Steamwheedle rep

Alright, I'll just try and explain this as simply as possible. I got my Bloodsail hat, and now I want rep back.

I got ratchet to friendly, but BB/EL/Gadget are all at about 25000/36000 hated.

Silk costs 50g/stack on my server so I'm not doing that.
    Grinding mobs at 5 rep a kill is mind bendingly boring, so I'd rather not.

The problem is, as far as I can tell the repeatable quests have been removed. SO are there new ones or a new way to get my rep back or will I have to turn in cloth/grind mobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    grind cloth! \o/

cloth/grind is all thats left. How did you get ratchet back to friendly and have the rest that far into hated? When I did bloodsail I got all the reps back to honoured at almost the same time
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmageddon View Post
    The problem is, as far as I can tell the repeatable quests have been removed.
    About what repeatable quests are you talking? Turn in cloth quest to get neutral with goblins are still in the game.

it seems like the free knot quest is gone, i think that's what they were referring to.

farm scarlet monestary like it's going out of style, lad. O_o preferably while wearing your horde goblin tabard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Cloth turn ins are expensive but get your rep up really fast with almost no pain.

Grinding pirates is free but it will take days...Currently revered with ratched - honored gadgetzan - friendly with the other two. Having a group and taking turns while the rest afk near you (or on /follow) will make it kinda better.

I think those are the ways to get back the rep currently (and some quests all over the place).

Keep in mind that grinding pirates won't ruin your bloodsail rep while the other options will.

P.S.: I think by repeatable quests he means the ones in Dire Maul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    About what repeatable quests are you talking? Turn in cloth quest to get neutral with goblins are still in the game.
    The DireMaul repeatable
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    it seems like the free knot quest is gone, i think that's what they were referring to.

farm scarlet monestary like it's going out of style, lad. O_o preferably while wearing your horde goblin tabard.
    Yeah thats pretty much it. And I already have my goblin big wheel...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    The DireMaul repeatable
    Oh, I forgot about that one. Thank you!