Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Fall of the Lich King [Open SRP]

One Month after the assult on naxxramas and victory against Lich Lord Kel'thuzad, The heroes were resting their wounds and preparing to take Thrall's New order; Defeat the Lich king. This was indeed a hard mission to defeat the scourge lord himself.

In a matter of days they recruited the people they needed, took the weapons they used and prepared themselves.

When they arrived to Icecrown Citadel the door was already broken and the heroes could enter Icecrown Citadel with Tirion Fordring Waiting inside.

"So Tirion, Whats the plan for now?"
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari felt a shiver inside the Cidatel right down his spine . He looked into the abyss in preperation for the assault .
    Insert Signiture here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fryloc was guarding the area inside Icecrown from the scourge when he heard an orc speaking to the Highlord. Asking a nearby Guard to take his place at the front line Fryloc walked over to speak with the orc. "Shalaman it is an honor to meet you, I heard of your assault on Naxxramas. My name is Fryloc Light-Strider I will be joining you on the assault of this frozen hell hole." Fryloc smiled, "I must return to guarding the entrance to this room, excuse me." With that he returned to battling the undead forces forever assaulting their position.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari glanced at the paladin for a moment and saw where he was heading too he followed him to help defend from the scourge.
    Insert Signiture here.

Mavorak had been tasked to assist in the slaying of the lich king by a goblin merchant wanting a shard from the frozen throne. "Mavorak Wolf-Claw reporting for duty." He said between clenched teeth.
    The paladin recruiter looked him over and checked his list. "Ahh yes Mavorak, the halfbreed I was wondering if you would have the guts to show up." Mavorak did not even hesitate he simply cut off the recruiters head with a single swing of his axe grabbed the list marked his name as attended and headed into the fortress of the undead.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...claw-bio-story

Also anyone decent in making avatars want to take a shot at making a male half orc / Draenei? would love a pic for him thx

Mardo walked into icecrown citadel and first thing he saw whas a decapitated paladin.
    "Who is in charge of the assault?" he asked with a raised voice

10+ Year Old Account
    He walked up to the unknown person and said "I am, What do you require?"

"My name is Mardo Stoneshield Master Sergeant of the alliance. I have come to aid the assault here in name of Ironforge, Muradin himself has send me" he replied

10+ Year Old Account
    "We could use the help we need, Were just waiting for reinforcements from Thrall and Rhonin, Were also waiting for Varok Saurfang to get here so just hold off these few comming boneguard commander's."

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Formortiis winced as he and King Wrynn arrived from Dalaran. When he received word Naxxramas fell shortly after he left, the king came in person to see him. "The Horde are mustering their strength to make a final stand against the Lich King himself." He said. "I am going to lead the Alliance into battle and you're coming with me. Your honor and standing in the Alliance Army are at stake." He suddered as he remembered that day so clearly. It was only yesterday, after all.

"Look, there's Tirion Fordring!" The Draenei Paladin traveling with them exclaimed in excitement. Myrmidia. he'd heard from some of the soldiers she was among the heroes who defeated Kel'Thuzad last month. That in itself was no easy task. Defeating the Lich King next to impossible. And yet failure simply was not an option. The Paladin was simply beside herself in the presence of who was considered by many to be the greatest Paladin alive. He himself had no interest in talking to the Highlord. In part it was because of his chosen path but also because of his past.

"I'm just here to do my part in putting an end to the Lich King." He whispered to himself.

((The Draenei Paladin is my other char btw))
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    While waiting for more reinforcements and brave hearts to go into the citadel, he said to them all "Go out and get some lumber, put some of it close where the scourge are, light it up and then put it out when we are about to go. This will make us safe enough to be able to sleep for the night."

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    "I will never serve you" a loud voice boomed across the cidatel .

" Could the paladin have survived Tirion" Gretari asked Tirion quickly
    " It's unknown " Tirion replied
    " If the Horde can rescue Bolvar Fordragon then that could be a major step to getting peace on azeroth surely " Gretari stated
    " You just need to find him first before thinking of that" Tirion said wisely

Gretari walked over to Shalaman and informed him about Bolvar
    Last edited by Spartanoble; 2010-07-28 at 11:53 AM.
    Insert Signiture here.

((this gonna be combined horde/alliance assault or not? i heard aurabolt talking bout chynn coming?))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( alliance and horde working together ))

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari stood behind the dwarf while he was speaking to Shalaman
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kalahad had heard whispers of a final assault against the Lich King circulating around Cut-Throat Alley. Remembering how his parents had died at the hands of the Scourge, he knew this was his one chance at revenge. As he began preparations to leave, he came across the sword given to him by his father and decided it was time to finally bring it out of retirement. Out for blood, he walked to Stormwind Harbor awaiting The Kraken's Arrival
    Kalahad Ironbeard - Dwarf Merc (Blademaster/Assassin) Independent Explorer

**MOAR DOTS**

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian ordered around soldiers in the entrance chamber of the citadel, he had been in Northrend for awhile now, and knew Icecrown was the jewel of the entire scourge army, failure was not an option, His Savage Gladiator Plate was weak resistance aganist the chill of the northland. He saw the forces amassing, but payed them no heed, he had his own small squad of troopers. Under his command, and only his.

(btw, the squad consists of 10 people, 2 mages, 3 hunters, and 5 soldiers, all of them human.)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari quickly informed Shalaman about Bolvar and then called all of the forces in for an announcement . Gretari stepped up ready to speak .

" Greetings Heroes , Bolvar Fordragon's presence has been confirmed in this dread cidatel if we can save him then conflicts between the alliance and the horde will surely come to an end . You may not realise but the Alliance has claimed more Horde lives than the Burning Legion and the Scourge combined . It is also the same for Alliance killed by the Horde . Our armies will be stronger we can fight and stop Azeroth from any destruction with our combined might , It will be a hard mission many lives will be lost but it will be worth it in the end , every last one of you who has appeared before Shalaman , Tirion , Saurfang and myself today you are a true hero with blazing courage so we must kill arthas in his dread cidatel not for the horde not for the alliance but for Azeroth " Gretari preached .

As Gretari stopped speaking he was given a few rounds of applause .

"When are we starting this assault , we are giving Arthas too much time to prepare his defences against us" Gretari asked Shalaman advisingly .
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Do not worry, gretari. The lich king doesnt know were here. i have setup a small force shield around this little place, less than a quarter scourge can see us but they are further away, i will prepare the assault when the mages have finished the blazing fire infusion against the chill of the throne."

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Ok Shalaman , how long is this blazing going to take ? "

( What will we do for Gunship battle :P)
    Insert Signiture here.