Poll: Which one?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What will YOU raid?

Come Cataclysm, which will you raid?

25s? 10s? Are you going to stick with your guild, are you happy with the decision?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10 man, IMO they are less messy and more enjoyable.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    with 5 perso lvl80 I will probably end up doing both
    but will start doing 10m with my guild

hopefully a tight 10 man guild, the thing to choose is which class ill be picking from my level 80's

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    25 man , I've always enjoyed raiding 25 mans since TBC came out , Big enough for the epic scale as well as small enough that your not just another player.

finally I can comepete with the more hardcore guilds with almost purely IRL friends.. 10man all the way.. whatever people say 10mans aren't that easy.. it is only easy when overgearing it with 25man gear

15+ Year Old Account
    10 man all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on guild decision. Personally, I feel that if the Blizzard does make the 10 and 25s closer together in terms of difficulty, 25 would be preferable. Get more raid buffs that way, and more freedom in fights that need 3-4 tanks, or a varying number of healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    atm in wotlk i hate 10 mans as a hunter because i always run out of mana like a bitch but come cata i will has focus so i might actualy enjoy doing 10 man.

Deleted
    10mans, always enjoyed them more because I find it easier to be friends with 9 people and have a laugh. With 25 on vent I can never remember who is who.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    atm in wotlk i hate 10 mans as a hunter because i always run out of mana like a bitch but come cata i will has focus so i might actualy enjoy doing 10 man.
    Amen

10man hopefully. Just need to find a new guild.

Since there's three raids in the first Tier, I think we're going to cycle it a bit, pick one to do 25 man each week and organize 10-mans for the other two that week.

If I was in a real raiding guild I'd want 25m. However since I'm no longer able to raid on a more requiring schedule, a solid group of 10 people that can get the job is preferred.

I have no idea. 10 mans are more reliable, but in almost every guild I've been in, they've had a "dedicated 10 man group", which basically consists of the best of the best. So the rest are stuck with pugs or half-wits and end up getting only 2 bosses down or some shit.

And 25 guarantees a spot, but it extremely unreliable. So ya, I have no idea what I intend to do.

Deleted
    10's, more fun because feel more part of the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally have much more fun in a 10 man. And sadly ive never been in a guild that can field more then 20 non-screwups.

Ill end up raiding 25's with my current guild however I would have prefered 10's.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I would like to raid 10 man's with a few friends but I'm in a decent 25 man guild. We'll see what happens come Cataclysm with them.

I plan to find (or form, if necessary) a well organized 10 player guild with basically no bench spots on the roster. F&F / Alts are fine, but I am looking to be in a consistent core with not a lot of raid time, but within that time clear all content including hardmodes. 10 person team will be nice because it will provide access to all the gear, but without the need to carry 5 or so underperformers. That's what I'd like anyway.