Page 1 of 3
LastLast

C'thun and Queen Azshara!

I've heard in cataclysm there gonna be patch with raiding dungeons C'thun and Queen azshara.I wonder if this is true can queen azshara can be killed.And also C'thun isnt he dead or how is it then?

Deleted
    Im not sure about C'thun. But didn't Blizzard confirm that Azshara wouldn't be a raid boss in Cata?

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Queen Azshara is the strongest mage on azeroth, it will be hard to kill her. In a lore perspective ofc.
    Malygos says hi, though I suppose he was crazy or whatever.

OP, I'm afraid I've heard nothing of the sort, though I do know that the Old Gods play a big part in Cata and I wouldn't be surprised if we heard from C'Thun again.

Deleted
    Azshara only makes a cammo appearance in Cata I think Blizz are saving her for a later expansion. C'thun Im not sure about but i aint seen anything about him/it making a reappearance.

Azshara is almost certainly going to get her own expansion, we'll only see a small part of her underwater empire in Cata. my guess is Blizz wanted to try out the new underwater system on a smaller scale before considering building an expansion around it
    as for C'thun, I know he was revived in the comics but I'd guess he'll also be killed off again in them rather than in WoW. besides, there's other Old Gods to kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowpedia: Azshara is often thought to be the greatest mortal mage ever to live - although she may no longer be mortal.

Ofc Malygos is also very strong since he's the aspect of magic, but Azshara was corrupted by the burning legion (I think), which increases her power.

And Malygos didn't go insane in my opinion, he went sane again and noticed the large amount of people abusing magic so he decided to cleanse the world from those who abuses magic, which in his eyes were everyone.
    Insane? Nah.
    Not rational? Yeah.
    This is what ive come to believe. Maly WAS insane but by wrath he had regained his sanity in time to see how gone to shit magic use was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

I'm gonna guess we're gonna need help with Azshara like we did with Malygos. If you really count that as help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

Wouldnt Deathwing be stronger than Azshara? I would consider Medivh and mabye Gul'dan stronger than her.
    Last edited by surafang; 2010-11-26 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Malygos was no match to Azshara - Azshara's power was matched to tha of Archimonde (most powerful Eredar sorcerer) and even compared to that of Sargeras (a damn titan) - and that was 10k years ago. There's no telling how much more powerful she is now, with the blessings of old gods, living on the site of the former Well of Eternity and being worshipped by all Naga. Doubt she'll appear in Cata (as boss).

C'Thun is unlikely - devs said Cata will be focused on an Old God N'Zoth - two Old Gods in a single expansion is a bit too much... for characters' sanity =)

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    Malygos was no match to Azshara - Azshara's power was matched to tha of Archimonde (most powerful Eredar sorcerer) and even compared to that of Sargeras (a damn titan) - and that was 10k years ago. There's no telling how much more powerful she is now, with the blessings of old gods, living on the site of the former Well of Eternity and being worshipped by all Naga. Doubt she'll appear in Cata (as boss).

C'Thun is unlikely - devs said Cata will be focused on an Old God N'Zoth - two Old Gods in a single expansion is a bit too much... for characters' sanity =)
    Inst Kil'jaeden the strongest Eredar sorcerer or were Archimonde and Kil'jaeden evenly matched.

Maybe a showdown by the strongest Human mage, Rhonin (Oh god I hate him...) and Queen Azshara?

Queen Aszhara yells: Trifling Red Hair, your arrogance will be your undoing!
    Rhonin Redhair yells: But I'm in charge her- Aaargh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    I'll miss how the old Tree of Life looked like it was in a constant state of panic while healing, running around with its arms flailing up in the air going "OH GOD, HOW DID I GET HERE? I AM NOT GOOD WITH INTERNETS!"

Deleted
    For the alliance, go start doing the quests in Darkshore that eventually get you in touch with Malfurion hanging out in the whirlwind there... Keep going, there'll be some possible foreshadowing directly involving both Aszhara being mentioned and whatever the Twilight Cult is digging up...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by matejwow View Post
    I've heard in cataclysm there gonna be patch with raiding dungeons C'thun and Queen azshara.I wonder if this is true can queen azshara can be killed.And also C'thun isnt he dead or how is it then?
    Thing is, you can't kill an Old God, atleast not completely, so he and Yogg might be back.... However, C'thun has empowered Cho'gall with his essence, so when fighting Cho'gall, we fight a tiny bit of C'thun... As for Azshara, probably not yet, though she does appear in Darkshore.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

We may see more C'thun, though the old god focus of this expansion seems to be pointed at N'zath.
    We may see Azshara, though we wont be fighting her.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Wowpedia: Azshara is often thought to be the greatest mortal mage ever to live - although she may no longer be mortal.

Ofc Malygos is also very strong since he's the aspect of magic, but Azshara was corrupted by the burning legion (I think), which increases her power.
    Actually, her being 'corrupted' had nothing to do with the Legion. She chose to follow the Legion on her own. And According to(I think) Mamaroth she was as powerful, if not more powerful, than Archimonde himself. It was possible that she is second to only Sarg. (Though the difference in their power would be huge, still.)

So yeah, she's stronger than Maly ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    Inst Kil'jaeden the strongest Eredar sorcerer or were Archimonde and Kil'jaeden evenly matched.
    KJ was brains, Archi was power.

We killed Archi 'easier' because we had tons of help :P.

Granted we only pushed KJ back as well...
    Last edited by seam; 2010-11-26 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Actually, her being 'corrupted' had nothing to do with the Legion. She chose to follow the Legion on her own. And According to(I think) Mamaroth she was as powerful, if not more powerful, than Archimonde himself. It was possible that she is second to only Sarg. (Though the difference in their power would be huge, still.)

So yeah, she's stronger than Maly ever was.
    So im wondering Kil'jaeden vs Azshara?

10+ Year Old Account
    And Malygos didn't go insane in my opinion, he went sane again and noticed the large amount of people abusing magic so he decided to cleanse the world from those who abuses magic, which in his eyes were everyone.
    Insane? Nah.
    Not rational? Yeah.
    Forcibly corrupting and enslaving beings is not sane. Also, why would he be practically ripping Northrend apart magically to empower himself and his flight?
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    So im wondering Kil'jaeden vs Azshara?
    About the same, I suppose. I'd put Azshara above, however.

We couldn't kill KJ, it would be hard to kill Azshara o.o(Not saying we won't, but I'd be shocked if they didn't do their own Expo on her.)

Azshara is mentioned in Desolace questing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Azshara is mentioned in Desolace questing
    You meet azshara in Darkshore :P