Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How to solve alliance mount imbalance

It's simple!

Just give Alliance an exclusive mount! I made a worgen water mount that looks awesome! It looks epic!

Wait? The Alliance doesn't like the mount? They're going to whine some more? >.<
    Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Yes people will always complain, Even if they were riding a lazor cannon mounted Phelps

I know how to solve the mount imbalance issue, tell all the people who complain about it to STFU... I think that the people who constantly nitpick about crap in this game need to be kicked in the "boys"
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Luubox View Post
    Neat. Rep Reward ?
    From the mermaids in Vash'jir. 400,000g. They go 500% in air, and 200%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Care about such a tiny imbalance. It's outrageous to see people get upset about this.

*coughachievewhorescough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen get some racial instead of a mount, sounds awesome.
    Alliance cry.
    Normal day at the office.

don't know what the fuss is about. A mount is a mount - gets your pixels from pixel A to pixel B slightly faster.

If the whiners among us want more mounts - gnomish hover board?

Horde miss 2 mounts.

Throw shitfit, Blizzard rectifies it.

Alliance miss 2-6 mounts, depending on recolours NYI.

"It's balanced, stop fucking QQing you BAWWWWWWWWers!"

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Horde miss 2 mounts.

Seriously.

Horde players have no right to act like it doesn't matter when they were complaining about the exact same thing at the beginning of Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Horde miss 2 mounts.

Exactly. Horde cry too much as is, and Alliance actually ask about it and the Horde retard babies respond:

"ZOMG ITS FIEN LULZ U NOOBZ I R TEH GREETIST!!!!1111one!"

It's getting really annoying to see so many stupid whiners on Horde side.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Just give every faction in the alliance (except the worgen) one more mount, so the mount count (heh mount count) is equal on both sides. Simple

10+ Year Old Account
    That or grant an achievement/title for getting to Exalted with Gilneas. That should satisfy people, since otherwise, non-worgen have little reason to grind the rep via cloth turn ins, there is one for Gilneas in the Howling Oak. I could care less about the mount imbalance, though, so long as Running Wild has a cool animation.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Exactly. Horde cry too much as is, and Alliance actually ask about it and the Horde retard babies respond:

I play both horde and alliance on my server and the differences between horde and alliance trade chat are VAST. for example, on the horde side, for some reason, everyone is always talking about how much the alliance sucks or how leet they are. On the alliance side we cut down the braggarts and tend to have discussion on religion and politics the most... oddly enough...

people don't seem to get upset about it either, I just think that on MY server at least the alliance player base (or at least the most vocal ones) are more mature and honestly do not care about the stupid horde VS alliance (for lack of a better word) flamewar.

Another thing that I find amusing is that the people who complain about kids playing wow tend to be under the age of 20. God, do I hate teenagers...
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

Yup confirmed new alliance mounts for each race:

Human: burning horse that's on fire and shoots lasorzz
    Night Elf: Undead Tiger that has guns for claws.
    Gnome: A racecar that can travel through time (assuming you have the 1.21 gigawatts)
    Draenei: Floating Elephant that does backflips randomly.
    Dwarf: A giant meerkat made of pure GOLD

Jealous horde?

Quote Originally Posted by jonfauscett View Post
    I play both horde and alliance on my server and the differences between horde and alliance trade chat are VAST. for example, on the horde side, for some reason, everyone is always talking about how much the alliance sucks or how leet they are. On the alliance side we cut down the braggarts and tend to have discussion on religion and politics the most... oddly enough...

people don't seem to get upset about it either, I just think that on MY server at least the alliance player base (or at least the most vocal ones) are more mature and honestly do not care about the stupid horde VS alliance (for lack of a better word) flamewar.

Another thing that I find amusing is that the people who complain about kids playing wow tend to be under the age of 20. God, do I hate teenagers...
    Haha, or adults who think they're teenagers still. I meet a lot of those on Horde side mostly.

In other the last, I'd say, 2-3 years, Horde's mentality seems to have gone down the drain. Alliance has it's moments, but they're still a lot less stupid/whiny then the Horde.

And I play on 4 different servers, pretty much the same thing I said above for all those.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Deleted
    I DO think there should be some additional mounts for alliance to make it even. It should'nt be easier for either side to get the mount achievements. Maybe add some more horses to get via Gilnean rep? Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post

Lolz Horde is like watching a Die Hard Movie, Alliance side is like being stuck with nothing but Days of our lives on for eternity. Seriously started as alliance, switched to horde, tried to go back but just can't Alliance easily is the biggest collection of whiny bitches in mmo history.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how when there's an imbalance favoring the Alliance, Blizzard goes out of their way to make tons of new textures of mounts to fix it, and when it favors the Horde and people complain, they just say 'deal with it'... Yes it only really matters to achievement whores but still it kinda goes to show their whole attitude towards things...