Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There will always be that guy that has to try and find that certain gear and talent combo that "breaks the game and will ruin WoW forever" It happens.

Also, to the OP-Cool story, bro.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

I didn't see this happening in TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Taurrus View Post
    Did he just said heroic dungeons?...
    You sir win the internet, haven't laughed that hard for a short while.
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Ill just leave this here for Roveredo...

http://www.wowwiki.com/Resilience

They're supposed to be HEROIC right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathofdoom View Post
    Yeah, 4 tiers ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see back during ToC I was able to solo heroic instances as a prot pally in a combo of 10man Ulduar/ToC gear (only an alt). So tanking in DPS meh.

Hell I healed a DPS geared/DPS Specced DK in frost through FoS and we never wiped. I was on my alt Shammy who had to man Udluar/ToC/maybe 1 ICC gear, all 10 man.

conclusion: with the exception of HoF heroics are hard. HoF can only be hard because it actually takes a little bit of skill and well PuGs are full of that. (If you didn't taste the sarcasm in that...fail)

Ever see the hero of a movie act heroic by taking tons of hits and waiting to have his buddies kill all the bad guys?.... No, he runs in and kills everything alone pretty much while everybody falls behind and wonder "wtf..."

Anyway, lol think we got trolled.
    New and shiny compppppp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25vRlh_WL4Y

this is kinda better example ... rogue soloing a 25 man first raid tier boss. a bit better than soloing hcs with high dps isnt it

10+ Year Old Account
    Increasing post count by replying with three word responses doesn't help your point. A one sentence post doesn't help validate an argument/opinion. If you don't like the way a heroic is, complain to Blizzard. MMO-Champion is not the place to do it.

Heroics do not scale with gear, as previously stated. If that's not good enough for you, I hear Blizzard has a suggestion box that you can drop One(1) index card in and they might hear you out...or send you one of these:

c[_] this is the cup of care. It is empty...

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post

this is kinda better example ... rogue soloing a 25 man first raid tier boss. a bit better than soloing hcs with high dps isnt it
    Yeah, because Rogues couldn't solo things in Burning Crus...wait a minute!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post

While impressive, that's completely different. He's exploiting the system in that vid, whereas a geared tank can run in and annihilate everything without having to resort to trickery.
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Yeah, because Rogues couldn't solo things in Burning Crus...wait a minute!
    What you did there... I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

And there have been a few shamans tanking Anub'Arak 10m, out gearing is fun!

I didn't see this happening in TBC
    Then you didn't look hard enough.

At the end of TBC and in full T6/SWP gear prot pallies could pull 3-4 rooms in heroics at one time and 2 locks + mage aoe everything. That was the most effective way of clearing some harder heroics like Shattered Halls in T5 gear already. Screw CC and just aoe whole shit down.

Difference was that tanks did crap damage back then, but so did healers. It's added intentionally so that those specs can actually have fun pvp'ing and doing daily quests without respecs.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

someone got out dpsed by a tank, more news at 11:00

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That when you have good gear you have to have the DPS to keep up with the threat so the threat doesn't go to the equally geared hunter?

More interesting post:
    This pretty much sums up the state of the game
    ...lvl 59 Frost Mage tanks Her HoR half naked, /dance on pulls.

chilly tale man bra
    Now offering free Mammoth rides in the Dalaran sewer. Please do not be an engineer, priest, mage, paladin or druid. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    unsuccessful troll is successful
    Prot for life!

protret pala in full pvp gear (6k gs) tanks heroic dungeons and barely taking any damage at all while doing 6k dps on bosses and 8k dps on trash.
    /sarcasm Yo guys, relax. He was just stating a fact. "This sums up the state of this game" followed by a fact.

/trollingoff
    I'd have to agree with everyone else. What's your point? That someone who is overgeared can do something that they weren't supposed to do when they WEREN'T overgeared?