Poll: What game would you play if WoW would be shut down?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I play Call of Duty when I'm bored with WoW, so... probably Call of Duty.

But if it's supposed to be an MMO, SWTOR wins.

The new MMO by Blizzard or Bioware's Star Wars: The old Republic. I still enjoy playing other games over WoW so I wouldn't find this to be THAT difficult

Minesweeper Online

10+ Year Old Account
    guild wars 2

Deleted
    Diablo 3.. or just Zelda

10+ Year Old Account
    Eve Online.. Great game. Or Diablo 3.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Gonna go with Age of Conan. Played it for a few months in the launch, would return if WoW ever happened to blow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have a black belt in common sense compared to your white.

Deleted
    Most likely Conan, then SWTOR. That's about it.

Call of Duty: Black Ops / Guild Wars 2

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, i can't say that now. Probably the game my friends start playing then, because i enjoy playing the same with them together... But well, i hope it won't be Aion...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaylie View Post
    Minesweeper Online
    Please make it so!
    Last edited by DerSenf; 2010-11-13 at 12:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd try out TOR.
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

10+ Year Old Account
    warhammer online.

Deleted
    I've played Age of Conan twice now, Played it when it came out for a month, got bored played WoW Again, Played it again for a month, got bored came back to WoW, Played Aion when it came out (Cousins account he brought collectors edition and didnt play it win!), Couple of months ago i brought my own game/account, played it for two months got bored hit 41 as a healer, grinding mmo & Leveling as a healer don't mix, Years ago a few mates played SilkRoad - Nothing but a money sink, You need to buy gold & Bot to succeed on that game hit 85 and gave up, all you did was sit outside a city PvPing until you got bored, LOTR Went free so and i got invited to a test thing or something, So i downloaded 13 gb's to find out i had to sit in a queue for 260 odd mins to get on the server, instant delete... I'll probs go back to Aion or AoC to give a break from WoW Graphics soon...

So if WoW 'shuts down' i'll play Aion OR AoC.. diablo 3 if it was out now.

Eve online.

i think EVE is clearly in second place... if not numerically but on "respect level"

Deleted
    Diablo2LOD untill Diablo 3 comes out and then play that. Maybe some torchlight inbetween

DCUO is looking quite nice and i'll be getting my beta key for it soon but it looks like the only mmo out there that would keep me interested with pvp and end game content.

Deleted
    Monster Hunter Tri.

Not technically an MMO (See Monster Hunter Frontier - Asia only :/ ) but an incredible game with more online multiplayer content than offline content. So close enough ^^

play league of legends/starcraft till TERA is released.

perhabs actually do some college work.