Level 82: Head to Deepholm, or stay in Vashj'ir?

My guild is discussing this, and we can't decide which is better.

I'm 69/150 quests in Vashj'ir at the moment, just hit level 82 (did 3 BRC runs, and 3 bars of archaeology at 81), and I fear I will overlevel in Vashj'ir, leaving me at 85 in the end of uldum, with no reason to do Twilight Highlands (except for gold at a later point).

What has everyone else done?

Complete EVERY SINGLE ZONE.

That's beginning to end. Trust me its worth it if you're not just trying to race to 85.

Its inevitable that you'll most like end up being half way through Uldum by the time you're 85 and won't have even touched Twilight Highlands if you're doing instances in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Shivala View Post
    My guild is discussing this, and we can't decide which is better.

I'm 69/150 quests in Vashj'ir at the moment, just hit level 82 (did 3 BRC runs, and 3 bars of archaeology at 81), and I fear I will overlevel in Vashj'ir, leaving me at 85 in the end of uldum, with no reason to do Twilight Highlands (except for gold at a later point).

What has everyone else done?
    Twilight Highlands still has awesome gear and fun questlines so you should do it eitherway. You probably won't overlevel Twilight Highlands and it won't matter either as you won't out gear it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well there are pros and cons of both.

Vashj'ir will offer you a pretty cool ending and an achievement for completing most/all of the quests. You also gain reputation from those quests.
    Deepholme offers better exp, better gear (you'll replace most of your purples here), and also gives some rep from its quests.

I'd probably go to Deepholme if you care about getting to 85 and getting geared ASAP. If not, stay in Vashj'ir and enjoy the new zones.

Just my two cents.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the 115 quests in hyjal and then moved on. I barely made it to 82 in hyjal (did not do the 25 northend quest preparation). Now I have finished 105 of 115 quests in deepholme and I am level 83 (35% already done). Deepholme is not harder to quest than vashji/hyjal, but you get alot more EP by questing and the questitems begin to get interesting after you've done about 40 quests. You should rather leave vashji early and finish deepholme. There are some awesome blue items in the end.

I'd say complete the zones and then use the others to make gold while still upgrading your gear bit by bit. I have however run into a glitched quest in Vash'jir. The Ascend No More! quest. =\

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Complete EVERY SINGLE ZONE.

That's beginning to end. Trust me its worth it if you're not just trying to race to 85.

Its inevitable that you'll most like end up being half way through Uldum by the time you're 85 and won't have even touched Twilight Highlands if you're doing instances in between.
    This ! i completely agree!

I am doing like 40-60% quest in each zone, but that i try each zone, and when i get 85 i have a reason too go back and enjoy each zone again for gold and fun .... best way imo. by that you should do each instance 1-2 times. also dungeon like HoOri and Grim batol would be good too do at lvl 85.