Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    But cheap stuff is just the best

[video=youtube;gy0E-1MD0bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy0E-1MD0bw[video]
    [video=youtube;sUjTxZEuBuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUjTxZEuBuI[video]
    Trigger INFERNO COPPU 2 when?

10+ Year Old Account
    yay i'm done with finals. I can binge watch anime now.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That's what I've been looking forward to as well haha

I really feel like dropping Naruto, but at this point I feel like I have to finish it. They're just milking this show for all it's worth, especially now that the manga is over and they have a finite amount of material left.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I really feel like dropping Naruto, but at this point I feel like I have to finish it. They're just milking this show for all it's worth, especially now that the manga is over and they have a finite amount of material left.
    I doubt ill finish the anime now that the manga is done and I've finished it. Not worth it in my opinion. One Piece is still worth watching/ reading at the same time though

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the episodes (I dropped it ages ago) they're sticking with the source material... but the problem is that the source material was milking itself for all it's worth for a few years before it finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    I doubt ill finish the anime now that the manga is done and I've finished it. Not worth it in my opinion. One Piece is still worth watching/ reading at the same time though
    If I were a manga reader I would drop it, but I've only seen the anime and I have no desire to read the manga.

If I were a manga reader I would drop it, but I've only seen the anime and I have no desire to read the manga.
    Looks like at this rate you have a good 26 episodes or more til the end lol

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Looking at the episodes (I dropped it ages ago) they're sticking with the source material... but the problem is that the source material was milking itself for all it's worth for a few years before it finished.
    It had its moments where it was good in the past year or so, but it just seems to have been on a long stretch of bad for a while now. I downloaded the latest 13 episodes of Naruto that I hadn't seen and it's just nothing but panning shots of people's faces. And now we're on some BS flashback for Obito and a bunch of other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I dropped Akame too once it hit anime original. But I just remembered that you dropped Twintails pretty quickly, so that's one.

Looks like you ended up dropping Amagi too, so that's actually two.

As for Inou-battle, if you do decide to drop it I'd probably at least get you to watch a 3 minute scene from an episode of the show that surprised a lot of people. Also, Andou turns out to be one of the more emotionally intuitive harem MCs I've ever seen. Lastly, the powers are roughly 2% of the episode content.

I highly doubt Terra will make your cut, though the rest of your "I think I could possibly not drop these" about lines up with my expectations. I haven't started Shingeki myself (nor Shigatsu, sue me guise) but:
    Fate - so much budget
    Nanatsu - wonderful
    Shirobako - repeating myself again - PA Works making up for Glassshit with a legitimately interesting and fun premise

Haven't watched the rest of that list myself.
    Phone editing a shit.
    That scene of inou yes Hemo if you do decide to drop it have someone link it to you and watch it before you officially cast it aside. That scene alone got me to pick back up the show

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Phone editing a shit.
    That scene of inou yes Hemo if you do decide to drop it have someone link it to you and watch it before you officially cast it aside. That scene alone got me to pick back up the show
    It takes more than a single scene for a show to be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danna ga Nani 11 - Something feels off. Maybe it's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have my 11nese final left this thursday...but binged over the past week to catch up on everything, and am now watching 3 or so of the 9 blu-rays I bought cyber monday.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes more than a single scene for a show to be good.
    I elected the scene simply because it's a phenomenal performance by a seiyuu that you shouldn't miss even if you drop the show.

And I really shouldn't have to say this, but no one here would try to pretend that a single 3 minute scene is enough to absolve a show of all faults. It's fair to assume that the scene brought him back and the rest of the show kept him watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's the art-style. That episode was directed by someone else (Itsuki Imazaki), apparently.
    Nah that can't be it.

Chelly
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/286260/
    So this has pretty nice art. Anyone know if the story is actually good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool, it's out. I Kickstarted it a while back cause it looked interesting. Guess I'll have to give it a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's the only thing I found different, tbh.
    It was probably something with the ED or something.

I haven't had time to read more than the first chapter yet, but I liked it so far.

Chaika! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    terra formars, vanadis, inou battle, kibbles, kokkuri, world trigger, cross ange, grisaia, kaitou joker, orenchi.
    this was a hard list to come up with, however the best shows this season are here
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    cross ange, garo, inou-battle, kiseijuu, log horizon s2, madan no ou, nanatsu no taizai, psycho pass 2, shirobako, trinity seven
    Bahamut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Shirobako, Psycho Pass 2 and the things that are already on your list are a good place to start. Maybe watch Bahamut too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    WIXOSS, Yuki Yuna, Cross Ange, Sora no Method, Inou, Garo, Shingeki no Bahamuth, Akatsuki no Yona, Trinity Seven, Nanatsu no Taizai. Gogo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    Akatsuki no Yona. Sora no Method. Bahamut. Magic Kaito 1412. Trinity 7. Parasyte. Shirobako. Ookami Shoujo. Then the 3 you already have.

Thanks guys!

Binge watching literally everything rn, with more being prepared for the 'morrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    http://gematsu.com/2014/12/jojos-biz...ounced-ps4-ps3
    Jojo on PS4

FUCK YES

Stroheim is playable

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
    THANK YOU BASED NAMCO
    YAMI.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

DO YOU KNOW. WHAT THIS FUCKING MEANS.

GLORIOUS GERMAN SCIENCE SHALL PROVE IT'S DOMINANCE.

GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Mmm, quite true. I'll try and remember to post about the next thing, whatever it might be.
    Thinking of the Fates currently (mostly because I know some wanting me to), especially after watching Kaleid (and loving it).
    THere's a lot of Fate material out there, and all of it is fantastic. Great series to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Fate is aweeeesome, go for it if you've yet to. Best way to go is Fate/Stay Night visual novel>Fate/Zero anime(or LN)> Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    W-why is this so confusing. ;__;
    Because years of content and stuffs and prequels and sequels and multiverses and stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    So I decided to see what the dub for Highschool DxD was like, out of sheer curiosity and... It's so retarded it's amazing. It's on par with the Golden Boy dub for completely dumping the script and just saying random funny shit. For example, when he first meets Asia Argento, after she's fallen over and helps her up and their eyes meet:

Japanese version: "She's so cute..."

American Version: "Erection..."

Usage of phrases such as cray-cray and other nonsense just add to the wtf factor. Scott Freeman as Issei sounds so much like Doug Smith as Kintaro Oe, that it's hilarious.
    O.o

Might have to take a look.

That's what I've been looking forward to as well haha
    Me too! \o/