Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnagan View Post
    There is an obtainable drake mount for every of the main five dragon flights but the green flight. This makes me sad. Anyone else notice this?
    we dont got a chromatic drake either.

Bronze Drake is pretty much the same thing.

Either way, that doesn't change the fact that drakes are the most generic, boring crap in the game at this point. Who cares what color it is.

just take an albino drake and put on green tinted glasses

eh voila, the illusion is complete

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but I believe I recall seeing a screenshot or video from cataclysm in which a player was riding on a green drake.

Anyone in beta know if you ride on a green drake when you take flight paths in Hyjal or something? This could be promising.
    you do when you first go to Hyjal, fly right by rag and deathwing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fapjackmasta View Post
    proto drake =/= drake

not even slightly
    Well kinda, it is its ancestor... Still doesn't count though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    we dont got a chromatic drake either.
    No, but Foror does >=(. http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/20221/forors-fabled-steed/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    yeah, that makes sense. Lore wise they couldn't really add it since their was like 1 or 2 quests related to the Greens.

you know whats ironic?! the easiest drake, Bronze has probably the rarest/hardest proto counterpart to get

---------- Post added 2010-08-26 at 06:50 AM ----------

I hope they actually continue the story for the protos too. Think Galakrand needs some love!
    Black Proto :3

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I agree it's pretty lame.
    My Orc Warrior is the toon I kind of "RP" on, and I RP him as a Dragon Taimer of sorts, one with the beast, etc.
    He has every regular drake except a green one obviously, Red, Blue, Black, Twilight, Bronze, and a green one would be just awesome. Even has all the netherwing drakes..
    Dragons from the Flights are not tamed. They let you fly them by their free will, unless you need to break their will if you want to force them to it.

I want a infinite dragon flying mount that would be SUPER AWESO-.... lege-... wait... Artifactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    I hope they actually continue the story for the protos too. Think Galakrand needs some love!
    Hmm. How would they continue the story, though? Proto-drakes are native to Northrend, and I don't believe they could be located anywhere else. I considered the Emerald Dream for a moment, but then realized that the Titans charged Ysera with guarding it, meaning they had already created the five flights from Galakrand by the time they created the dream so it would be impossible for Proto-drakes to be located there unless they sent green ones in to help Ysera.

Eh, blizzard can probably find a way to retcon past this.

10+ Year Old Account
    These drakes are just so boring though. Pineapple-y tail. The green proto is much more awesome.