Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    I smell metrosexuality, who needs their mood-pills and purses.
    Keep that Blood Elf bait out of here, this is a mature thread about mature subjects for mature posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just cut his head off.

It's a good fix.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not so much that he has a pony tail. It's not so much that "LOLZ MALE BE R GAY LULZ"

It's the fact that the pony tail he is wearing is clearly from the BE that were introduced in BC, long before Varian was back in action.

So, Alliance finally sees their king after all these years, and he's sporting a hair cut stolen from the enemy faction? The biggest Pro-Alliance, Death-to-the-Horde! kind of guy is deliberately wearing one of their hairstyles?

That's the part I have a harder time wrapping my head around.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, Don't mess with the "Pony-Tail" it gives more character to Varian.

Second, that was a really dumb post.

Third, Most human haircuts are dull and boring, so it kind of makes sense to have a wacky hairstyle... which also looks cool with armor

And Finally, if you are serious about this post, which i don't think you are, it would have been better to post your opinion on World of Warcraft Forums instead of MMO-Champion's.

I call fail and trolling here, and also I don't like your attitude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreaky-Havoc View Post
    First of all, Don't mess with the "Pony-Tail" it gives more character to Varian.

Third, Most human haircuts are dull and boring, so it kind of makes sense to have a wacky hairstyle... which also looks cool with armor

And Finally, if you are serious about this post, which i don't think you are, it would have been better to post your opinion on World of Warcraft Forums instead of MMO-Champion's.

"I don't like your opinion so you are dumb/troll."

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your seriously just waiting for people to post so you can bash them? really sad

Deleted
    Your seriously just waiting for people to post so you can bash them? really sad
    I believe it was you doing the bashing friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    It's not so much that he has a pony tail. It's not so much that "LOLZ MALE BE R GAY LULZ"

It's the fact that the pony tail he is wearing is clearly from the BE that were introduced in BC, long before Varian was back in action.

So, Alliance finally sees their king after all these years, and he's sporting a hair cut stolen from the enemy faction? The biggest Pro-Alliance, Death-to-the-Horde! kind of guy is deliberately wearing one of their hairstyles?

That's the part I have a harder time wrapping my head around.
    I can't speak for other people, but I just honestly think it looks ridiculous. The ponytail human males had before WotLK was fine, but all that spiky floating hair shit just pisses me off for some reason. It's probably related to so many human male players having it, and Varian just gets hate by proxy. Varian's actually looks less retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Magnett, I'm totally stealing that picture and there's nothing you can do to stop me, because it's just so true.
    Go for it, I guess? What could you want it for?
    Last edited by Magnett; 2010-09-04 at 07:48 PM.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett View Post
    I can't speak for other people, but I just honestly think it looks ridiculous. The ponytail human males had before WotLK was fine, but all that spiky floating hair shit just pisses me off for some reason. It's probably related to so many human male players having it, and Varian just gets hate by proxy. Varian's actually looks less retarded.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Goku haircut is silly but I'm not offended by anyone who uses it.
    AND DON'T BE DISSING THE FOXTAIL, YA PRICK

Y'know what Varian really needs? Mutton chops.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    Y'know what Varian really needs? Mutton chops.
    Manly as hell. Ya know while he was at it he could go for the Captain Price Stasche

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post

Found this image here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nn-No-Ponytail all credit to that guy.

So much better.
    The ponytail doesn't bother me, but I can definitely agree that this looks better. He's a bit more Aragorn this way .

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post

Found this image here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nn-No-Ponytail all credit to that guy.

So much better.
    He looks weird like that IMO.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you ask Blizzard directly to fix his hair they will do something like this

"Hmm... we could just fix it easily, but I want to go overkill. How about this, the feral worgen from silverpine are angry that Crowley and the others left them and joined the Alliance, so to get revenge they attack Varian so he wont accept the worgen into the alliance. One of them bites him and poof he is now a worgen!"

Maybe his bestfriend the blood elf girl (cant remember her name) did his hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

His hair is a memento how original he is.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dig the warrior pony tail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnett View Post

No, it isn't. Half my posts on these forums are about this. It's getting pretty dull.
    This is a lie. No half decent, self-respecting human being plays a gnome. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Warod View Post
    Fool, if you cut the man's hair he will lose his powers.
    i lol'd

leave varian's hair alone. it is the second sexiest part of him.