Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Body: Male Drainei (Not as buff, but working on it. I have the size part down)
    Personality: Again, probably Drainei (Spiritual by nature)
    Class: Prot Pally. (I take care of the people around me)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Body: Forsaken
    Personality: Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Body: Troll or Sin'dorei, slender but wiry.
    Personality: Tauren
    Class: Shaman, Priest, Druid, or Paladin. I always play a healer because I value life above all things.
    "Love is not something you think about, it is a state in which you dwell."

I would say

Human
    and Orc
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Well. Body between a human and a belf (or rather High Elf)... surprise?
    Personality... I guess quite human. I can be explosively angry, or calm like a zen master, depending on situation :P
    Class: paladin/warrior (knights in armor ftw). I like to physically hurt bad guys who deserve it, while protecting the weak and the innocent.

Body: worgen. I'm one hairy hairy mofo.
    Personality: wotlk ret pally. I'm lazy and unskilled and I get paid really well for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rain View Post
    a girl can dream, can't he?

Gnome body except taller (2 meters). Gnome personality.

Body: Dwarf

Personality: Some combination of dwarf, gnome, and tuskarr

Class: Mage

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Body: Tauren, more fat now than muscle, twisted and hungry.

Personality: Probably night elf, the mystic part about them. And I love night-time.

Class: As the same as my personality, going with what I play in-game, I think I really chose the perfect first class, priest.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an interesting question.

Body wise, I'm pretty short, and on the curvier side. Female human slightly shrunken down? Not short enough to pass as dwarf, and certainly not as chunky.

Personality wise: race- I can't really think. At first I think Night Elf, I'm pretty much nocturnal myself and I love trees and nature, I'd spend my life in a tent if it had internet connection. But I'm also bubbly and really chatty, not very night elfish. So, I have no clue how to answer.

Personality wise: class- Love nature + love to help people, guess I'd be a restoration druid. I play a holy priest, kinda close.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    troll body, troll personality (without the accent, of course); Im generally laid back, though it's hard to tell when I flare up cos i still speak with a smile...right before i plunge that dagger into ya! nah, Im not that violent really, would rather talk my way out of things or better yet, joke my way out.. why cry when you can laugh?

Class i think would represent me well would be paladin, if i could take the weight of all that plate :P but i've never enjoyed playing a pally much, always found a shaman/mage/warr way more fun :/ perhaps there's something in being something else you're not
    Last edited by Mavecryst; 2010-12-01 at 08:53 AM.

Body: before started training - undead, right now - Night elf
    Personality: human/undead perhaps, they have all kind of personalities, and aren't as restricted by traditions as other races. I prefer to do what's right for me.
    Class: Shadow/disc priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Maiev Shadowsong to all questions.
    You're not a woman with curves! OYO

I have a Night Elf body.
    Personality is a mix between Night Elf and Draenei
    Class: Druid.

So basically I'm a Night Elf druid. I want to build more muscle mass but I dont seem to achieve anything but endurance. Was I was more witty and aggressive to be a Worgen but I'm more silent and pre-entive.

Deleted
    Body would be orc or tauren. tauren i guess.. I am kinda tall and i do alot of muscle workout 4 days a week.

Personality would be warrior or paladin i guess .. Im fighting for what i belive in

10+ Year Old Account
    Body - I'd say female human.. sounds about right. A little curvy, muscular legs.

Personality - Mix of night elf and human maybe. Pretty down to earth (nelf) but also a little weird (human).

Class - Druid. I tend to change to match the situation, and that's exactly what a druid can do :-)

Body: Nightelf female, for the height
    Personality: Undead female
    Class: Druid

body:human
    personality: i'd probally be a bit of undead and alot of dreanei, kind hearted and nice but enjoys torturing an enemy till they pray for death.
    class: deathknight.

I'm like a tauren,wide shoulders,strong back,big arms etc.

Personality...hmm...a bit of Worgen,i'm arogant and goblinish/gnomish : greedy&fun

Deleted
    Body: mix of Blood Elf and Night Elf females (short, slim but with some muscles)
    Personality: Blood Elf (self-centered)
    WoW Class: mix of Warlock and Shadow Priest (self-destructive, manipulative, always on the dark side )

body : cat
    personality : which one ? miaow ?