Thread: Hit Problems

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    your character/hit will SCALE with leveling on 85 it will be the same shit as it is now and wtf cata have been released ?

its wotlk we are playing at the moment i guess, or not? hmh :P

these ppl just try to help you think about it

you really socket hit for leveling ? oh my god there is no way getting out of your crate

This thread has made my morning, I do not think a Rank 1 member of a guild would really gem as he has done, good job on the OP for having fun on the forums, I am actually impressed that you can get this much hit, 100% would indeed be fun to try, you could try getting some non-caster neck and cloak may give you more..and his gear should never miss mobs up to probably lvl86-87 (cata lvl85 dungeon mobs, if you are able to enter that is :-) )

Quote Originally Posted by plasm View Post
    This thread has made my morning, I do not think a Rank 1 member of a guild would really gem as he has done, good job on the OP for having fun on the forums, I am actually impressed that you can get this much hit, 100% would indeed be fun to try, you could try getting some non-caster neck and cloak may give you more..and his gear should never miss mobs up to probably lvl86-87 (cata lvl85 dungeon mobs, if you are able to enter that is :-) )
    I dueled a rogue wearing this and still missed. If I want to hit an 85 rogue using CoS with a polymorph, I need 100% hit. Or I can just corpse run.
    I don't have an ego, I just love how awesome I am.

please delete your wow this cant be true

how old are u ? o_O

This is the kind of retard Blizzard gives beta keys to.

Troll or not, Blizzard should think about showing base hit for enemies at your level and boss mobs for each class/spec in the UI, the information presented is pretty arbitrary.

get rid of the gems in your rings and staff, there's 4 more hit gems you can socket, also enchant your weapon with accuracy (I think)

---------- Post added 2010-07-12 at 10:08 AM ----------

oh and the neck, found one more gem socket, soon you'll be blowing holes in bosses!

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Onty View Post
    get rid of the gems in your rings and staff, there's 4 more hit gems you can socket, also enchant your weapon with accuracy (I think)

---------- Post added 2010-07-12 at 10:08 AM ----------

oh and the neck, found one more gem socket, soon you'll be blowing holes in bosses!
    I know there's other gems/enchants I can do, I'm just wondering if there's any more major hit drops hiding in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    Troll or not, Blizzard should think about showing base hit for enemies at your level and boss mobs for each class/spec in the UI, the information presented is pretty arbitrary.
    There is a random blue post out there that mentions something like that. I unforunetly don't have a link but I am sure there is a bigger geek around here some where that does.

yes, you really need to drop your profs and go BS for the extra sockets and JC for the dragonseye hit gems, oh, get rid of that gem in your head too, it's only woth matching sockets for the bonus if it's extra hit.

yes, you really need to drop your profs and go BS for the extra sockets and JC for the dragonseye hit gems, oh, get rid of that gem in your head too, it's only woth matching sockets for the bonus if it's extra hit.
    I didn't even think of JC and BS. That's a great idea, thanks!

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My day has been made, this is amazingly priceless.

On topic: I think there's a hit ring off Marrowgar 25 with 40ish hit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    My day has been made, this is amazingly priceless.

On topic: I think there's a hit ring off Marrowgar 25 with 40ish hit on it.
    I've actually passed that multiple times to someone who could use it for a dps upgrade. I'll keep my eye open for it if it drops again.

Go on. You obviously have money to waste. Show us your armory with maxed Bsing and JCing

Troll is troll. Pretty blatantly obvious mate

Still a very funny thread, and interesting to see so much hit on gear actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alipeve View Post
    I've actually passed that multiple times to someone who could use it for a dps upgrade. I'll keep my eye open for it if it drops again.
    you could use it too for a dps DOWNgrade

to OP, have you got recount?

if no, then get it. have a few fights and see what the breakdown of your damage is. Each spell should tell you how many hits and misses and glancing blows you make, thats a good indication of how much hit you need to gem and enchant more. If you find (and I suspect you will) that there are no misses and that every spell hits then you may start geming spellpower and haste for the extra boom.
    "I have as much power on this planet as the Pope. I just don't have as many people that believe it"
    George Carlin RIP

Quote Originally Posted by skílganon View Post
    to OP, have you got recount?

if no, then get it. have a few fights and see what the breakdown of your damage is. Each spell should tell you how many hits and misses and glancing blows you make, thats a good indication of how much hit you need to gem and enchant more. If you find (and I suspect you will) that there are no misses and that every spell hits then you may start geming spellpower and haste for the extra boom.
    Thanks for reading.
    Oh wait...

---------- Post added 2010-07-12 at 09:22 AM ----------

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44325