Thread: The Carnival

10+ Year Old Account

The Carnival

((This is a closed SRP. The following people are allowed as of now : Telcular, Ellie, Madgod, Valakin, Xana, Elyaan. Send me a pm if you want in.))

All the people were talking about it. There was a new carnival around. It was fantastic, and had acts of all kinds - fire dancer, naga tamer, a painter whose paintings came to life, and so on. But something seemed wrong. No one that came out of there seemed exactly the same as when they went in. If they went a second time, they came back even stranger than the first. But no one seemed to know why....

Slowly, some began to figure out what was happening. They looked for others who understood, and once they found each other, the carnival would have to go on the run.
    Last edited by Valakin; 2010-10-09 at 03:23 PM.

(( I had absolutely no idea you'd posted this... ))

She stared borely out the window of the tent as folks lined up outside.
    There were people from all across Azeroth.
    Humans, Draenei, Gnomes, Orcs, Trolls, Elves, you name it.
    But they were all stupid, mindless consumers to her.

She twirled her fiery red locks with her finger as she waited.
    It was only an hour until show time...
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

Patches sat there, in the middle of his tent. He heard them, the crowd outside. Screams of delight, cheers of happiness, shrieks of fun. There was only one hour to go.

This was the one place that he had been accepted.

The one place where he had found a home.

Deleted
    Walking around in a seductive black dress, Xana seemed completely out of this world. The gaze with wich she was watching people seemed to penetrate their skin, their bones, their very being, to look straight into their core. Walking slowly, Xana was making her way towards the staging grounds. For some reason, she preferred to prepare herself away from all the noise, and all the other acters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm also in quite a few RP's in the RP Forums. Could they be informed to godmode my characters while I'm gone, please?
    Asked to post this here.

Deleted
    (( Elyaan? Banned? That is very hard to belive ))

10+ Year Old Account
    Fimion sat next to a tent.
    Who the tent belonged to did not mather, nor did the countless amount of people passing by.
    What mattered was that he had found a group of people who did not mind having him around, who kept him well fed, and who gave him shelter when it was needed.
    He did not like strangers. However he considered these people his family, and those were the most important people in the world for him.
    Even if his world was rather small, he still knew that he woulden't leave them willingly.
    After some moments of looking at people..and people looking at him.. he stood up, and rushed off into the crowd, making the time pass until the show started.

((It's only a 1 week ban i belive.. might just cause a lil waiting (unless someone godmodes).))

Morzath sat in his and Xana's tent, meditating. Though his part in the carnival was rather mediocre, compared to what he would normally be doing, he didn't mind. It always pleased the croud whenever he used his magic to control his naga, which pleased him. It was rare that a sorceror's talents were appreciated.

An other mind probed his conciousness. Instinctively, Morzath nodded an affirmative, though the other wouldn't see. With a flick of his mind, he located Xana and the rest of the troupe, and gave each the same message.

The show was about to begin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charles felt the queue. It was time.
    He pulled the schedule out from his trunk:

1.Introductions - Shane Islander, ringleader
    2.First Act - Fimion the Knife Thrower
    3.Second Act - Morzath the Naga Tamer
    4.Third Act - Charles Berrelle the Fire Dancer
    5.Fourth Act - Xana the Medium
    6.Fifth Act - Andromeda the mysterious life painter
    7.Final Act - Patches the Strong
    8.Closing - Shane Islander, ringleader
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2010-10-16 at 03:51 PM.

She moved from her chair and briefly searched the tent.
    Her eyes passed from an abomination, to a seductress, to an idiot, to an elf...

'There!' she sighed in relief.

She approached Charles with a bright smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"So! Uhm... I'm kinda new here... as you know..." she blushed.
    "Do you know when I go on?
    I just wanna be prepared, ya know?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ah, yes. You're the painter, huh? You're the fifth act, after Xana, the young draenei girl. What's your name, anyhow?" he said, looking up.

"Oh!" she said embarrassedly.
    "I'm Andromeda, but I usually just go by Andy."