Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    and it has alot of pink
    Ok I lol'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    It airs on Tuesdays.
    International dateline japan is over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Realised i had watched Unlimited Bladeworks but not commented any on it.
    To be honest, i find the alternate universe thing kinda fun. And it explained the missing pieces that you didnt get to know, and that Fate/Zero wont explain.
    Many things were different all in all, and it wasnt just rewatching FSN with a small difference in the end. The actual fights and stuff were different as of a different path aswell. Many things happened totally differently from FSN

Spoiler: Im just quite sad that Iliyasviel died, she didnt deserve that! :<
    But i really liked the whole part where Emiya summoned his own UB world ^_^

Best part of the movie.

Best part of the movie.
    That is awesome, I feel like I need to watch this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    Uso Ewin from Victory Gundam is 13 while Flit is 14

EDIT: Judau is also 14 in ZZ Gundam and i dont see people complaining about his age
    It's more the artstyle for some of us. If you've sen enough anime certain artstyles scream certain things and this one screams childrens show. I will watch it i mean it IS motherfucking Gundam after all but it's character designs still scream kiddy. Though i could be remembering a different shows character designs i dunno.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-10-10 at 07:30 PM. Reason: I phone nuff said

Deleted
    <snip>
    Best part of the movie.
    Tbh, i like that scene aswell, its just that i have a random lingering attachment to her as of the first anime. But the scene itself is cool, i'll have to agree.

And Digglett, watch the anime first and then the movie, or you will be quite confused :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, ive had enough of this. Is there a good sub up for Nurarihyon, because i tend to use WhyNot, as theyre one of the few that show up on the page i search for anime on. 14th eps should be out, right?

Edit:
    As a random note, the 13th volume of Chibi Vampire finally got to me. How sad aswell as torturing that 10-12 havent arrived yet...
    ARGH!!
    LOL i know the feeling but imagine it being worse like for me i have ALL of tsubasa chronicles either on order or coming. I have 1-5 right now 7-8 maybe 7-9 coming tomorrow and gotta wait for 9/10-28 to get into stock and ship. And i mean ah hell i have a virus and wanna watch shuffle but it won;t be here tomorrow because of no mail today i also wanna see my new holo pillow but again gotta wait. So yeah trust me could be worse. OPh well may just watch some of the new series i have downloaded or something and then either MM or Sekirei. Have both on dvd and already in my 5 disc player along with Mobile suit Gundam 0079 Disc 1 just one press and hello new disc/series LOL.

Ok I have absolutely no idea what the hell Horizon is all about.... Was anyone else this damn confused? Like seriously awesome character designs but.... WHAT is going on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I lol'd.
    <snip>
    it's true to
    *mission accomplished*

off the watch squid girl now.
    not sure if i'll go for kimi to boku atm.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Ok I have absolutely no idea what the hell Horizon is all about.... Was anyone else this damn confused? Like seriously awesome character designs but.... WHAT is going on!
    Modern ass bitches replaying history because something/someone fucked up somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Just all kinds of stuff trowed togheter at the first episode. Just trowing this here as a reference and you'll now enough how hard it will be to make this a good anime.

The first and second (of three) books of the fourth volume are coming in september and october. Horizon is known for the thickness for each book and for the huge amount of informations. Just for curiosity:

Volume 1: 1300 pages
    Volume 2: 2100 pages
    Volume 3: 2400 pages

It would be the equivalent to 19~20 volumes of normal light novels.

And it looks like the "prologue" finally ended after the third volume

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    LOL i know the feeling but imagine it being worse like for me i have ALL of tsubasa chronicles either on order or coming. I have 1-5 right now 7-8 maybe 7-9 coming tomorrow and gotta wait for 9/10-28 to get into stock and ship. And i mean ah hell i have a virus and wanna watch shuffle but it won;t be here tomorrow because of no mail today i also wanna see my new holo pillow but again gotta wait. So yeah trust me could be worse. OPh well may just watch some of the new series i have downloaded or something and then either MM or Sekirei. Have both on dvd and already in my 5 disc player along with Mobile suit Gundam 0079 Disc 1 just one press and hello new disc/series LOL.
    got for MM! dragonball Z reference in ep5 ( or was it 6?) is just win.
    masochism,adrophobia,.... that show has everything
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    elfenlied is one anime I'll never watch in my whole life... I saw one scene to never again look at it...
    imo Elfin lied is one of the best anime out there right next to Blood+ i've watched them both about three times already

Deleted

got for MM! dragonball Z reference in ep5 ( or was it 6?) is just win.
    masochism,adrophobia,.... that show has everything
    Have to agree MM! just owns :P
    Damn nice comedy, and the dbz references are just golden...HE-N-TA-I HAAAA!!!

Sad that the author died though. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
    imo Elfin lied is one of the best anime out there right next to Blood+ i've watched them both about three times already
    Considering how old they are not as impressive as my having viewed ichiban ushiro no daimou 4+ times already(which i didn't even first view till this year) and similar for Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari(i fucking swear the "no" in that name always messes me up). Still impressive though for alot of people so kudos. Oh and i think i've seen elfen lied like 3-5 times.

Oh and there was an anime someone here dropped because they said it was too much harem cliche such as childhood friend waking him up and all that can i get the name.

Also downloading Yosuga no Sora hello wincest series.

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 07:40 PM ----------

Have to agree MM! just owns :P
    Damn nice comedy, and the dbz references are just golden...HE-N-TA-I HAAAA!!!

Sad that the author died though. R.I.P
    Why must the good ones always die young..Oh right stress i bet it;s hard being a nice guys.

Also changing avatar feels too..arrogant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
    now that's an veeeery old post you are quoting. in fact mortis stopped going onto mmo-champ, well atleast posting so don't except him replieng

also posted this back in previous page but gonan try to post it as an image and see if it isn't too big, else i'll make it url.
    url it is too big for my taste.

http://i.imgur.com/MPvcQ.jpg

clannad on rewatch 25? problems think i've only seen ichiban 2times. Might aswell finish downloading it and convert it so i can play it on my smartphone as my elfenlied episodes are almost done on smartphone, god knows why i download the dubbed version of it.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-10 at 07:43 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    now that's an veeeery old post you are quoting. in fact mortis stopped going onto mmo-champ, well atleast posting so don't except him replieng

also posted this back in previous page but gonan try to post it as an image and see if it isn't too big, else i'll make it url.

Hmmm what show is this don't read kanji looks good.

[QUOTE=Sy;9415157]well...
    i guess we have two very different opinions on what "good" animes are, except for a few specific examples.
    from what i know, nearly all of the animes you mentioned are fighting-shounen/action-adventures. and that's probably the sort of anime i dislike the most in general, as they tend to be made for a younger audience, with simple stories, more action and (in some cases) more fan service.
    although that's obviously not true for all of them.

Sy you also said it wouldnt be a problem to talk about anime so if you dont like someones choices thats not their fault, were not trying to please you were just talking about anime. and "younger audiences" thats just flat out either just wrong or another adult thinking in their "adult mind" everyone is a kid and you need to see that my father owns his own business and he watches anime with me and so does my girlfriend, hell i watch it and were all above the age of 25 we all have jobs and a "life" so you cant really say we dont. Its also a shame you dont like action animes Naruto has a HUGE and emotion filled story line and after a while you start to miss seeing whatever chracter.
    Ps. sorry if you felt like i was attacking you its just how i talk i didnt mean to offend you in any way <3

That's Horizon.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

10+ Year Old Account
    what makoblade said
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni