Poll: What race combi

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    the chinese have nothing agains the pandaren the reson for this rumer is that when they were orignaly modeled for WC III they were japanise, so the Chinese rebeld agains it , also there allrdy is a MMO in china that has a playable race of Panda-people ( and they can be killed in pvp)

From what i hear the Pandaren are not being added coz the Sam guy , who created them wants them to be on the Horde side but Cris Metzen wants them to be Alliance. Samrt chap he is...
    yep sam is hordy and chris alli but pwrendramas were only a joke by blizzard but they offended china somehow

15+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream, a few nights befor, where there where padaren ingame. Not as playable race but rather as classtrainer for the ultimate BREWMASTER! It was a heroclass like deathknights are, starting zone was something like "a lone hero (no matter what race) was heading through the jungles and came across a wounded pandaren who was almost about to die - long story short the hero helped him and to thank him he told him the arts of brewmasterie... blabla. Pretty awesome! But only if there would only be one per server i guess and... errr

Not, just no to my dreams. I should try get a reallife again.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nhomizz View Post
    yep sam is hordy and chris alli but pwrendramas were only a joke by blizzard but they offended china somehow
    They only offended china by putting japanese clothes on the pandaren, nothing more, nothing less.

The people that blame it on this reason just shows that they have no brains what so ever.

Instead come up with a reason to why they wouldn't fit into the game, why wouldn't alittle asian feel have a place in this game?

Sure they are *furries* or what ever, but a brewmaster/martial arts panda would just be so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannesv View Post
    Guys, you all fail so much at writing pwendwaram.
    OMG another one who can't spell pfftwarmanenmft properly...

For fucks sake, are 12 year olds writing in this thread?

The amount of ridiculous misspellings is staggering! I got a headache reading the first couple of posts.
    (I am aware some "misspellings" were intentional, but you can clearly see the ones that are not)

On topic, however, Pandarens will never happen. They were created as a joke and even though they have a part in the official lore, they still will never be a playable race. And I am appalled at the fact that in the poll people would have Pandaren over Goblins in-game.
    Last edited by Xheoul; 2010-06-25 at 10:54 AM. Reason: clarification

Oh look, it's another "Pandaereeaainaan" thread...

I like Pandermans.

10+ Year Old Account
    no pradamsen wont happen
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by The Painkiller View Post
    I'm not sure what's with people and Pandarens. Everyone is so quick to say "nope, never gonna happen" when blizzard would be a fool to not include them in any way.

Think about it, sure they were only added as a joke, but they got great feedback. Great as in that was a couple years ago and people are still talking about it.

Also, and this really bugs me, is that for some reason people think blizz is incapable of adding lore to WoW. Sprinkle a little lore on top of Pandarens and they're in.

After creating something so popular, why would blizz not even try to build on it? It only makes sense to give the people what they want.

Also, if they were added, I believe Samwise said himself they'd be horde.
    Are you so close-minded?

The reason Pandarens will never be added to WoW as a playable race is because of one simple reason. Over 50% of WoWs subscribers are Chinese. In China, panda's are spiritual animals. China will not allow its population access to World of Warcraft if the race was added in, because it simulates harm to pandas.

Blizzard is never going to risk half its subscribers to add in a playable race that quite frankly isn't even that cool.

Deleted
    With this skin, I'd rather not.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is also assuming that the Panderans would join the Horde in the not existing chance that they would become a playable race. Their lore is neutral and having them join either faction is reasonable. Also for the brewmaster class... Well the orcs love their brew too so you can't say only Alliance have an existing race that would make a good brewmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Merodium View Post
    Considering it's spelled as it's pronounced, more or less, it is quite weird how you can misspell it..

Naga won't be added. They'd be a cool race and all, but I seriously doubt it will happen.
    They cant wear boots or legs.. They need 2-4 gloves, depending on class, and headgear wont be easy to design..
    I've always been curious as to how they will fit headgear on worgen.

Deleted
    Funny how a thread can derail so much with one litle grammar mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima View Post
    I've always been curious as to how they will fit headgear on worgen.
    Ever seen a tauren with a helmet ?

Can we make them alliance instead? I'd love to see bloody, dead panda's all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Moletta View Post
    I completely agree with you the Pain, but if they planted them on the Horde side they would have to have an Alliance race. I was thinking of Naga Both look realy nice. i dont know why but at the moment i dont't seem very hyped up about the new races .
    Oh, the naga are really likely to join the Alliance. Y'know, what with the night elves not being Alliance and all. Oh wait

Also, the title is misleading. You imply that you have found evidence that Pandaren may be added in game. However, you have yet to provide said evidence.
    Last edited by Dalinth; 2010-06-25 at 11:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Are you so close-minded?

The reason Pandarens will never be added to WoW as a playable race is because of one simple reason. Over 50% of WoWs subscribers are Chinese. In China, panda's are spiritual animals. China will not allow its population access to World of Warcraft if the race was added in, because it simulates harm to pandas.

Blizzard is never going to risk half its subscribers to add in a playable race that quite frankly isn't even that cool.
    The only flaw is we slaughter dragons en mass. I can't take a shit and wipe it without having to kill another fucking dragon boss.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    For fucks sake, are 12 year olds writing in this thread?

The amount of ridiculous misspellings is staggering! I got a headache reading the first couple of posts.
    (I am aware some "misspellings" were intentional, but you can clearly see the ones that are not)

On topic, however, Pandarens will never happen. They were created as a joke and even though they have a part in the official lore, they still will never be a playable race. And I am appalled at the fact that in the poll people would have Pandaren over Goblins in-game.
    It's okay, while the Alliance all get Worgens, those people people are all going to opt out of getting Goblins for a race not being added, sucks to be them =P
    Oh wait... this topic doesn't change anything about what Blizzard is or isn't going to do.

The pandermama on the screenshot from the OT looks strangely shopped! I can tell from the pixels, and...

...and I have seen a lot of shops in my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".