Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nece View Post
    The WoW Force is not strong in this one. Since being in beta everything is new it feels. More stuff you HAVE to pay attention to now like heroics. I fall asleep in some heroics in wotlk. There are some balance issues but meh Im hoping Devs see it.

Have to agree, The instances are alot harder and more fun ^^

I wont prepair much... didnt need it on beta wont need it now. Will just maybe have some flasks and food for mana if i go oom

Deleted
    Ingame "farmed" 70k + gold, trying to get some achis that are getting removed. Got allready capped JP and HP and got bank alts gbank filled with some random 1-80 profession reagants im planning to sell when cata hits. Also got mats for couple first lvl of professions. Found also to do farm list for Cata factions and blue/epic items. Also lvling my DK to 80 and cap 2 new professions on him.
    Outside of game... well nothing. Those things ingame i got without any enormous farming. Irl not gonna take break from work or from anything else. Going to play during evenings on my own speed. Well preordered Cata anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooow at the people taking time off work for a video game.
    And they say the game isn't addicting. "I'm taking the week off work to drink lots of beer."
    Doesn't that sound horrible? lol

To prepare for the expansion, I'm writing exams.
    Probably won't have time to play for like 2 weeks.
    On the bright side, by the time I finally get to play, all the horrible bugs that need fixing will probably be (mostly, I hope) gone.

Deleted
    With a slab of Monster from my local Makro.

Just because It's somthing me and my old housemate used to do together, when were living together, we are both taking the week off and lvling together! Sounds sad as fook but it's good fun and at least we get to spend some time together as we work odd shift patterns! =D

Going to the midnight release and stock up on Cola, beer and pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Woooow at the people taking time off work for a video game.
    And they say the game isn't addicting. "I'm taking the week off work to drink lots of beer."
    Doesn't that sound horrible? lol

To prepare for the expansion, I'm writing exams.
    Probably won't have time to play for like 2 weeks.
    On the bright side, by the time I finally get to play, all the horrible bugs that need fixing will probably be (mostly, I hope) gone.
    I don't know.... when I take time off I'm usually drunk most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    I feel like there is a thread like this before every expensions...
    Every expansion? Try every 4-5 hours a new one of these will pop up. There like cockroaches.
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

I preordered the game and bought heirlooms for my goblin

I'll often get a cold in december and I think it will be around the 7th this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Rood View Post
    I'll often get a cold in december and I think it will be around the 7th this year...
    Hahahahaha

Myself, I am currently taking a break, due to boredom of the game at the moment. Focusing on school, and will then start playing again, once Cata releases x)

You know you could have just bought a shitload of Primordial and/or gems and sold then and resorted to speed-leveling a goblian via RaF. Albeit, it cost more, you'd level a lot faster and have a lot more ingame gold to squander.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    By not buying it. I am pretty disappointed with Cataclysm. It could be just because I played the game so long, and nothing will really make me enjoy it as much as I used to.

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy myself and play games like fallout, while I wait for swtor to come.

we all KNOW that you will buy the game. Resistance is futile

I'll start by reactivating my account as some point. However, now is not that time. Maybe first of Dec.

In WoW: I'm hording up Justice Points and Honor Points on my 80s to spend for gear at 85, getting a few more heirlooms, leveling another alt or two to 80, saving up mats for my toons' professions I'll be starting with the Cataclysm release to help with the grind, etc.

In life: Making certain my espresso machine has its "mats." hehehe

I may or may not have put some thought into this.

Ingame I've done all I can. I'm justice point capped and I have a semi-decent amount of gold. I'll probably go after a couple more achievements just to pass the time.

In real life I'll probably build up a few small piles of junk food, buy a new chair because this one makes my legs go numb, barricade my lockless door with anything I can find and replace sleep with lucozade.

I'm seriously hoping I won't be chosen to work much over the week following the release of Catcylsm. I work in a game store so if I do have to work I'll be snarling at customers over the counter as I hand them their copies the whole week.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Not much, probably won't buy it for the firs 3 months it's out either.

Deleted
    Get a new keyboard, some energy drinks, a good playlist. Im fine for my DK got 100k gold, 310 mount skill, ZG tiger

I've canceled my account and started putting my girlfriend first in my life

just till dec 7th-feb7th

Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner View Post
    Get a new keyboard, some energy drinks, a good playlist. Im fine for my DK got 100k gold, 310 mount skill, ZG tiger
    my dk got the zg raptor, but he's horde so it's nothing special. I want that tiger