Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Granted, it now changes it mullet-millionaire instead.

Part of the wish included the fact that our prices would be cheaper, so how could the taxes go up when the prices we are charged go down? It would have to take corruption to do it by having others trying to skim off the top by a HUGE margin for the prices to go up. By current estimates, it would lower prices by no less than 33%, so we would have people skimming hundreds of billions of dollars per year to make the prices go up compared to now.

Now to my wish...... I wish my balls didn't stink so much after a long day of work or exercise. I know all men have this problem and know what I am talking about. This will be an interesting one to corrupt I hope. Make it a good one.
    granted. congrats, you're now a hermaphrodite with a vagina instead of balls. you keep your penis though, and they will both smell like the stench of a sewer filled with desecrated kitten corpses, through your pants and any odor maskers you use will only make the stench that much worse.

damn, it's getting harder to find something to wish for without delving into the creepy or dirty, which I want to avoid. in this case:

I wish to be fearless, but not to the extreme that I become reckless.

Granted, but on one of your weekly skydiving trips, your parachute fails to deploy, causing you to fall at terminal velocity into an orphanage.

I wish I was the best chef in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but on one of your weekly skydiving trips, your parachute fails to deploy, causing you to fall at terminal velocity into an orphanage.

I wish I was the best chef in the world.
    Granted, all the cats love your cooking.

I wish for a combat knife that would always stay razor sharp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post

granted. it's so sharp that it cuts straight through the scabbard it's in, through the ground beneath and into earth's core. there it creates crazy effects that noone has ever known about because the idea was highly unlikely. but in an infinite universe, the unlikely becomes the plausible.

oh, right, a wish. I wish that people would stop worrying about 21/12/12, because it's highly unlikely that anything will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post

That's fine. Imagine how much money I'd be able to make with gourmet cat food.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. it's so sharp that it cuts straight through the scabbard it's in, through the ground beneath and into earth's core. there it creates crazy effects that noone has ever known about because the idea was highly unlikely. but in an infinite universe, the unlikely becomes the plausible.

oh, right, a wish. I wish that people would stop worrying about 21/12/12, because it's highly unlikely that anything will happen.
    Granted, everyone instantly forgets about 12/21/12, causing the world to actually end then due to stuff.

Mynta forgot to make his wish lol. I'll make the wish for him quickly then.

Mynta wishes he had a Hello Kitty poster to put up on his wall at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Mynta forgot to make his wish lol. I'll make the wish for him quickly then.

Mynta wishes he had a Hello Kitty poster to put up on his wall at home.
    >.< I had a feeling I forgot to do something.

Granted, but it's such an amazing Hello Kitty poster, everyone in the world starts worshiping me as some sort of prophet, and you're viewed as some evil demon thingy.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you can't stop forgetting things and eventually you go insane :3

I wish I could fly. That'd be neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted but you can't stop forgetting things and eventually you go insane :3

I wish I could fly. That'd be neat.

Wish Granted, but your ability will only be for random short or long periods of time, and you never get to know exactly which.

I wish I had 1 trillion dollars.

Wish granted, but you have a life-changing experience and donated it to charity.

I wish I had my CS degree already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You just got the worst possible grade you could get and still pass. :3

I wish my watch wasn't broken.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, it now works perfectly, too bad you forgot where you put it down though..

I wish it wouldn't snow from now untill the 20th of december 2012.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Instead it rains heavily. Constantly from now until the 20th December 2012.

I wish the weather of the UK would swap with the weather of Sweden until the 20th December 2012.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but just before the swap Sweden gets a heat wave and you get snow, so the weather both places are identical to what they were before your wish.

I wish it wouldn't snow from now untill the 20th of december 2012, instead it would be a nice pleasant 20C, and then after the 20th till christmas it would snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I wish it wouldn't snow from now untill the 20th of december 2012, instead it would be a nice pleasant 20C, and then after the 20th till christmas it would snow.
    Granted, but when it snows, it will be with weather like that on the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319262/) . Over 70% of the worlds population dies. Happy Holidays.

I wish everyone had biologically built in lie detectors that worked over any communications medium so we could tell when anyone, especially politicians were lying regardless of how they attempted to hide it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the world is miserable due to the absence of little white lies.

I wish I could transform into a giant spider!

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    Granted, but the world is miserable due to the absence of little white lies.

I wish I could transform into a giant spider!
    Yeah, I could imagine all the melt downs girls would have when they asked guys what they really thought of them and vise versa.

Wish granted, you are now a giant spider,too bad your legs and fangs are still the size of a daddy long legs and you have no venom. You will eventually starve to death, unable to move, eat or talk due to your undersized appendages.

I wish life was actually fair and people really got what they deserved in life. No more rich people who didn't deserve it and you really could make it in this world if you tried. Also, no more of them people who just seem to be blessed in everything they do and never being held accountable for their actions or having people who are held accountable for their actions along with the actions of anyone they just happen to be around or getting punished for no other reason than bad luck their whole lives. A life where your life really is 100% what you make of it, for better or worse and no one could hold you up or hold you down anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but everyone in the world dies at the wish of the one person who had a bad day and wished he was the last person on earth.

I wish Lady Luck would smile on me the next 2 weeks so I can win the $275 pot in my fantasy football league and pull a "Worst to First" turnaround from last year.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but everyone in the world dies at the wish of the one person who had a bad day and wished he was the last person on earth.

I wish Lady Luck would smile on me the next 2 weeks so I can win the $275 pot in my fantasy football league and pull a "Worst to First" turnaround from last year.
    That goes completely against my wish as his wish could not make anyone else's life unfair. He couldn't even wish that as it was not about granting others wishes it was about making life fair.

But granted, you won the $275 pot but then got hit with a $550 bill from out of nowhere.

Now, since my wish wasn't not actually granted in a way that didn't violate the wish itself....

I wish life was actually fair and people really got what they deserved in life. No more rich people who didn't deserve it and you really could make it in this world if you tried. Also, no more of them people who just seem to be blessed in everything they do and never being held accountable for their actions or having people who are held accountable for their actions along with the actions of anyone they just happen to be around or getting punished for no other reason than bad luck their whole lives. A life where your life really is 100% what you make of it, for better or worse and no one could hold you up or hold you down anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the only way to enforce such laws is with hefty punishments for anyone who is thought to be taking advantage of another person. This leads to roving government death squads that make sure no one is being taken advantage of or kept down. This leads to Anarchy in the UK, as well as the rest of the world.
    Society falls apart and life becomes every man for him self.

I wish I won $100,000,000 so I'd never have to do another Job I didn't like again!