Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    Jacoby Jones has an MCL sprain; out 4 - 6 weeks.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    It sucks, especially for such a stupid way to get injured. I was looking forward to seeing him having some nice highlights this season, but I'll guess that will have to wait 4-6 weeks. =/

About the thread, I'll PM Skarsguard and get him to look at the posts, and decide what he wants to do with the thread. IF we were to remake it, I'd say we have to do it right NOW, before the season gets truely underway. For a look back through history we can always link the previous thread in the OP of the new one, if that's what we go with.
    Why are going to remake it? Seems stupid to do now during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Why are going to remake it? Seems stupid to do now during the season.
    Yeah, I'm against the notion as well, but it's been brought up, so it's only fair to let Skars & Co. have a look and decide if they think it's wise to start when the discussion about this season has been long underway. Personally I'd say wait out the season till after the SB, and then when the offical next season starts (and chat in here dies down anyway), we create a new thread specific for 2014 season. Then start to make a new thread each season, from the start of the official season, so when chatter about the final game has died down, through the preseason till the big game again. It will prevent the topic of this being an "old" thread come up again if we handle it like that.

For now I suggest we change the thread name to NFL general discussion or Official NFL discussion or something to indicate this is a main thread, and not some niche thread about news.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, I'm against the notion as well, but it's been brought up, so it's only fair to let Skars & Co. have a look and decide if they think it's wise to start when the discussion about this season has been long underway. Personally I'd say wait out the season till after the SB, and then when the offical next season starts (and chat in here dies down anyway), we create a new thread specific for 2014 season. Then start to make a new thread each season, from the start of the official season, so when chatter about the final game has died down, through the preseason till the big game again. It will prevent the topic of this being an "old" thread come up again if we handle it like that.

For now I suggest we change the thread name to NFL general discussion or Official NFL discussion or something to indicate this is a main thread, and not some niche thread about news.
    Personally I don't see a reason to change threads at all. Just change the title.

So Bruno Mars is the rumored super bowl half time performer. Seriously, one day I hope the NFL pulls a bait and switch and swaps out one of these "performers" for somebody like Amon Amarth. Just because it'd be priceless to see peoples reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    So Bruno Mars is the rumored super bowl half time performer. Seriously, one day I hope the NFL pulls a bait and switch and swaps out one of these "performers" for somebody like Amon Amarth. Just because it'd be priceless to see peoples reactions.
    God freaking damnit. I agree though, it would be nice to have someone who makes music that actually pumps people up. Screw this pop music.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    God freaking damnit. I agree though, it would be nice to have someone who makes music that actually pumps people up. Screw this pop music.
    Refused - New Noise would be pretty pump-up worthy. Unfortunately I doubt it would bring in much extra money, if at all.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

Closing thread guys its getting a bit long in the tooth. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-14-NFL-thread head there for the new NFL thread!