Poll: How much Gold do you have?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

How much Gold do you have?

Question in title. Just wondering how wealthy (or the lack thereof) the WoW-community is.

(Feel free to post in here exact totals and methods that you make tha' golds)
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

17,800g at the moment. Haven't farmed in a while so I'm a bit poor...

Deleted
    This is bound to turn into an e-peen thread with people bragging about their thousands upon thousands of gold.

OT: I think 8k over 4 chars.

Deleted
    60k.

6.4k but im s frequent raider and get upgrades rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmster View Post
    This is bound to turn into an e-peen thread with people bragging about their thousands upon thousands of gold.
    you are correct sir! 55,000 gold now, saving up for cataclysm. I'd probably only have around 10k if i wasn't farming like mad for the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    144k on my main and another 100k on my other toons.

9k at the moment, and it's sad, cause that's the most i've ever had.

before haters come and "Lolbad", I don't need more

213k on Bank 1, 80k on Bank 2, abd probally another 40k scattered across 7 alts

Now before anyone starts spewing stupid crap ill explain how i got it.

A good half of this is form selling Warbears in BC, the rest comes form having 7 Alchys all Transmute Spec(both bank toons are 80 and count as 2 of my 7 alchs.), you can do the math on that one

the rest is form normal odds and ends like everyone else
    Last edited by Moozart; 2010-07-14 at 11:28 PM.

fuck this shit

there are alrady 5+ gold threads. WTF people? Can't you see the other threads about fucking gold?

29549g on my main, about 4k across other toons =/
    Most I've ever had, sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Question in title. Just wondering how wealthy (or the lack thereof) the WoW-community is.

(Feel free to post in here exact totals and methods that you make tha' golds)
    across all toons (current actual, not total): 120k
    Always have a bank/AH alt to mail stuff to.
    Always have free bag space.
    Helps to have several professions, especially gathering professions or professions that yield mats for other professions.
    Little bit o' farmin, lot of AHing.
    spend time to learn market values, server values for mats or popular items, trend out AH prices based on the day, not the average.

just to try out something new, and out of boredome, without any seed money at all, I made a new character on a new server with ZERO professions, to see how long it'd take to break 100g. by lv 5 i had 10g, by lv 10 i had 80g, by lv 20 I broke the goal at 240g. This was over the course of about 11 hours /played just having fun screwing around doing starting zone quests and random dungeon finder + scopin' out the AH on a different faction.

making gold is easy.
    NOT spending it.... is hard.
    Last edited by Hoofit; 2010-07-14 at 11:33 PM.

only about 8k gold when i left, but that was after i bought my mechano-hog, cold weather flying books for all my alts, crap like that

I'm sitting at just around 11k at the moment. Had about 19k but got hacked and lost it all about 5 months ago. Didn't really care after that and stopped farming until recently.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Who would've thought that the majority of the WoW population (Atleast from those who responded) have between 10-50k gold.

Crazy.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Who would've thought that the majority of the WoW population (Atleast from those who responded) have between 10-50k gold.

Crazy.
    10-50 is nothing. That 15% have 100k-gold cap is crazy :S

Like 63c.

I gave all of my gold (about 11k), and all of my emblems worth of primordials (got about 4 of them, they were still worth like 2k at the time)and orbs, and gave it all to one of the best friends I made in WoW. He tripped balls, especially when I surprised him with an email that had a Starcraft 2 Beta friend key that he wanted oh-so-bad.

I treated him well.

What exactly do you all farm for gold? Right now I'm doing battlegrounds like crazy for gems to sell but I'm sure there's something better.