Thread: Titan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well it won't be a eve-like game since its a being called a "mmo fps". Though I always wished a rock solid developer would come out with a eve-like game. Blizzard doing one would make it just as popular as wow imo. Of course a fps will be interesting though.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifteh View Post
    Just my personal opinion as i dont like Halo
    How the fuck can you not like Halo? I've only played the original and Halo 2, but I did the campaigns many times, co-op with a friend, I've had some of the best gaming times of my life playing Halo. I bet I know why though really, the retarded community turns you off? Our community ain't so pretty either though

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Well it won't be a eve-like game since its a being called a "mmo fps". Though I always wished a rock solid developer would come out with a eve-like game. Blizzard doing one would make it just as popular as wow imo. Of course a fps will be interesting though.
    The world needs more Sci-fi and starships.
    "The truth, my goal."

Didn't they say they were going to make a completely new game, not like any other there is? I have a slight memory of reading that in some interview with a developer. *search for interview*

starcraft mmo PREEEEZZZZ
    Quote from: Moshy on February 22, 2010, 05:36:54 am
    Dear Blizzard
    Nerf paper, It covers me all the time and I cant do anything about it
    Scissors are fine, They just need to learn to play
    Signed Rock.

I think an mmofps would be nice. I mean come on its something new.

Halo IP is over, it won't be that.

wait, greg street does not work for WoW team anymore?

Deleted
    I don't care!
    As long as it looks good, as long as it's playable and as long as it's free(except the purchase) then damn right I'll try it! >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Swifteh View Post
    What do you guys think? Halo MMO or just coincidence?
    I think Microsoft retained rights to Halo, so it'd have to be Marathon MMO, you know the Bungie FPS series that Halo was based on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope its halo MMO, then it would target different people than your average wow player and wow can still live!!

My hopes for this new MMO is that whatever it is it will either target a completely different audience (highly likely since it's FPS) or it will be really bad and no one plays it, either way I don't want wow to die because a new MMO has been released.

A. Titan is just the codename (The next wow expansion is not called WoW x4)
    B. Halo: Reach was confirmed to be the last Halo game.

Its honestly about as likely as them picking up Hellgate: London and that being the new MMO.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

Maybe not a Halo MMO, but they are developing a new version of titan, and seek Bungie's expertise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!