Smile Any wild mushroom video?

As the title said, does any druid reached level 85? I would rather prefer a balanced druid, so we can see how fungal growth looks like
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

yy need moar shrooms!
    Moar video!
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to see it....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I have recently gotten my druid to 85 and wild mushrooms share the model of small mushrooms in Zangarmarsh. They are about the size of a tauren foot and do around 300-350 atm. They do not seem to scale with spell power because the tooltip says they should hit for 2.2k-2.5k damage. The slow effect also delays to a degree that the target is away from the mushroom before the slow activates. Also, currently, the tooltip says the druid can spawn 3 mushrooms at once. On beta atm a druid can spawn 5 mushrooms. I know it is beta, and I believe this all will change with an upcoming beta build.

I will create a video soon (TM).

Deleted
    feel free to post your video on the Cataclysm lvl 85 Skills in videos topic ; druid is the only one missing.

Its not worth of making video of it at moment...

At least, a couple of phtos showing the mushroom, the explosion or the fungal growth would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rokomah View Post
    I have recently gotten my druid to 85 and wild mushrooms share the model of small mushrooms in Zangarmarsh. They are about the size of a tauren foot and do around 300-350 atm. They do not seem to scale with spell power because the tooltip says they should hit for 2.2k-2.5k damage. The slow effect also delays to a degree that the target is away from the mushroom before the slow activates. Also, currently, the tooltip says the druid can spawn 3 mushrooms at once. On beta atm a druid can spawn 5 mushrooms. I know it is beta, and I believe this all will change with an upcoming beta build.

I will create a video soon (TM).
    Pray all of that will be fixed...PLEASE... and wtb video of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

There is no "explosion effect" at all. It just does 300 damage and dissapears. I probably will just take a SS and post it on that thread previously stated. Also, the mushrooms cannot be targeted so they are not like a totem that can be killed.

Deleted
    I was hoping for a tad better graphics - ah well, we can only wait and see if they update it. I strongly expect some sort of Glyph for Shrooms to make them useful in PvE. Maybe so that you can only have one, so that they are instant, so they detonate by themselves and leaves a DOT similar to the ones from SSC. Or just, more damage

Given what they did with Starsurge, a new graphic wouldn't be surprising. I like them how they are now, though. Big enough to see them, but not so big that they make things hard to see.
    Hopefully they do get a nice detonation animation, preferably with some icky goop and ludicrous gibs.

I'd assume that them being untargetable is a bug, since they have a health value stated in the tooltip.