Trying to find a good RP server?

Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place to post, however the Roleplaying Section of the Forum seems to be a place for on-forum Roleplay. Mods, If I did make a mistake, I apologize please, do not ban me. I have seen alot of instant bans here. I am a quality poster from my history, and I wish to continue. Just move it to the right place, altough this seems like the right place for this.

Anyhoo, I wanna try myself into a little roleplay. A google search gives you 2007 threads on official World of Warcraft forums where someone rated the RP servers, but that is a little old.

I am looking for a good RP server, ON THE US where people RP around while questing and stuff. Good RP guilds are a plus. The server time must be close to Eastern Time.

Please keep it clean. Spam is unnecessary, there are plenty of threads to do that.

I am looking at Argent Dawn, Earthen Ring and Steamwheedle Cartel, as they are on Eastern time. How are these servers?
    Last edited by Nameraca; 2010-08-19 at 06:31 PM.

Why would we ban you for posting in the wrong forum? We're not bloodthirsty marauders, sheesh.

Steamwheedle Cartel used to be good. As of right now, it's rather..lacking.
    Try Wyrmrest Accord. Time will be a bit odd to you there, but..yeah.