Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Inquisition makes Shockadin (Exodin?) a viable PvP spec, as if the Shockadin's current OP-ness on live hasn't already convinced you.

Quote Originally Posted by army1237 View Post
    I just hit 60 on my pally, was using raf so I really didn't have good gear and hadn't used exorcism yet because i'd pretty much been dungeon run'd from lvl 10, however I was extremely surprised to see when i shot off an instant exorcism that it 1-shot a guy. Is Exorcism still really good end game or is it just buffed whilst leveling because blizzard's got better things to do rather than balance lower level spells. Either way i'm heading to bgs as soon as I can to 1-shot some noobs with exorcism.
    Exorcism is buffed further in Beta currently, when cata goes live it will do even more damage, and with Inquisition up it will do 30% more too. BUT the game seems to only be tuned for 81+ mobs currently, all damage I do on any character seems absurd on normal mobs currently.
    Last edited by Thumos; 2010-11-14 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    Exorcism (and Hammer of Wrath) are actually higher dps priority than 3 HP TV at 85.
    Not playing on beta, but this is definitely true for L80 also. Exo and HoW hit like a freight train and in Ice Crown almost everything is undead, so you're guaranteed a crit with Exo. If it comes up from AoW, that is the next button getting pressed. TV is a freaking limp, wet noodle in comparison and it only crits about 20% of the time for me. 1/3 to 1/2 the avg damage of an Exo according to my recount data.

Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    All I know is that paladins are holy mages in low level BG's. And they mage better than mages.
    lmao made me lol irl