Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Red face Complete Azeroth Composite Map, Every Zone, One Image (Cata Changes Included)

I threw this together out of boredom, it is a full composite map including every zone in Azeroth in one image. (I excluded Outland) Keep in mind I plan on cleaning it up a bit more when I get to my home computer, currently typing this with the built in on-screen keyboard. /cut

I want to also give credit to Solariel & Amonra for doing the EK, Kali, and Northrend composites. I hope they dont mind, but I was dying of boredom and only had photoshop and a mouse :P

Enjoy!

Link

Note: the uploaded image is only 1600x1035, cause that's all imageshck will let me upload. The version I have is something like 9000 by something and looks awesome, zooming in on the zones look wonderful, Ill get that uploaded as soon as I get a keyboard, I dont want to click anymore.

Deleted
    One word, Awesome!
    Only wish i could zoom in and get some more detail, so will be waiting for your next upload

Oh man, I've been waiting for this! Great work, can't wait for the full map.

Deleted
    Niiice.

I await the large version!

awesome work mate waiting for the original one

Wallpaper time

You are a hero.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, there have a few of these over the past few months and this one looks to be the best yet; can't wait for a full sized version. Good work.
    It's a trap!

Nice one

Any idea when the larger one will be posted?

hopefully this weekend, maybe sooner

This makes me wonder... why is Winterspring snow covered. It's location and elevation do not make sense...
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    This makes me wonder... why is Winterspring snow covered. It's location and elevation do not make sense...
    The winds of Borean Tundra most likely carry along a great chill making the high mountains to the west of winterspring work as a barrier and halting that cold wind, making the area right there very cold - hence making it winter during spring

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip View Post
    The winds of Borean Tundra most likely carry along a great chill making the high mountains to the west of winterspring work as a barrier and halting that cold wind, making the area right there very cold - hence making it winter during spring
    ^this.

Will this be uploade somewhere please? i am still waiting

I'm looking forward to the full and finished version. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    when you look from Azshara, Darkshore, you can see Wintergrasp is high in mountains same deal with Dun Modar.

Deleted
    Oh my god, i hope Solariel and Amonra won't mind that you finished it. It's nearly perfect!

The things that are not, in my opinion, how they should be, can't be fixed easily with photoshop.

First and foremost is, that some of the zones have barely visible textures and names while others have been hugely scaled
    Also lacks battlegrounds, which are nearly impossible to add on to the map (Except for SotA and IoC)

wtb sticky so that people get the urge to make it better

to bad this never got uploaded

Im slowing working on getting the map finished, the background is the hardest part since in that one you can see its very pixalated. School > WoW Map, just keep that in mind. I will complete this, mainly cause I want a poster size to hang on my wall :P Aiming it to be 11x17 (Movie poster size). I will take consideration of the battlegrounds, just give me time!