Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What makes saurfang and crowley so epic?

I know they both cleave and all yes I know you fanboys are probly thinking of stabbing me in the face but anyone can cleave and I know you like there storylines and all but what reason do you think makes them so... Epicly Badass?
    MMO champion's Legend in the making...

The name Crowley is just awesome imo, i dont care much about Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaldev View Post
    I know they both cleave and all yes I know you fanboys are probly thinking of stabbing me in the face but anyone can cleave and I know you like there storylines and all but what reason do you think makes them so... Epicly Badass?
    In B4 Flame inc.
    -

Deleted
    Crowley cleaves? Well, Justin Bieber "can" sing so why not... Saurfang is awesome because of his personality, history and memes! He should have been Warchief. *QQ*

I don't think either of them are badass but to me its sorta the other way around, Saurfang is a pretty good name...

Saurfang was made badass by his speech when the Might of Kalimdor opened the gates of AQ along the players,also because he was very hard to defeat pre TBC since he would Retaliate to any1 who would crit him.

Also because he always fights with honor and has baddas speeches/quotes

Crowley is just Saurfang's disguise

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazarios View Post
    In B4 Flame inc.
    Meh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Saurfang was pretty epic in the AQ event and he was the bane of vanilla alliance raids on org and being the brother of Broxigar, he gets more badass points by association.

Crowley...can cleave using his fists...and Ozzy Osbourne made a song about him before he was even conceived in WoW. (yeah i know its about Aleister Crowley..but its funny.)
    Last edited by BM-Hunter; 2010-08-29 at 09:45 AM.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Deleted
    crowley cleaves with his FISTS'' and Saurfang was unbeatable in vanilla

Also Saurfang's brother, Broxigar, was the only mortal to wound Sargeras. Their whole family is a million times more epic than Hellscream's, Saurfang should have been Warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

saurfang - the cleave legend, crowley - not so much

Deleted
    Put it like this:
    PIMP my ride's Xzibit - Saurfang
    PIMP my ride UK's dewd - Crowley

Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Saurfang was pretty epic in the AQ event and he was the bane of vanilla alliance raids on org and being the brother of Broxigar, he gets more badass points by association.

Crowley...can cleave using his fists...and Ozzy Osbourne made a song about him before he was even conceived in WoW. (yeah i know its about Aleister Crowley..but its funny.)
    This explains it. Saurfang has a good reason to be epic, because he's been kicking ass since Vanilla.

Crowley can cleave with his fists. If you think that's impressive, there's your reason. If you're like me and not so impressed, then consider him a wannabe who shares a name with a good song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by hethalion View Post
    put it like this:
    Pimp my ride's xzibit - saurfang
    pimp my ride uk's dewd - crowley
    :P qft

Deleted
    Saurfang is epic because of his story. Granted, he got all this epic stuff after becoming a common meme, which in turn was because he used to be bugged and cleave the shit out of anyone who dared to raid him. Yet so, his story and personality is bad-ass.

The same sort of stuff is going on with Crowley. He cleaves, with his fists, and since a lot of people praise and renown him, he's probably going to rise to bad-ass status and get some interesting story involvement sooner or later.

Why do you need a reason OTHER than someone's storyline and personality for someone to call the character badass? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    having to ask why saurfang is badass implies you weren´t around for the AQ event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    having to ask why saurfang is badass implies you weren´t around for the AQ event.
    i weren´t around at that time too, so what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    Also Saurfang's brother, Broxigar, was the only mortal to wound Sargeras. Their whole family is a million times more epic than Hellscream's, Saurfang should have been Warchief.
    Saurfang's brother, Broxigar is a mary sue. (p.s. it was because of Broxigar's axe that he wounded sargeras, please don't bring up that it took courage, because that kind of courage is normal in orcish society). Also both Grom and Garrosh are better than Saurfang Broxigar and Dranosh

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how Saurfang thinks. He would make a good leader, I'm still pretty wary of Garrosh.

Plus, I had a lot of fun reading Saurfang meme jokes before they got old.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by wildberry View Post
    saurfang's brother, broxigar is a mary sue. (p.s. It was because of broxigar's axe that he wounded sargeras, please don't bring up that it took courage, because that kind of courage is normal in orcish society). Also both grom and garrosh are better than saurfang broxigar and dranosh
    this is blasphemy! =p