Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You got mad at the OT for THAT?

You need a break.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I usually only play during summer, as I had school. When BC hit I was lvl 40, also I was playing around with a lot of dif characters. When WOTLK hit, I was 65. During the school year, I read the dungeon manuals, watched WoW related movies, and frequented the website. So yes it is fucking possible. My corpral feat of str proves it.
    The way you're responding to a number of the replies on this thread, yes you do need to "quit" for a time and relax. Come back when you've had some time to take in the fresh air and remember how much worse the real world is.

Deleted
    I can see from your sign that your spec is wrong and you got a gathering profesion and JW ... 60
    I bet that you are the one wipeing your guild sir !

Edit :
    Now i clicked on your sign and i checked some things
    You have no clue how to gem ( 20 dodg srsly.. ? ) , no clue how to spec 2/2 SA ??? no atack slow , reckoning ?? What pala uses that nowdays !?

I am now 100% sure you are wipeing your guild , I sugest you to leav so that the poor guys may finaly get past that boss.
    Last edited by mmoc723482b54a; 2010-08-12 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go enjoy college. Get a job, make lots of friends, hit on girls that are way too old for you. I slowed down raiding when I started Uni years ago and I'm glad I did. I still raid and play, but I enjoyed having a real life a lot more than my game life. Balance is a must to have fun in Uni. =] Plus, if game aggravation is going into your real life you need to get away from it for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    Teron Gorefiend (BT), the boss was ok,

but the raid wiped a lot of times, because there was 2 or 3 stupid guys in the raid, that didn't succeed to manage the ghosts, and yes it was very frustrating when they were randomly chosen 3 times in a row

lol i should have recorded the teamspeak, the lead was pretty crazy about this
    That is why you tell people to play the flash game, then ask what goes on in the game (so you at least know they did/tried it) then if they screw it up you kick them ! It's sad that I did it just fine back on my old 5-10 FPS computer when others have such severe downs they can't even kill 2 or even AoE chain them.

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 12:37 AM ----------

I usually only play during summer, as I had school. When BC hit I was lvl 40, also I was playing around with a lot of dif characters. When WOTLK hit, I was 65. During the school year, I read the dungeon manuals, watched WoW related movies, and frequented the website. So yes it is fucking possible. My corpral feat of str proves it.
    Actually, you could have just bought the character, so that's really not proving anything, especially since you're wearing Ashen Verdict(lol).
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2010-08-12 at 07:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i left WoW several months ago because of such guildiots. the boss that managed me to quit was Lady Deathwhisper-HC (15% buff). We managed to kill her only one time, and that was because of pure luck. Next week i saw /three/ Empowered mage-mobs alive in the same time (i am healer, so i had my eyes bleed out because of that), despite the fact i was talking 'kill the mage, kill the mage, ow there are two mages, kill them, kill, kill'-like in ventrillo since first Empowered mage spawned. when i saw third, i naturally went RRRAAAGESCCREEEAMING in vent, and only after that scream guildiots began to kill these mobs. My throat ached for 2 days after that scream.

ah, forgot to add - when you talk to ret paladin (or any DD except 3-4 really good ones) "you have 6200GS, 15% buff, 277gun and there are shitload of AOE undead packs - why barely 9k dps?", he went raging "level a damage dealer yourself, then talk to us!111"
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison

15+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck do you play for 6 years and only get to max level in wrath?

I haven't quit but the GL of the old guild that I were officer in quit after a stupid thing.
    This was back when ulduar first were released and we were doing VoA just before to get some gear. All goes smooth and we down Emalon without trouble. Here the guildies are continuing to Archavon where the officer promtly says that we're going ulduar to get as much time as possible for the bosses there. Well, me and the other officers doesn't see the problem with just taking archavon it's free epics and take 5 min so.
    This is where the GL/RL gets the nerdrage and yell in vent at us officers that we are inloyal &#%"* and all that. We say that he needs to calm down where he responds to leave the guild. Not coming back until we apologized, we didn't do that, ever.

Another short one is a paladin healer, that was one of the officers GF quit the guild along with the officer because she didn't have enough DKP to win a shield, hence it went to someone else. She even cried on vent.

I surely have some more, but don't recall any of em now.
    Happy troll since 2005

Quitting isn't hard, having all or nothing doesn't require any self control and ultimately you are weaker for it, and without an enjoyable game.

Discipline is important, not just the spec but the self-evalution of your game time and ensuring the connection is severed when the computer is turned off, or scattered across the street below your window.

You have to understand that from his point of view you could have been doing things incorrectly, how many times have you looked at a past situation and thought 'I wouldn't have done it like that'. If it is really damaging your life, take a break by all means until Cataclysm or find a different guild, buy Starcraft 2, watch Total Recall it's all good.

Deleted
    Find a guild that isnt full of scrubs, stops alot of the frustration. Failing on Sindra with the 30% is just wow..

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    How the fuck do you play for 6 years and only get to max level in wrath?
    How do you age to the point wherein you are able to create a forum account without learning some manners and decency?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keliptic View Post
    Find a guild that isnt full of scrubs, stops alot of the frustration. Failing on Sindra with the 30% is just wow..
    I was going to post "the 1st 70% of Sindra is a joke and last phase is the REAL fight." but then I remebered the "30% buff" so I'll shutup now >_>

Deleted
    Honestly, your issue isn't with the game itself, but with a douchebag guild where others can't take responsibility for their mistakes or learn how to improve. This shows very clearly on Sindy, in particular, with many guilds like that. I was in the same situation. The solution is to /gquit and find a new guild. Promote yourself in a well-mannered and typed out fashion on GuildRecruitment and let people know you're not just "TANK LF GUILD PLZ", and you are sure to find an interested one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killzwitch View Post
    How do you age to the point wherein you are able to create a forum account without learning some manners and decency?
    This is the internet, nobody has manners and decency. Besides, I was just asking a question.

Don't consider it, don't think about it, just do it. Just delete the game from your computer. Block mmo-champion and other fan sites on the internet. Its the only way to get a 'fresh start' come cataclysm. I'm yearning to do it but I'm in way too deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I should also add, that I have devoted 5-6 years of my life to this game, and I did not come to this decision lightly.
    I thought this was ur 1st expansion?

Anyway..once you finally do down Sind, youll be so happy you wont believe it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account
    The times I've been angriest with my guilds were the times when we wiped constantly on farm content that should've gone down first try - that really fucking pisses me off.

Twin eredar (/drool) did that to me and my guild a lot, as did Vashj.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Yes... I am not in a hardcore guild, we are quite casual, we got to LK I think with 5% buff the very first time and it all went downhill from there. We gave up the first time we got there, and the 2nd time we got there, and the 3rd we just said screw this, save the lockout, we're doing nothing but LK until we down it - we tried and tried, maybe 20 hours of wiping (only 1 10man raid night a week though so now the buff has gone up and we're still failing). I'm close to nerdraging and giving up at this point. Then one day one of our healers can't make it.. so we ask anyone if they have an alt, a DK says yeah I have a disc priest, it's only 4.5k gs, no enchants, etc. What the hell better than nothing (previously holy pally, resto druid, resto shaman)...... and low and behold, half hour later with a disc priest shielding everything we get the kill. His first and only kill in ICC.

The healer who couldn't make that night was seriously pissed off. It was probably over 20 hours of wiping on him and very frustrating that it was made simplez by replacing a druid with a disc priest of much less gear and skill. What makes it worse is the DK nerdraged like hell because he wanted the title on his main and not his alt and then a week later left the guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendy View Post
    I can see from your sign that your spec is wrong and you got a gathering profesion and JW ... 60
    I bet that you are the one wipeing your guild sir !

Edit :
    Now i clicked on your sign and i checked some things
    You have no clue how to gem ( 20 dodg srsly.. ? ) , no clue how to spec 2/2 SA ??? no atack slow , reckoning ?? What pala uses that nowdays !?

I am now 100% sure you are wipeing your guild , I sugest you to leav so that the poor guys may finaly get past that boss.
    I like how OP disappeared after ^

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.