10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't watch the kyousougiga (tv) version yet. Only the original Ova's and the ova's the year after.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Kyousougiga in someone's list.
    Think a lot of people forgot about that.
    It also has a pretty great OST.

I think I'm gonna watch some shows off of my backlog. Trying to keep up with airing shows is too much for my fragile kokoro.

lol forgot i changed my avatar, scared the shit out of me
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-04-22 at 09:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Miuna is too cute.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

So no one judged my taste I see?
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-04-22 at 01:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    So no one judged my taste I see?

- - - Updated - - -

Please let this be true!
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...resume-in-june
    too busy with nagi no asukara feelings.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I think everyone should watch this anime it has a godly ost!
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/1589/Bartender

Deleted
    Captain Earth ep3: Only got two complaints with this anime so far. Don't like the mecha design and... who in the world thought that speeds in the realm of 52 m/s are reasonable in terms of space movement? That thing might as well stay completely still, it's that slow...

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Captain Earth ep3: Only got two complaints with this anime so far. Don't like the mecha design and... who in the world thought that speeds in the realm of 52 m/s are reasonable in terms of space movement? That thing might as well stay completely still, it's that slow...
    Also who the fuck names their company Salty dog? Your not a sailor sir!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Omg Hunter X Hunter's manga is coming back!

The anime will probably go on hiatus after this arc though.
    I wonder for how long. 2, 3 chapters before the author "takes a break for research purposes" for half a year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Also who the fuck names their company Salty dog? Your not a sailor sir!
    Perhaps they like cocktails?

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Omg Hunter X Hunter's manga is coming back!

The anime will probably go on hiatus after this arc though.
    The thing is he stops after a few chapters since he worked himself to a early grave with doing YYH 24/7.

For the whole story:
    Ending of Serialization of Yu Yu Hakusho.
    ~Looking back, defeat announcement~
    >"That I was finally able to complete it, speaking openly my pleasant feelings honestly is the biggest thing. It's not that I've lost all attachment to the work, but more like the stress had severely exceeded my will. Anyway, the half-year until the end has been long and terrible. Truthfully, I had planned to end it in around December of '93. [It actually ended in July of 1994.] Far from that, I was forcibly implored by the editorial department, but... To give all of the large and small reasons it would total about 50, but I'll give you the three main reasons.
    (1)For convenience of my health (2)My way of thinking regarding the manga (3)Desires outside work.
    (3) Is out of the question. In short, I want to have fun, I want to relax, and I very much want to sleep, that sort of thing.
    But the majority of the 50 reasons lie here. (1)Is a result of not fulfilling (3) up until now. From when I was first serialized until about the Dark tournament, my weekly time off went to half days of sleep. Outside of that, I had continuing days where I took naps to relieve stress which cut down on my sleep time, but it made it pretty enjoyable. But as in an RPG, my HP was definitely decreasing, with how around when I did a 31 Page One-Shot and a Center Color in succession so I didn't sleep all night, I started to have heart pains, and that time shrank. Around that time I started to think kinda seriously about my working pace. I thought "Even if it's impossible to live a regular daily life schedule, if I draw so I can sleep precisely when I want to, I wonder what pace I can work at?" I acted on it. Manuscripts started being late really quickly. But I avoided all-nighters the best I could."

Deleted
    Hey, the mecha designs aren't Valvrave-tier but the Earth Engine does look cool.

Deleted
    Hey, the mecha designs aren't Valvrave-tier but the Earth Engine does look cool.
    Eh, I like sleek and organic-looking designs. Think Evangelions, for a good example.

Deleted
    Eh, I like sleek and organic-looking designs. Think Evangelions, for a good example.
    B-but the transformation sequence and the buff-ness D:

There's no such thing as an anime that can compare to Citizen Kane. Kind of sad.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    There's no such thing as an anime that can compare to Citizen Kane. Kind of sad.
    Citizen Kane lacks in the Moe department anyways 0/10 wouldn't fap to watch

Deleted
    B-but the transformation sequence and the buff-ness D:
    That transformation is so oldschool it makes me relapse to the times I was afraid to watch a Power Rangers movie in the cinema.

If he went through all of that, I can't imagine how the producers for One Piece or even Case Closed are managing.
    Oda is working on 4hrs of sleep a day so he is working himself into a early grave. I don't know why Oda is doing that to himself when he has assistants to help with drawing . Togashi had none he did everything on his own.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-04-22 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Citizen Kane lacks in the Moe department anyways 0/10 wouldn't fap to watch
    But is there such a thing with a Japanese cartoon having good writing?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-04-22 at 01:42 PM.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."