Complete all quests?

Has anyone completed every single quest available to their character yet?
    God; I hate you people.

Probably some unsung hero who hasn't come fourth yet. Who knows though, what's your definition? Do all removed quests count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Pretty sure some tauren druid has, don't remember their name though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Probably some unsung hero who hasn't come fourth yet. Who knows though, what's your definition? Do all removed quests count?
    Only quests available to the character.

The reason I ask is because I'm nearing it myself. I didn't figure I would be the first, but I was interested in seeing how many other people have done it.
    God; I hate you people.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriver View Post
    Only quests available to the character.

The reason I ask is because I'm nearing it myself. I didn't figure I would be the first, but I was interested in seeing how many other people have done it.
    Probably a good, solid number, but nothing too high. Congrats, I would never have the tenacity to do that.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Probably a good, solid number, but nothing too high. Congrats, I would never have the tenacity to do that.
    WoW and art (typically WoW art) is pretty much all I do in my spare time these days, and I've been playing for five+ years, so I'm not so sure it's a good thing...

Furthermore it's a bit depressing to be walking around and never see a yellow exclamation mark until when you do, you realize it's just an old repeatable...
    God; I hate you people.

How would you check if you did all quests available?

Any addon for that? Everyquest is not really reliable I think.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriver View Post
    WoW and art (typically WoW art) is pretty much all I do in my spare time these days, and I've been playing for five+ years, so I'm not so sure it's a good thing...

Furthermore it's a bit depressing to be walking around and never see a yellow exclamation mark until when you do, you realize it's just an old repeatable...
    I kinda like your work (Draw Rhonin )

Well, when cataclysm hits, you can see three-thousand more yellow exclamation marks!
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    How would you check if you did all quests available?

Any addon for that? Everyquest is not really reliable I think.
    EveryQuest is reliable to a certain extent. I also have a good memory when it comes to quests.

Though I don't really have any reliable way to prove it, unless you ask Blizzard for their records.

I'll draw Rhonin.

---------- Post added 2010-08-13 at 07:15 AM ----------

I don't claim to be any sort of professional, and my drawing style is quite rough, but hopefully the colours will make things a little better.

To my credit, my drawing is much less messy without using the tablet, because I have more control and can therefore draw more precise strokes.
    Last edited by darkriver41; 2010-08-13 at 07:16 AM.
    God; I hate you people.