brown, he wears leather clothes.

Best features (to others): his eyes,if you look in to them you might see the mountains themselves.
    Worst features (to others): his breath
    Favorite features (to themselves): his tail
    Least favorite features (to themselves): his huge scar on his back left claw

ABILITIES
    Skill and experience with their weapons: Very versed, since he has been in this world for a very long time

Skill and experience with any sorts of magic: Since he is a earth-warder he can control the earth(elements), also along his travels while in his mortal form his companions also taught him many magic, he knows some arcane/shaman/druid/hunter/warrior abilities, but he uses them very rarely, he also can turn into a mortal or other creatures, if he has to cooperate with the alliance he prefers a dwarf, if it is horde he prefers a tauren.

Mastery of their class: grandmaster

Skill and experience in battle: He has been in almost everywhere since he has been born, either minuscule or a very huge effect on them.

Pre-prime, in their prime, or post-prime: Post-prime

Favored weapons or skills: a huge mace, made out of the strongest and most durable rock there is on azeroth, one that has a small white gem, it can glow according to what dragon flight is closest to him, the brighter it is the more closer the dragon is to him. A huge shield made of rock, to normal people it might look like just a normal rocky shield but when some who is well versed in magic they see flashes of pictures that keep changing, the dragons history.(As I mean people that are well versed in magic I mean archmages, arch druids, high ranked shamans and etc., not priest or paladins because I think it is a whole different kind of magic….)

Special abilities or unusual skills: The ability to control elementals of the earth, can make or lower mountains and make his skin as hard as rock so almost nothing can penetrate it

Their current every-day life: Everyday is a new adventure, he tries to find people and items to protect it from his father or in the end trying to use it against him.

PROS AND CONS
    What is appealing about them to others: That he is nice

What is unappealing about them to others: That he is a black dragon thinking it is out to kill/corrupt them.

Where do they favor in battle: In the mountains

Where do they lack in battle: In the air way far from the ground

Part 1: The Basics

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
    He is generally weak against huge amounts of water.

What does your voice sound like?
    Wave hitting mountains.

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
    Back in the day…I remember when…Their used to be…

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    He likes to go bare foot, so he can feel the dirt in his toes.(in mortal form)

What is your earliest memory?
    When giant rock men coming down and granting his father and 4 other big dragons powers.

Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
    Form his father and from his adventures.

While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
    His father, he created barriers throughout the world so people did not fight.

Part 3: Past Influences

What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
    When his father turned corrupted.

Who has had the most influence on you?
    Tangistrasza,(indirectly) saved his life from corruption unlike his family.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    Him being the last uncorrupted black dragon

What is your greatest regret?
    That he never became corrupted…it would make things so much more simpler.

What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
    He has killed mortals.

When was the time you were the most frightened?
    When he has lost all hope.

What is your best memory?
    When him and his mate was together.

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
    Pessimistic.

What is your greatest fear?
    That his dad will take over the world.

Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
    Yes, he only kills if he has to or the being is morally wrong.

How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
    He hides himself, or else it could be the death of him.

Do you have any biases or prejudices?
    He is bias against all black dragons.

Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
    Killing any red dragons, or even hurting them.

Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
    He would protect his mate and his ideals what the world should be.

Part 5: Relationships With Others

In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? By keeping a distance.

Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
    Tangistrasza, she (indirectly)saved him from a life of corruption.

Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
    Alexstrasza, she is fighting for the same thing that he is.

Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
    No, by his skin no one want to affiliate with him.

If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
    No one.

Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
    Deathwing

Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
    Avoid conflict

Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
    If he has to, but since he is usually alone he does not have to.

Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
    It is okay, as long as they do not know who he is.

Do you care what others think of you?
    The are scared, thinking because what his family has done he will do the same to them.

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
    To fly above the mountains

What is your favorite color?
    Red

What is your favorite food?
    Fresh deer

What is your favorite smell?
    The smell of rock and dust

What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
    He likes tot watch how other mortals get things done.

Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
    He has drunk a little.

How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
    Their is a new adventure for him every day.

What type of transportation do you prefer?
    Flying

What makes you laugh?
    Nothing, anymore…

How do you deal with stress?
    Fly is high up in the sky as possible.

Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
    He usually always has a plan

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
    He reads books and other records and such and if he finds any leads on any powerful weapon or item he tries to get it.

What is your greatest strength as a person?
    His strength to just keep on going.

What is your greatest weakness?
    His memories of the past

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    That he could forget his past.

Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
    Extroverted

Are you generally organized or messy?
    Mostly messy, but when he has any adventure he starts of organized then they end up.

Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
    Surviving, hiding, suriving changing, killing, making friends

Do you like yourself?
    One day, but not today.

What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
    So he can stop his father,yes, he is afraid of letting people know who he is.

What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
    Make the black dragon flight be heard in a room and hear the room go quiet, he wants it to here the name and they go They are the most honorable dragon flight, some of the most rusted and kind of their kind

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Same place as he is today.

If you could choose, how would you want to die?
    Fighting in a blaze of glory.

If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
    Let all the dragon aspect know that he is still here, breed so that their still be an uncorrupted dragon, and try to kill his father.

What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
    His sweet sweet tangi.

What three words best describe your personality?
    Rock, black-sheep, down-to-azeroth.

What three words would others probably use to describe you?
    Hatred,black dragon,AHAHAHHARUN!

What song identifies to your character?
    Hurt, covered by Johnny Cashh(( out of all the questions I enjoyed this one the most,I highly recommend it if you make a rp character!I made this question myself.))

[B]History:

His earliest memories was then these giant rock men came from the stars above and gave his father and 4 other huge dragons power, and remembers that it had granted them great powers of earth, life itself, time, magic, and dreams. He and his people where making mountains so mortals would not have to fight each other, they where trying to protect them.

While he was flying over some of the mortals palaces he felt something, something he had never felt before, such power….He transformed into one of the mortals, the blue people otherwise know as Kaldorei. He saw before him a lake, no maybe a well what ever it was he wanted to touch it. As his hands where going to touch the magical water. But some behind he said “No!”. He looked behind him and saw on of the kaldorei, but the felt I was something else…something like him, a dragon. She said” This well seems to do something to these people..it is changing them.” He heard she said and he asked” In a bad way?” She looked at him and said” Well..it could be either, they could do anything with it, but yes if they miss use it could be the end to all of us.” His face turned happy to sad “So you’re here to..protect it?” The other dragon responded ”More to just look after and if they find anything tell my mother.” He responded to her “Would you like to go somewhere more….free?” She smiled and said “Um sure.”

The two dragons slowly ended up loving each other, even though to their kin it was frowned upon for two dragons of different dragons to be in love like they were. But the love did not last, the Kaldorei some how made a portal so demons could get in. Saddly Alexstrasza ordered many of her dragons to go to Zin-Azshari where the mortals were keeping the demons at bay, but he could not go because he was watching over their eggs. After 30 minutes he felt something wrong, he decided to leave the eggs and go see what was happening he. He saw his father hold up a golden disc in his hands, he watched as the great dragon crush all the demons and forces at Zin-Azshari, which included his sweet Tangistrasza. The dragon was stunned, he could not understand why or what happened. Slowly but surely the well of eternity exploded which caused the Continent to split in three. When it did Einaron searched hopelessly for the cavern that was housing his dragon eggs, When the finally found it he looked at them, not a single one of them were not harmed. You could see tears coming down his face as he knelt down “No!!!Why……” and hit his face on the cold stone.

Author’s notes
    I worked on this character for a while,2-3 days, I hope you criticize it how long it took me to make it. His history is a work in progress, I want to add two more stories that are important. I might be a bit off on lore, or at least the timing of the when the continent spilt. Hope you like it!

Edit: If any of you guys really like your names to be real important and have a meaning(like I do)then in old norse Ein means one,alone and ar means warrior((from here ) and tangi means to weep or mourn,from Māori language, from(( here)) then I just added what their respected ending of their last names of their races.
    Last edited by apepi; 2010-06-22 at 05:46 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

O.O Wall of win! Good job mate, i would never in a lifetime have the patience to write that much myself! One hell of an imagination you've got there! Kudos
    Quote Originally Posted by galten1234 View Post
    i have thinking of a new hero class the dragon drake it would be a dragon that would be in horde and have attack like 90% damage and 10% frostbolt and maybe a pet thaat is a serpent? i think it would be very good and it could also have ability called fire and do 30% fire damage !! it will be aswsome plz blizz do this class!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah,I did first did the first character creator template,but then I had to reset my whole browser,but then it went away,I decided to do it all again,so I thought,if I am going to do it again it will be better then last time,so I added the other character creator template.I then made it on Microsoft word processor, but almost every time I copied and paste stuff on their is froze,it took me a while to figure out how to recover my document, which I had to do it again and again.>.<

I am also sorry it the question format is a bit out of place, tomorrow ill go over it and see if it needs some reformatting, I just wanted to see how people would like the story.I did not think the history of it would turn out that well,as I hate to ramble but I think it went swell.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. A huge black dragon, rivaling the dragon aspects size. His eyes as brown as they could see, and when you looks I them you might could see many mountains. His back left claw has a huge scare on it. He has a enormous tail, it is big as his body(head to back claws) it’s self. His wings looks like it has been through a three baker’s dozen of hurricane. He looks old and weary as the rocks it did it’s self.-Copy+paste

Might wanna edit that part out

Don't double-post, crazy guy :P
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2010-06-22 at 01:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. A huge black dragon, rivaling the dragon aspects size. His eyes as brown as they could see, and when you looks I them you might could see many mountains. His back left claw has a huge scare on it. He has a enormous tail, it is big as his body(head to back claws) it’s self. His wings looks like it has been through a three baker’s dozen of hurricane. He looks old and weary as the rocks it did it’s self.-Copy+paste

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 11:27 PM ----------

Okay the grammar is a bit bad,do you just want me to rewrite that part?

Edit: okay I cleaned the that part out some.
    Last edited by apepi; 2010-06-22 at 07:03 AM.

"Place of birth: In the mountains" Really?
    I think this was very well-thought; kudos.
    This account is considered as inactive as of 9th feb. 2011. I am now Gorgash from now on.

There's a couple lore issues that I'd like to flesh out, here.

Numero uno: The title of "earth warder" is only worn by Neltharion, who abandoned it when he became deathwing. No dragon in their right mind would likely pick up that title again, in respect to the other flights who were decimated by who they thought to be their ally.

As well, if you want to claim that your character isn't evil, then there's going to have to be strong reasons in your history as how he wasn't corrupted by the old gods, while his father, one of the greatest dragons in the world, was. You should also know, that because his race is of the blacks, it will be hard for him to make allies, due to the neesisity of proving that he isn't like the others. People will instantly distrust him.

Seeing as you're aiming at making a very complete character ( - the history) I'll let my thoughts out.

I'm sorry, you can't be that old and not be corrupted. Only the youngest of the black dragons could be uncorrupted. Proof of this, as taken from wow wiki :

"Then came the madness that destroyed Neltharion's mind. As the black dragonflight followed their leader into madness, so did their powers. He lowered mountains and destroyed land so that races would mingle and fight over territory. They traded their powers of earth for the powers of fire and magma. Destruction was their art and death was their goal. All the other dragons of Azeroth have fought against Deathwing's flight at every opportunity."

As you can see, the dragons of old were all corrupted by the old gods, not one escaped, and certainly not a son of Deathwing.

I agree with Madgod concerning the title "Earth-warder" in every way. No dragon in their right mind would take that title. They would be hunted down by not only other dragons, but by Alexstrasza herself, as she poses so much hate unto Neltharion for his change.

As well, from your bio : "after Malygos was slain he went where collected his magical treasures so they could not be used by evil forces"
    How could a black dragon come out and go to Malygos' lair, the place where Alexstrasza posted many of her best wyrms to defend the place, come in, steal stuff, and go out unaffected... Even an ancient would not be able to do that with wyrms in the area...

This is only one of the parts that doesn't work with the available history, I don't want to do this for every single one of these little mess-ups with lore.

Last but not least, try not to attack your character to close to any main character in lore (i.e. Deathwing) as that causes us lore freaks to go berserk on you and rip up your story as there is no tomorrow. Unless your character is in the Lore and your bio reflects the available lore perfectly, try not to make a character as you did here.

I'm sorry to have been so harsh, but I hope this will make you rethink your character. I suggest not trying to make a dragon at first as they do require lots or lore and they normally get ripped on the hardest. Try making wither a human, orc, troll or any other of the playable races of Azeroth first (except draenei, they require almost as much lore as the dragons ) get a feel for the community, then try again with a good bio. Trust me, the reward is worth it, RP is a very fun way to pass time!
    Last edited by Black Mage; 2010-06-22 at 03:03 PM.

Woah wait a sec where's the Malygos affair in the bio?

And to be fair, my dragon's the mate of Alexstrasza. Thats a LOT closer to a character than being Deathwing's son. Deathwing had a lot of sons and daughters.

I also want to say that I really hate that style of template... It is really hard to read through if it's just one type of text. At least make the questions and stuff bold font so we can look through it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Woah wait a sec where's the Malygos affair in the bio?

And to be fair, my dragon's the mate of Alexstrasza. Thats a LOT closer to a character than being Deathwing's son. Deathwing had a lot of sons and daughters.

I also want to say that I really hate that style of template... It is really hard to read through if it's just one type of text. At least make the questions and stuff bold font so we can look through it easier.
    I'm sorry should have been more precise. Your character is maybe connected to a major lore figure, but he does not really affect the lore as much. A red dragon is way easier to pass then a black dragon, due to their turbulent past and the way they are never able to stay quiet and do nothing, as the red dragons do *cough* Alexstrasza *cough*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    There's a couple lore issues that I'd like to flesh out, here.

Numero uno: The title of "earth warder" is only worn by Neltharion, who abandoned it when he became deathwing. No dragon in their right mind would likely pick up that title again, in respect to the other flights who were decimated by who they thought to be their ally.

As well, if you want to claim that your character isn't evil, then there's going to have to be strong reasons in your history as how he wasn't corrupted by the old gods, while his father, one of the greatest dragons in the world, was. You should also know, that because his race is of the blacks, it will be hard for him to make allies, due to the neesisity of proving that he isn't like the others. People will instantly distrust him.
    Yeah,at first he was still a little corrupted but at when he saw his father kill his beloved he kind of snapped out of it,which after he just hide(like all other dragons did. He really has not made any other connect with the other dragon races, and tries to stay away from him,knowing they might try be be able to figure out who he is.And in my next story it shows how hard it is to makes friends,he really can make friends with mortals.

I might edit my first story to show he was a bit corrupted at first.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't float my boat... Lore states "The dragonflights hunted the blacks to the brink of extinction. Deathwing's remaining consorts were slain, by his own recklessness, in the first few days of the war. Ultimately the blacks were nearly wiped out" and just popping up with another child of Deathwing doesn't work. If only you made him younger, with memories of his old flight.

Please, PLEASE, don't make an ancient black wyrm. They are no longer there, apart from Deathwing himself, it's almost explicit in the lore...

Younger drakes would be all right, and I would slow down on the BS I am sending your way...

P.S sry for this, gotta respect the dragon lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you could make him one of the netherwing dragonflight? They were supposedly the spawn of deathwing and they are against his work?
    Or maybe a twilight dragon that has escaped from Grim Batol where Deathwing had been storing the eggs?

Any corruption via the Old Gods when the black flight is concerned is there to stay. The black flight is fiercly loyal to their father and leader. Even IF some of them were not corrupted, they would still follow him. Father knows best, after all.

A nether dragon would be a good idea. Twilight dragons would essentially magically beefed-up black dragons: fiercly loyal to Deathwing.

And End is right. The flight was hunted to near extinction, because of the folly of Deathwing. An old dragon like him, even at the time, would have most likely been killed.

And here I thought it was the new VoA-boss.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanter View Post
    Haha, no, welcome to the RP forums my friend!
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2010-06-22 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanter View Post
    haha, i wa expecting some voa speculation too XD