So now I know the secret behind becoming great at magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Also they must do this as well!
    That's friggin' hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I... um... downloaded Nichijou and Joshiraku last night, so I'm probably only going to make it worse.
    I guess I'm not the only one who got interested in Joshiraku! Been listening to that ED a lot.

Unfortunately I already watched Nichijou. ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    If I don't get a jerb
    I believe in you, you'll get a job! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    If I don't get a jerb
    I was on one of those as I began watching anime hardcore.

Much anime was had.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats one thing I'd want is a steins;gate pin badge. one of the most memorable items of one of my top 3 anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I guess I'm not the only one who got interested in Joshiraku! Been listening to that ED a lot.
    Joshiraku was amazing. I still remember the insane wait on Vale to release each episode a few weeks late. (Last episode was something rediculous like 2 1/2 months, but Vale was doing the show by himself)

Okay, so this is really sort of off-topic, even for here, but I feel this needed to be shown here, on account of who I am now:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Joshiraku was amazing. I still remember the insane wait on Vale to release each episode a few weeks late. (Last episode was something rediculous like 2 1/2 months, but Vale was doing the show by himself)
    Well after it was mentioned a bunch of pages ago and Yami linked the amazing ED loop I went on to watch a few scenes on youtube and immediately went DOWNLOAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, it is slow. Like, the definition of slow. You can't deny it.
    Well I think the definition of slow is really like Berserk, Guyver, or HxH

Wow, that sounds incredible. Definitely have a lot of respect for people like that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Well after it was mentioned a bunch of pages ago and Yami linked the amazing ED loop I went on to watch a few scenes on youtube and immediately went DOWNLOAD!
    Same here. Found a few scenes and the full ED myself, it's just too catchy!

I think I might do the same and download the series, could use something a bit more casual and light-hearted after I finish Magi S2. \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that sounds incredible. Definitely have a lot of respect for people like that guy.
    You'll have more respect for him after I tell you over half the fansubs out there were translated by him. Before CR started dominating he fansubbed most shows.

He's easily the most recognizable and influential English fansubber.

Am I the only one really annoyed at how Mirajane runs in the new episodes of Fairy Tail? I brought it up last week, but damn.

>also mavis's reaction the entire time

Last edited by bals; 2014-04-19 at 04:01 AM.

You'll have more respect for him after I tell you over half the fansubs out there were translated by him. Before CR started dominating he fansubbed most shows.

He's easily the most recognizable and influential English fansubber.
    Oh, I see. Didn't know that.

I'll listen if you ever wanna tell me about it. o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Madoka Rebellion OST where.

Purchase or 'acquisition' both acceptable options.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, finished Rebellion.

Not much to say other than that it was good, and gave me somewhat of a headache. I knew about Homura becoming a devil/demon beforehand (kinda hard not to, so many spoilers everywhere), so I never really got that aspect of surprise at the end. But it was still good, and the ending left me wanting more. Especially enjoyed the beginning; it was nice to see all the girls working together and being happy, for once.

Overall, I think my biggest surprise is that Sayaka is now my favourite of the girls. I wasn't a big fan of her in the anime or even the first two movies, but Rebellion definitely changed my impression of her. Would love to see more of the series just to see more Sayaka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I see. Didn't know that.

I'll listen if you ever wanna tell me about it. o/
    There's... not much else to say? Other than he fluently speaks both languages like they're his home language, lives in Australia, went to uni in Tokyo, and is a college student. Pretty cool guy.

Ping Pong - Ahaha the OP animation changes every episode. This is amazing.

I also really like how they do the VA's. It's so... normal. I think that's what they're trying to portray, something incredibly realistic. Extremely normally paced too.

That.. was better than the first episode, and most of it was them playing Table Tennis. Holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Overall, I think my biggest surprise is that Sayaka is now my favourite of the girls. I wasn't a big fan of her in the anime or even the first two movies, but Rebellion definitely changed my impression of her. Would love to see more of the series just to see more Sayaka.
    Her part of the cake song was the best part.
    Last edited by Radio; 2014-04-19 at 04:14 AM.

There's... not much else to say? Other than he fluently speaks both languages like they're his home language, lives in Australia, went to uni in Tokyo, and is a college student. Pretty cool guy.
    Oh... I got the impression there was more. My bad then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atelier - This show makes me so happy despite being so straight-forward.

Mushishi 3 - What a great episode. The atmosphere of this show is really unlike any other. Mushishi is definitely one of the highlights of this season. I'm loving Sidonia, but I have a feeling this show is going to steal its spot as my AotS. Sucks that it's only 1 cour if MAL is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Wasurenagumo - That ending. Certainly caught me by surprise.
    Did everyone watch spider loli now?