Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your last goodbyes...

The shattering is coming in the next patch, and we will never see the old azeroth again... How does it make you feel? What are the last goodbyes to the world where you started as a newbie? This is your last chance to see the places for the last time ever in live servers...

I'm going to visit teldrassil where i started this game Now as a tauren

Post here what you are going to do on ol' Azeroth's last moments
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

I am replaying my first character and my first OWN character. When I started playing I played on my brother's account I had a troll hunter I started leveling troll hunter today. When I got my own account I made a tauren shaman both are coming along quite nicely and no heirlooms

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably gonna check out Desolace, I've only been there once and then I'm gonna check out Azshara because (apparently) there is a gate way leading to nowhere that uses the same model as the dark portal. It's hidden underwater in the bay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking screenshots of my toon standing in places that I know are changing/going away forever I love azeroth the way it is...but I'm excited for the changes as well. Very bittersweet.

Bye ZG! I wont miss pet/mount/rep farming (Though, I'm so close to exalted on a second toon >>)
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

ill miss the undead starting area; brill; and all those quests and stuff in silverpine

There are so many things that I have done or missed doing in the old world. What I can say now is that I'll remember all the good and bad times running between Orgrimmar and the Barrens. I've been spending as much time around Orgrimmar as I can as I know it will forever be changed by this upcoming expansion.

It has been five long years (playing since beta) and so many sights and annoyances experienced. It's time for the word to get it's overdue reboot.

Goodbye old world, it's been fun.
    Last edited by Mahune; 2010-11-22 at 10:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running around and taking pictures of places a intrest for me, and will do the same pictures after the shattering and collect them into a slideshow... just for sentimental reasons.

Signature by Elysia
    "When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph."

15+ Year Old Account
    Bye

10+ Year Old Account
    gonna have a full BRD and DireMaul runs best dungeons ever,

then go to tarren mill and ashenvale with my alt to find some pvp!

Deleted
    Me and my friends are probably gonna raid all 60 lvl raids that are still available for good memories.

Deleted
    after playing in this world for 5 years im glad to see it go tbh, well not glad as in its actually going but glad that its getting a revival, albeit a world reversing revival

Deleted
    i'm going to put my nelf druid in the park and remember my time sat there chatting with someone who sadly passed away... we just sat there for 4 hours talking, then she told me she was off to bed as she didn't feel too well.. Didn't see her online for a week and i got a text message from her husband to say she'd died in her sleep from a brain tumour.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    i'm going to put my nelf druid in the park and remember my time sat there chatting with someone who sadly passed away... we just sat there for 4 hours talking, then she told me she was off to bed as she didn't feel too well.. Didn't see her online for a week and i got a text message from her husband to say she'd died in her sleep from a brain tumour.....
    dude that made me cry and im not trolling this time

Cant wait for the crap to go :P

And yes maybe i dont like it becuase i like fancy graphics over gameplay sometimes and yes i was an utter newb in vanila i even quite after my first trial and month subscribtion becuase i kept getting lost in the most randomess places and getting shafted having to look around the world for a class quest to end up getting a stupid usless wepeon i was going to end up shafting aswell in a level or two.
    Last edited by Precursor; 2010-11-22 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    I´m sorry for your loss mate.

Going to try to put a huge guild party together and dance the night away until the servers go down. We'll all be on the bank roof in org. Goodbye Bank Roof. I'll miss you the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess soon Poor Old Blanchy will die.. RIP poor Horse, sniff.

Good Bye Old Azeroth, you where great in the Beginning, but now you bore me to tears, I am ready Deathwing, bring on the FLAMES!

Deleted
    Well I have this very fond memory of the game. I initially rolled a mage, got him to around 37 and then rolled a paladin. At around that time was the first time I stopped playing WoW for some time because leveling a mage back in 2.2-2.3 was a pain in the back compared to today. I started playing again because my friends persuaded me and got him to around 47 then got bored. My paladin was 15 and parked at the lighthouse in Westfall. I logged in and saw that he had 4 netherweave bags and 50 gold, gifts from another friend. I immediately got excited and started playing and this was the character I experienced patch 3.0 with (I have deleted my mage a long time now, but plan on rolling him again as an alt come cata) and went on to become my main.

So now, before the world ends, I'll go back to that lighthouse and view that last sunset before logging off, logging on the next day and greet the new world in the same place where my character was "born".

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    I guess soon Poor Old Blanchy will die.. RIP poor Horse, sniff.
    Oh no! I forgot about that. Have to go take a screenshot next to Blanchy now.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Oh no! I forgot about that. Have to go take a screenshot next to Blanchy now.
    Yep, those bastards are killing her off Yes SS is a must