Deleted
    Spoiler tag chat thread continues;

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    That moment when you realize that grading is playing us all for fools and is more lewd than all of us.
    It would make a great back-up plan in case I get "corrupted" and then turn it around on them. :

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    While it's unfortunate you read a spoiler, why are you clicking random, untagged spoilers in the middle of a talk about what is going to happen in GoT series from now on? It's pretty obvious that was a book spoiler, what else would it be...
    Yeah. While I agree that spoilers should be tagged, it was fairly obvious. I get that sometimes, one does illogical things (we all do), but there's no need for them to be so salty about it.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-05-19 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    [video=youtube;C_VheAwZBuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ[video]

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    [video=youtube_share;aaSRYecKaqc]http://youtu.be/aaSRYecKaqc[video]
    My brand !

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If we had to cater to everybody's tastes needs wants and desires here then we would never be able to put spoiler tags on anything as it would be pointless. A bunch of people will read this and this has nothing to do with any show or w.e. If you're actively talking in a debate on the forum and don't have time to quote someone when you respond (A lot of people here post from work or their phone or both) it doesn't make your response any more or less then if you had quoted them. The excuse of it could of been anything is bad because then you full well know if you click it it could be about anything, the show that was just being talked about, the big game from last night, anything.
    Topic - stuff
    So by that logic I have been doing nothing wrong at all then. So no one will see any issue if I don't mark manga spoilers when talking about a anime then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    So by that logic I have been doing nothing wrong at all then. So no one will see any issue if I don't mark manga spoilers when talking about a anime then?
    Context, man. Context. It was glaringly obvious the black box in question pertained to the books. The conversation it was in was about what will happen from now on in the show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    My brand !
    His special eyes. He looked with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Context, man. Context. It was glaringly obvious the black box in question pertained to the books. The conversation it was in was about what will happen from now on in the show.
    Yet another this /10char.
    How in the world is this such a discussion. I would quote grading too but hey phone posts.

cant connect to MAL >_>

Deleted
    cant connect to MAL >_>
    That's a bad thing?
    huehuehueheuheuehe

Yet another this /10char.
    How in the world is this such a discussion. I would quote grading too but hey phone posts.
    When it comes to GoT conversations, people always end up losing their Neds about it.

But any who, Hanamonogatari airing in a couple of weeks, I think this may be one of the best years in a long time for anime as far as I care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    When it comes to GoT conversations, people always end up losing their Neds about it.

But any who, Hanamonogatari airing in a couple of weeks, I think this may be one of the best years in a long time for anime as far as I care.
    Kizu when?

On Kizu actually, apparently the guy who does the music for the movie and the other monogatari stuff is currently taking a break, yet another spanner in the already clogged works.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Hana get delayed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Kizu when?
    Well, the Mayans missed 2012 shot so there's a good chance it will come out sometime.

Kizu when?
    I think they're deploying it mid-fall, unless they have something else scheduled... Hana will probably finish towards August, then after that Kizu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Didn't Hana get delayed?
    Argh, I forgot about that. Yar, it's going to be August for Hana, so Kizu probably.... October...ish.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-05-19 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Didn't Hana get delayed?
    It seems that it's been pushed back to Summer season. It was originally end of May.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they're deploying it mid-fall, unless they have something else scheduled... Hana will probably finish towards August, then after that Kizu.

Argh, I forgot about that. Yar, it's going to be August for Hana, so Kizu probably.... October...ish.
    Nothing has been said about Kizu, i'd hold off on any guesses on that one till something official.

Nothing has been said about Kizu, i'd hold off on any guesses on that one till something official.
    Agreed, they've probably run into time issues pushing both Mekaku and Nisekoi at the same time. But, I can dream.

Maybe they're secretly working on a follow up to Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors...
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-05-19 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    Agreed, they've probably run into time issues pushing both Mekaku and Nisekoi at the same time. But, I can dream.
    Nisekoi is probably the thing most likely to interfere, with how popular it is and the source material behind it a second season is pretty much assured.

cant connect to MAL >_>
    Every site seems to break today. MMO-C broke, Imgur overloaded, and now MAL.

http://i.imgur.com/PVHXB4O.gif
    I'm surprised how many views that video actually has.

Nisekoi second season
    Yes please. Need more.