Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Worgen n Goblin... how will you flavor yell?

Dont pretend that you havent atleast once had some macro that had you yelling/saying something when calling pet or DGing someone as DK.
    if you say you havent atleast once tried i call ye a liar :P

Now with up coming expansions i see that we have 4 racials to apply macro...
    Worgen transformation, goblin jump/rocket launch and hobgoblin summon.

It's inevitable that flavor yells will appear to these so lets get in the business...
    and i know that im not the most funniest guy when comin inventing these so dont bother comment unless you offer your inventions too.

Worgen: I smell *snif* wet fur... oh sh**

Gobbo jump: AUAUAUUAAUAUUAAUA

Gobbo shoot :Nuclear launch detected

HobGobbo: Where is that lazy ****
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

If I make a goblin priest, I'd be asking for donations all the time.

"And look at that, %t was just healed from a vicious wound through the power of belief! It can happen to you too! Just call 0900-SALVATION and make a donation now, and you too can benefit from the healing power of belief to get rid of your horrible afflictions!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If people start calling Goblins Gobbo as they call Druids Dudus, I'll be a very sad dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Trivial View Post
    If people start calling Goblins Gobbo as they call Druids Dudus, I'll be a very sad dwarf
    I think you mean "doorf."

15+ Year Old Account
    just a habit i learned when i had sunken to WaR online with friends

And for crying out loud stay in topic aka no ideas no postcount +1
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

...People call Druids "Dudus"? o_o
    Simplicity, a heart of gold, an old head on young shoulders. Quiet and lovely,
    become a part of me, And now I see, from a handful of names and a thousand faces,
    one light, burning, fiercely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I think you mean "doorf."
    Made me lol. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

10+ Year Old Account
    "OOOH, do I have a deal for you!"

That's my answer!

(+ I am not a furrie ;])

Quote Originally Posted by Raesa View Post
    ...People call Druids "Dudus"? o_o
    Not that I know of, no =\
    I have heard "Tree", "Bear", "Cat", or "Boomkin".

I expect to see countless iterations of this:

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomWorgen
    /yell Yiff yiff yiff!

I hate people with those kinds of macros, there is one funny one in a pool of thousands of yell/say macros.
    And no, I never had one myself.

/rant off
    Sorry that I don't add anything usefull to the discussion :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

"I'm summoning a hobgoblin from nightmare!"

Seriously though, those /yell macros are lame, no one wants to read that crap. Show some consideration and do it in /say.

My DK had a macro for horn of winter, he'd say "Get pumped!" Id hit it before I pulled so people would get pumped(ready). That could work for the worgen transformation if said worgen was a tank.

I'm making a goblin priest, so blatantly ripping off the goblin paramedic quotes is tempting("Do I have a heal for you!" etc.). I lack originality in things like this, which is why I haven't used macro-quotes in a long time.

The only /say macro I had with my DK was with the raise undead ally spell, "Arise my champion!". I don't even play my DK anymore.

Deleted
    I did have my DK saying "why dont you take a seat over here" when i used death grip.

Amused me for a while.

Goblin priest: I got the best heals, anywhere!
    Last edited by Zando; 2010-08-06 at 12:55 AM. Reason: cooler

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon View Post
    Dont pretend that you havent atleast once had some macro that had you yelling/saying something when calling pet or DGing someone as DK.
    if you say you havent atleast once tried i call ye a liar :P

HobGobbo: Where is that lazy ****
    I actually have never done this as I find this both retarted and annoying, not to mention lame. May I please add to it that I do not see the fun of it?

Also, since when are druids called Dudus? Never seen that one before either.

Why do I even bother writing in this thread, oh yeah. Go go post count!

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    To be fair I did have on my DK (in just the starter zone then I got bored of the macro and stopped using it) that whenever I used strangulate it would say: Shut up weakling!

I've heard of Druids being called Droods; both as a joke, a nickname or just plain mis-spelling (in the same way that people call rogues rouge) but dudus no.

I rather like that "have I got the heal for you" and the Donations one.
    Last edited by GeorgeParty; 2010-08-06 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I get in a BG with a lock that yells "I am summoning a steed from Nightmare!" every time he summons his mount I just want to reach through the computer and punch him in the teeth.

But I won't lie. Back in my DK days there was a brief period of "GET OVER HERE!" when I would death grip. Very original, I know.

I'm not into the RP, but Hell, if we get "Bad Romance" for female worgen dance I'll have no problems /yelling the lyrics every time I /dance. But if we get some gay dance (yes I said it, any other dance would be gay) then I'll probly just end up playing a male human and be bored :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hate macro yells. If it is someone I know, I tell them how I feel. If I don't know them and they do it a few times I ignore them.