Granted but by the tanks design you can't aim missiles properly or run things over since it's hovering in the air.

I wish my teachers would hurry the fuck up and post my finals grades for the ones I've taken. I need A's.

Granted, they hear your cry for posting it and just to fuck with you they all post C's.

I wish someone could describe the flavor of that smoothie that Mynta stole so I could get an idea of it!...wait was it minty? :3

Granted, it was vanilla and mint, with a subtle layer of caramel.

I wish I had an infinite supply of safely drinkable, mineral enriched water.

Granted. However I noticed this supply of water was in a nicely placed reservoir so I go and take a swim as most bears enjoy a good swim.

I wish Myn....I mean my new swimming pool had fish in it!

Granted, but they're magical space fish that eat bears, and only I can kill them.

I wish Bear was disease free and stuff so that he didn't mess up my water supply.

Granted. I am now clean as a whistle. But I still defecate in the pool because I'm too lazy to get out for my bear necessities.

I wish Mynta would join me for a swim.

Granted, but she sees what you do in her reservoir and she gets grossed out and calls the cops on you.

I wish the cops shot and killed BearGod-Siel in Mynta's pool because they thought he was a bear and they thought they were using tranquillizer guns but they had real guns, and he got sucked into the filter system after his body fell in and his body got shredded and Mynta's reservoir turned red with his blood and body parts, but that her water still wouldn't cause anyone who drank it illness and it still tasted fresh/good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,its now called Mountain Dew!

I wish i had some funds to revive my old favourite channel, Anime Central,it was kickass why did it have to die :'(

Granted, but now it's the only channel out there.

I wish that I had the technology to bring people back to life.

Granted, but they use materials from the purifier/filter in your reservoir to make that technology. Your reservoir is broken and the people you bring back taste so good that the world becomes cannibalistic.

I wish I had some chips ahoy.

Granted. They are old and very very stale but you decide to eat them regardless and end up with tummy aches and end up throwing them up for the next hour.

I wish I had food.

Granted, but it's the rest of my chips ahoy. I only ate one.

I wish I had some fast acting prescription over the counter drugs.

Granted, but they were stolen, and the DEA busts you, and for some reason, you get sent to Gitmo.

I wish I was the best singer in the world.

Granted. You are now the best singer in your own little world. This leads to being sent to an insane asylum and getting thrown in solitude confinement for trying to sing to everyone and they got fed up with you.

I wish it wasn't so hot outside so I could enjoy cool breezes.

Granted, you now live in Antarctica. Too bad you aren't a polar bear.

I wish I had a castle on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you fail to adequately set up the atmospheric conditions inside the castle to mimic Earth and you subsequently die from the lack of oxygen.

I wish I had Mynta's castle with the proper breathable atmosphere but on Jupiter instead.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but it doesn't have any way to manage the temperature.

I wish I had my castle, with proper breathable atmosphere, and proper temperature control to be livable in, but on Neptune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but im due to blow up Neptune as soon as its built,so get errrrffff ma planeeeeettt!!!

I wish i wasnt called Sargeras and i didnt have to blow up that nice planet,i used to be nice you know! :'(

Granted. No one calls you Sargeras anymore and even though you didn't have to blow up the planet you still did so we all hate you and Mynta sends her mint army after your planet destroying ass and we all celebrate as you succumb to the power of mint!

I wish I had a working teleporter to Pluto and back and I wouldn't freeze instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you fail to explicitly elaborate to the makers of the device that you mean the dwarf planet Pluto and they instead teleport you into the butt of Pluto the dog.

I wish the world could see Pluto's face when a bear teleports into his butt.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]