Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool should the forsaken/undead have their own faction?

what are youre views on blizz giving the undead their own faction in due time? and leaving the horde who they dont really need as their allies. and give new forsaken races like the abomanations and new forsakeny classes and buffs
    Last edited by grenvallion; 2010-07-20 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would that work in BG's?

lol at your idea falling apart

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. They already said they can't do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    My views?
    It is dumb.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

The forsaken should never have been part of the horde in the first place. Drop forsaken, give us ogres.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Horde and the Alliance should team up and just eradicate the Forsaken as well as all other undead abominations and then have cake.

Won't happen, shouldn't happen. I can see Blizzard eventually destroying the forsaken, but not until there's a WC4.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

no reason to.

Its kinda like how people said the trolls where leaving the horde cus of the argument between voljin and garrosh, and none of them new that was mostly resolved at the end of the questline (so...by all of lvl 10 i guess?)

whatever bad stuff happens between the forsaken and horde, will all be resolved by the end of the expansion.

Its called storyline people.

Must be a fun raid.

No Druid, no Paladin, no Shaman.

Mmmmmh successful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    I think the Horde and the Alliance should team up and just eradicate the Forsaken as well as all other undead abominations and then have cake.
    Horde and Alliance teaming up in anything would ruin this game more than it already is..
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grenvallion View Post
    what are youre views on blizz giving the undead their own faction in due time? and leaving the horde who they dont really need as their allies.
    Yes, they should form their own faction along with the Blood Elves, the Nagas and other vile and detestable creatures. That faction would be called: The Damned

Just get the Elves off the Horde (Or at least most of their RPers) and you can do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by _Northem_ View Post
    Yes, they should form their own faction along with the Blood Elves, the Nagas and other vile and detestable creatures. That faction would be called: The Damned
    They'd have to have gnomes as well, they're pretty vile and VERY detestable.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

there is enough reason and excuses to make it work with the amount of forsaken they could make possible new classes from to benefit raids.

I don´t dislike this idea from a rp point of view.
    imagine the horde splitting in 2 fractions, but because of the threat the alliance is to both of them, they are forced to work together.
    in generell they work together, but both of them have ultimatly diferrent goals (just like it is now).
    it would not be so much different than today, but all the conflicts within the horde would be more plausible.
    over time i think, the undead would accire the BE in their fraction, and if the circumstances allowes it, the trolls could join them later in the events happening in cataclysm.
    they would name themself the dark allianc or whatever. it would even be possible, that parts of the undead would join the remaining horde, because they don´t like the way, sylvannas choose for her people.

in my point of view, this would definetly make more sense, than some things happening now and in the future of wow, and definetly more sense than blue allians making a crash-landing with their spaceship in kalmindor!

PS: this is my first post in this forum, and my english isn´t so good, so pls cut me some slack

Quote Originally Posted by dingobongo View Post
    The forsaken should never have been part of the horde in the first place. Drop forsaken, give us ogres.
    Those folks who like their Forsaken characters woul dlike to have a word with you.

And Ogres? Hell No. Two races from Draenor are quite enough, thanks. I would rather see Quillboars in the Horde than Ogres.

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by _Northem_ View Post
    Also, make a faction of fanatic fan boys and call them "The Clueless"

10+ Year Old Account
    While I personally would like to see some sort of 3rd faction implimented, there are too many issues.

As said above, there's 3 classes you could never have in a raid. Implimenting more classes to cover the holes is time consuming and game breaking.

How would BGs work?

Not as many people play Forsaken as all of the Alliance and all of the Horde. From a realistic standpoint, Sylvanas and her Forsaken wouldn't be around for very long once they left the Horde. With both the Alliance AND the Horde seeking to wipe them out, and seeing as the Forsaken numbers are already dwindling from the march on ICC, I don't think Sylvanas and her people could come out on top, having bested both other major factions. Right now stayin in the Horde until Sylvanas destroys all of the Alliance (with aid from the Horde) and THEN trying to kill off the Horde is the smartest thing for her.

Really, if a 3rd faction was going to implimented, without killing WoW, it would end up being something "neutral" where you permanently picked a side after level 10 or something.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

with the goblins coming to the horde in cata it gives more races to play about with. thus yes i agree that the blood elves and trolls could join with the forsaken and that when you chose to play an undead it could maybe give u an option if you want to be with the horde as undead or with the forsaken that left the horde and made their own faction. having 3 factions would be awsome and in future expansions they can release more races for the forsaken to make up for the number of races in the horde and alliance. dks are also forsaken so it only makes sense that there with the forsaken in.

15+ Year Old Account
    It'd be stupid to split up guilds/friends.

Not to mention Forsaken by itself would get decimated. I have a feeling the only reason why Garrosh and the Horde doesn't kill them all now is because they find them useful, still.

If they get rid of Forsaken as a Race they should replace them with Tuskarr.