Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warcraft Survivor

If they had to film an episode of survivor in the lands of WoW, which would be the toughest area or region to survive.
    The barrens maybe; were raptors can rip you a new one at night.
    Feralas; with all the toxic waste, tryin to find food.
    Swamp of sorrows; ooh thats just creepy
    Where and why? And what are some of the tasks the contestants needed to endure?

---------- Post added 2010-08-21 at 04:31 PM ----------

/move to Warcraft General Discussions please.
    /sry

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

15+ Year Old Account
    Un'Goro crater of course.

Netherstorm

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

I'm gonna have to go with Shadowmoon Valley. Basically no natural resources, the "water" is all green sludge, demons EVERYWHERE, several warlike factions, and all the animals are corrupted...not to mention spiky and terrifying. Oh yeah, and chimeras and dragons.

Good luck surviving there.

i would SAY MOONGLADE :P, but seriously i would think un'goro/blasted lands/silithus would be pretty inhospitable
    0_o

Oooh i didnt even think about Un'Goro.I wouldnt dare close an eye.
    One task for the contestants would be,: Try to steal a King Dread egg with just a wooden spoon LOL

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

10+ Year Old Account
    Barrens, two raptors hold you down while a third beats you up with a stick and steals your money. They're brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm a mage so i can conjure my own food
    i'm lvl 80 so i can survive almost anywhere
    i have a flying mount i'm sitting on the top of a mounten safe from any harm

and if that doesn't work ill teleport to orgrimar and hide behind thrall
    when i die ... i won't drop any loot mwhahahaha

Definetly wintergrasp(wars every 2 hours) and hellfire(extreme heat and scary things)

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Icecrown. Undead absolutley everywhere,very cold with no resources, no animals to hunt for food and the only properly safe places are flying above you.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Icecrown. Undead absolutley everywhere,very cold with no resources, no animals to hunt for food and the only properly safe places are flying above you.
    You could eat all the herbs that grow there and make a ice cave for shelter. The undead part isnt too fun. Also i would eat those lovely penguins that rome there . hhhhhmmm tasty

Try Ice Crown since theres basically no Vegetation or plant life there, all you see are Ghouls and Skeletons and Aboms... oh and GIANT UNDEAD BONE DRAKES!!
    nothing to eat there unless you get lucky enough to get food from the factions.. OH WAIT THIS IS SURVIVOR YOU DON'T GET FOOD FROM OTHERS!
    totally owned :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Un'Goro crater of course.
    We have a winnar! No contest. It would be like Jurassic Park on speed except there's nowhere to run!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Icecrown, undead everywhere, and if you go like "look, Is that food?!" 5 Vrykul will jump from their hidingplace and stab, beat or hack you to death, it is VERY cold, there is no water or the tiny bit of water that you'll find is blightend or frozen... Oh yea and... THE LICH KING.

Elwyn Forest! With the dangerous level 1-10... everyone would survive to this.

Burning Steppes and Shadowmoon Valley

Nah un'goro is probly the best idea.

The Bone Wastes, Shadowmoon Valley, Netherstorm, Icecrown, Plaguelands, Un'Goro and the list goes on..

Deleted
    Just thought of another one. My first character in BC on a totally brand new EU realm almost completely Alliance-controlled, I once thought I could get some more XP as a level 18 by crossing from Theramore Isle town, Dustwallow Marsh into the Barrens. Don't ask me how I got to Theramore, I don't remember, lol.

A couple of level 40+ stared and /laugh'd at me and one whispered to me trying to ask me where I was going. I shrugged them off and started skipping daintily along the yellow brick cobbled road into the marshes...

I've never felt such an eerie, cold, deeply forbidding feeling ever in my life, lol! About 300 yards in, I was practically shitting in my pants. There were red glowing eyes glinting in the bushes EVERYWHERE! Things slithering in the water all the time - were they crocodiles really? What kind of crocodile is so big and moves like that?! The wind and the scary-ass music of that zone didn't help. Then I saw these dark hooded wraiths straight out of Lord of the Rings. They were slowly moving towards me and none of them had levels on their target! Instead they all had the mark of the skull! I knew I was in trouble and tried to turn around. But it was too late. Something dark and awful had crept up behind me and closed off the path. I knew then I was going to die and so horribly too...!

It was only later I learned about skull mark instead of levels and also how the lower the level you are relative to mobs the much much larger range of aggro you have. As the only 18 noob in the 35-45 zone, I think the second I left the town every monster in the zone turned its head and started hunting me down! It was so scary I remember it clearly to this day.