1. #3241
    Field Marshal Llarold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Altlanta, Ga
    Posts
    68
    Granted, everything now tastes like cream soda.

    I wish I had the corpse of Jeff Goldblum on display in my smoking room.

  2. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    Granted, you now work full time at Mcdonalds.

    I wish everything tasted good.
    Granted, but everything tastes the same.

    I wish TV seasons came out at one time so i didn't have to wait months to watch a whole series.
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    I believe you have the option to either run back to your corpse and continue living, or you can take a penalty on your physical body through the consultation of a spirit healer.

  3. #3243
    Epic! Zalene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flying in Norway.
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisshands View Post
    Granted, everything now tastes like cream soda.

    I wish I had the corpse of Jeff Goldblum on display in my smoking room.
    Granted, but the skin has decayed and you are left with only bones. In other words, a skeleton.

    I wish for happy wishes. Not all "gloom and doom."


    And since the above poster didn't follow the line:

    Quote Originally Posted by Uthër-Uldaman View Post
    Granted, but everything tastes the same.

    I wish TV seasons came out at one time so i didn't have to wait months to watch a whole series.
    Granted, but your TV and your future TV's will explode due to the amount of data passing by.

    I wish for happy wishes. Not all "gloom and doom."
    Last edited by Zalene; 2011-11-20 at 08:16 PM.

  4. #3244
    Field Marshal FinalDestonaion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere, IDK
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Granted, but the skin has decayed and you are left with only bones. In other words, a skeleton.

    I wish for happy wishes. Not all "gloom and doom."


    And since the above poster didn't follow the line:



    Granted, but your TV and your future TV's will explode due to the amount of data passing by.

    I wish for happy wishes. Not all "gloom and doom."
    Granted, all wishes are now of unicorns who shit rainbow explosives.

    I wish for a unicorn that shits rainbow explosives.

  5. #3245
    Mechagnome Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    669
    granted, but he shits his explosive rainbows all over your room.

    I wish for a Tauren Rogue
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  6. #3246
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    granted, but he shits his explosive rainbows all over your room.

    I wish for a Tauren Rogue
    Granted, but Blizzard cancels WoW.

    I wish for bigger computer monitor.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  7. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Granted, but Blizzard cancels WoW.

    I wish for bigger computer monitor.
    Granted, but it freezes on an image of Susan Boyle in the shower.

    I wish for a solid gold toilet
    Last edited by Pandamoneum; 2011-11-20 at 11:07 PM. Reason: forgot to make a wish

  8. #3248
    Granted, but given the current economic situation, someone steals it.

    I wish I could think of a wish.

  9. #3249
    Mechagnome Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    669
    granted, but you cannot focus on anything else but the thought of that wish

    I wish for some ham
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  10. #3250
    granted, but u got bacon instead.

    i wish i was a tween.

  11. #3251
    Mechagnome Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    669
    granted, but you're a hobbit now since only hobbits call em tweens. (also, getting bacon is a good thing :P)

    I wish for a potato
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  12. #3252
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    granted, but you're a hobbit now since only hobbits call em tweens. (also, getting bacon is a good thing :P)

    I wish for a potato
    (Portal 2 spoiler!)

    Granted, but it's GLaDOS.

    I wish for my Dragonwrath already (50 cinders and 250 essences left >.<)



    (PS: When you get bacon after wishing for ham, someone is looking down on you making sure you get the best things in life :P)

  13. #3253
    Mechagnome Thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere near the exo- or stratosphere
    Posts
    537
    granted, but ur class cant wield staves anymore

    I wish my cake wasnt a lie.

  14. #3254
    Mechagnome Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    669
    granted, but it's now Justin Beiber

    I wish for truthful cake
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  15. #3255
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    granted, but it's now Justin Beiber

    I wish for truthful cake
    Gladly, they're called cow pies.

    I wish I could focus on other things aside from the thought of my wish.

  16. #3256
    granted but then you gave me a slice of pie and 1000 out of your check book..and 500,000 over the next 12 years

    i wish i lost my hat..
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  17. #3257
    Granted, but you have found it again, on the head of your best friend while he/she was having sex with your "other half".

    I wish you the best...

  18. #3258
    Granted, but I hit my head on the bookshelf.

    I wish that the answer to this question is the same as the previous.

  19. #3259
    Mechagnome Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    669
    granted, but the question was "Would you willingly do homoerotic things for free?" and the question before was "Does today's day end with Y?"

    I wish for a turtle
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  20. #3260
    Field Marshal FinalDestonaion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere, IDK
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    granted, but the question was "Would you willingly do homoerotic things for free?" and the question before was "Does today's day end with Y?"

    I wish for a turtle
    Granted, but the turtle is.. you guessed it! A face eating demon.

    I wish for a Face Eating Demon Turtle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •