Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Recall that as far as most of the world knows, Bolvar died at the Wrathgate. And I think most members of the Alliance either don't see the difference between Putress and his Forsaken and the rest of them, or they don't care; as far as most people in game know, Bolvar died at the Wrathgate by a betrayal from a faction of Forsaken.
    and he became the new LK, i reckons theres gonna be a quest for his help when it comes to Deathwing at the end
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    and he became the new LK, i reckons theres gonna be a quest for his help when it comes to Deathwing at the end
    Doubtful. Recall the 'Leave this place, and never return' line he gives Tirion. I think the story of the Lich King has ended for now.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful. Recall the 'Leave this place, and never return' line he gives Tirion. I think the story of the Lich King has ended for now.
    You never will know
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Their village got burned down so they made a big gate......... out of wood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    You never will know
    There's a chance they might bring Bolvar back to some degree, but personally, I think that it's unlikely to happen any time soon, in the chance that it DOES happen.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    you know whats impressive? they gave themself time to detail it with a Eagle Totem on the front door. even if it would take Alliance a few minutes to get from Camp T to Gate. which makes the question, how DID they maked it so fast?
    Super fast builders? Rome wasn't built in one night, but the new Orgrimmar sure was

10+ Year Old Account
    Putress was a member of the Forsaken. The excuse that 'it was Varimathras, not us' doesn't hold water. Putress was Forsaken and so were his followers. If Horde are going to keep complaining about an insignificant cluster of tents getting burned down, 'then it wasn't us, it was the soldiers violating their orders that are to blame'.
    There is no excuse from the Horde as to what happened at the Wrathgate. It's plainly stated from both factions after the fact that it was a renegade sect of Undead, not the Forsaken or Horde. As far as I know, there's nothing saying Alliance soldiers went against orders in the razzing of Camp Taraujo. It was simply one of the many blatant acts of war, which even though I'm Horde, I welcome. It's a start to bringing the 'war' back into Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addamus View Post
    There is no excuse from the Horde as to what happened at the Wrathgate. It's plainly stated from both factions after the fact that it was a renegade sect of Undead, not the Forsaken or Horde. As far as I know, there's nothing saying Alliance soldiers went against orders in the razzing of Camp Taraujo. It was simply one of the many blatant acts of war, which even though I'm Horde, I welcome. It's a start to bringing the 'war' back into Warcraft.
    Well put, these things happen in war. If you can't take it then don't get involved

Sucks about the hole big enough to fit a bunch of troops through in the right side of the wall, though.

"oh no!, guys look; its a big wooden door. How will we get past?",

"man, if only we had a match..."
    <- Donald ->

LUI: LUI
    My Addons: Hix

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Their village got burned down so they made a big gate......... out of wood
    rofl.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hix View Post
    "oh no!, guys look; its a big wooden door. How will we get past?",

"man, if only we had a match..."
    Jaina Proudmoore
    <Fire Mage>

"Hai guyz, what's going on?"

It honestly makes me laugh.

"The Alliance have BURNED DOWN CAMP TARAUJO!"

"What do we do!?"

"We build.... A WALL!"

"What will it be made of??"

"WOOD!"

"BRILLIANT!"

*high-five*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Well put, these things happen in war. If you can't take it then don't get involved
    The only thing that upsets me about it is the fact that it was a Tauren settlement that got attacked. Out of all the races of the Horde, they're the least deserving in my honest opinion. Had it been and Orc or Troll village, it wouldn't have been as bad. But then again, I feel like that's what Blizzard was going for. To show players that the Alliance, while typically viewed as the 'good guys', is still capable of doing terrible things in the time of war.
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll agree that this stuff happens in war. One thing that perplexes me is how, from some of the threads I've seen on both these forums and the official forums, how outraged Horde players are about Taujaro being razed. Given how many Alliance settlements are under direct siege/were destroyed by the Horde, one Horde town being burned down hardly makes the Alliance evil. What the Forsaken have done in Hillsbrad, though, has them going down the slippery slope like it was coated in ice. And while I'm a little annoyed in some cases, it's more the gameplay side of things; not having a flight path in Hillsbrad is a little annoying. Lore wise, it is nice to have Blizzard trying to rekindle faction pride.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    You speak as though the Alliance would accept us...lol.

And the Horde nor the forsake had anything to do with Bolvar, Apothecary society and burning legion.
    We'll trade you Tauren for the gnomes. I miss the GPL (Gnome Punting League).

And sorry, but the undead are evil. All of them. They have no redeeming factor; any person, organization, government, or race who trusts them farther than a murloc could throw an ogre is more than a little deluded.

There is enough evidence in-game that shows she knew they were experimenting and weaponizing the plague, she just got upset because they ruined her surprise by using it too soon at Wrathgate, and in cata there are a couple of instances where she uses the plague against orders, and gives a big F-U to the Horde as well as, you know, anything else that lives and breathes. The undead are seriously out of control. It's like there is no difference between then and the Scourge... they are Scourge 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll agree that this stuff happens in war. One thing that perplexes me is how, from some of the threads I've seen on both these forums and the official forums, how outraged Horde players are about Taujaro being razed. Given how many Alliance settlements are under direct siege/were destroyed by the Horde, one Horde town being burned down hardly makes the Alliance evil. What the Forsaken have done in Hillsbrad, though, has them going down the slippery slope like it was coated in ice.
    I believe the reason so many Horde players are upset about this particular attack is the fact that it was a Tauren settlement. It wasn't a base camp to attack or defend anyone. It was just a small little settlement for the nomadic Tauren. It's widely acknowledged across the whole player-base that the Tauren are the most peaceful race of the Horde, and arguably of all of the playable races. So that more or less shows how savage even the Alliance can become.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the reason so many Horde players are upset about this particular attack is the fact that it was a Tauren settlement. It wasn't a base camp to attack or defend anyone. It was just a small little settlement for the nomadic Tauren. It's widely acknowledged across the whole player-base that the Tauren are the most peaceful race of the Horde, and arguably of all of the playable races. So that more or less shows how savage even the Alliance can become.
    So it's alright to destroy a town full of civilians with plague bombs because they are humans, but if we burn down a few tents while trying to give the non-combtants time to flee (from what I read on wowpedia) is unacceptable because it's tauren. Talk about double-standards, imo.

The only thing that upsets me about it is the fact that it was a Tauren settlement that got attacked. Out of all the races of the Horde, they're the least deserving in my honest opinion. Had it been and Orc or Troll village, it wouldn't have been as bad. But then again, I feel like that's what Blizzard was going for. To show players that the Alliance, while typically viewed as the 'good guys', is still capable of doing terrible things in the time of war.
    Not like Southshore and other Alliance towns around northern EK deserved to be beaten into the ground. Yeah okay most were human settlements, but they were minding their own business.

Ah yes, the spoils of war.

But yes I agree with you, it's nice to see Blizz taking that edge that Alliance aren't all good and nice and they've got themselves a remorseless evil side.

edit: oh and need I even mention western plaguelands and Ashenvale? Because saving the environment is BAD!
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

I wish alliance, would fight the Forsaken for land. Eastern Kingdoms > Kalimdor
    Only CoT and Mount Hyjal are nice places in Kalimdor....
    Also, I wnat more FP in northern Eastern Kingdoms
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande