Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want fenstrider/tripod to be tamable. would fit my draenei hunter so well.

---------- Post added 2010-09-06 at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toshirou View Post
    I wants another Spirit Beast :P
    I wish arcturis was made of star like the pony mount

I can't wait for the new talents on the pets, that will really set how good we hunters are going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    Alas, the colossi silithids have been changed so that there's no way to tame them (not that there ever was in beta, but people were able to get them by taming the rare spawns on live before copying a character over, but that exploit has been fixed).

I'm pretty disappointed in the pets so far. Quite frankly, given the wide variety of cats that have all been tossed into one cat family, the dogs and foxes should have stayed in the wolf family. While they could actually make variety with a dog family eventually, what else are they going to do with foxes to add new ones? Having a pet family with what, four skins, is stupid (and that goes for turtles too). I think having the primate family rather than separate gorillas and monkeys was better as well. It seems like we're just getting a few families that aren't really new, just ones that have been teased out from already existing things rather than getting something truly new. I'd much rather be able to have something really new and different like getting to tame the wild mustangs/zehvras than more canines.

Hopefully more of the new skins for existing families will be able to be tamed. There are awesome stuff like the crabs and I'd be in love if some of the new worms are considered beasts and made available.
    Warp Stalker family has 2 skins available until Cataclysm. Top that.

I'm still waiting to see what Blizzard will end up doing once the new pet system will pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who let the DOGS out who who who yessssssssssssss we has dogs now ^_^
    Retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    Is anyone else sort of disappointed with the new Cataclysm pets so far? I know it's beta and that they may add more but for the ones i've seen so far i don't really like them

http://www.wow-petopia.com/cataclysm/newlooks.html

I hope we get to see either:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Spiny_raptor

http://www.wowwiki.com/Raptoryx

I think they may be in the goblin area well there's still time for nice new pets.
    specially this Wolve loooks shit!

hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Warp Stalker family has 2 skins available until Cataclysm. Top that.

I'm still waiting to see what Blizzard will end up doing once the new pet system will pass.
    That's also bad, especially since they've made the best one unobtainable. I wish I hadn't missed the boat on Gezzarak.

Nothing's written in stone, but I think it's probably getting a little late to still be hoping for new stuff that looks exactly like the stuff in the concept art.