PvP set looks? (cata)

Hey, just got a fast q
    Are blizz for real with the looks on pvp set in cata? or have i just missed a post saying that they are not finnished yet?
    Beacuse i can srsly find better looking greens

And no i dont play for the looks of my char but comparing to the other classes rogues have a very poor looking pvp set.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the PvE set?

Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    I'm assuming you haven't seen the PvE set?
    Well the t11 set is fugly I agree, but its adequately fancy for its status. I think that may be what he was trying to get at, and not necessarily just a pure visual appeal since its not going to happen where 100% of the class thinks it looks omgwtfamazing.

Theres a large possibility that they do what they did in Wrath with the PVP sets.
    That is, start fairly basic, and improve them each season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its their new approach to PvP gear, they start with simple looking gear, something you'd expect irl too, since its made by man, not some mythical creature

Over time they take the model and add more stuff, resulting in the last set of the expansion, which looks great, which makes you feel like you really progress during the seasons

10+ Year Old Account
    if the idea is to start very basic...then how do you explain the awesome sets other classes like hunters got?
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

I like the PvP set. Roll up behind a Paladin, cut him open and watch him bleed out on the ground and he turns around, trying to keep his insides from spilling on the ground and says: "Look at me, you faithless coward. The man you killed is a warrior of the light. The man you killed is a bastion of purity. The man you killed deserves to have his murderer look him in the eyes."

And you look down at him in your PvP helm and say: "lol got 0 eyes u mad bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ughugh View Post
    I like the PvP set. Roll up behind a Paladin, cut him open and watch him bleed out on the ground and he turns around, trying to keep his insides from spilling on the ground and says: "Look at me, you faithless coward. The man you killed is a warrior of the light. The man you killed is a bastion of purity. The man you killed deserves to have his murderer look him in the eyes."

And you look down at him in your PvP helm and say: "lol got 0 eyes u mad bro?"
    ROFL, great piece of RP there.