Granted. His thumb now discharges poo and since he wants you to keep quiet about it he sticks his thumb in your mouth until you're puking every few seconds.

I wish I could win a $10000 scholarship so I didn't have to worry about getting a job anytime soon.

Deleted
    Granted, but you get you scholarship money but you blow it all on a new found gambling addiction

I wish i could swim with dolphins

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but not all dolphins are friendly,and they consequentely eat you.

I wish spiders would just fuck the shit off,i mean seriously you trying to catch me in that tiny web of yours dickhead!!!???

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they go after BearGod and Binkamus Prime instead angering them and their deity Carlos Spicyweiner. Hope you can run fast.

I wish Temperance wasn't so mean to me - my frail male ego can't take dick-size jokes.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted. The dick jokes are now all aimed at BlueObelisk, or whoever he's these days.

I wish someone would tell me what happened to BlueObelisk, I thoroughly enjoyed making fun of him in this thread back when I was nzall.

Granted, he's just been busy with work and posting over in the sports section.

I wish I had a cupcake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but i ate it,fool!

I wish i knew why i was calling everybody a fool today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the knowledge of knowing why causes your head to overload and explode showering Mynta, BearGod, IcedWarrior and Binkamus with your brain matter....angering them all into a murderous frenzy.

I wish they'd make an R-rated version of Defiance so I can see Datak Tarr's wife naked.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but she has a penis...

I wish that we had teleportation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you get teleported by the untested machine into the same room as Tarr and his wife during an all-nighter and are now staring at 2 Castatharian penises - en guard!

I wish Mother Nature would return the low 90's July weather we had to start - not this 100 crap she swapped us out for.

[/SIZE]

Granted, but August, day after day, sets new record highs and has a 100% humidity the entire month.

I wish I had a slice of cheesecake.

Deleted
    Granted, you have the most delicious cheesecake ever made but in order to eat you have to elevate the next person whos wish you will corrupt into god-status

I wish I could seal away BearGods, Akshak and Myntas godly powers and I would take up the seat as the new god...of cheesecakes!

Granted, but you fail to steal my power away, which is all-knowing and supreme; your feeble Cheesecake powers tremble in the sight of mine.

I wish that every living human had their gender changed.

Granted, however you still being part human only part of you changes, you now have the mindset of a girly girl and constantly obsess over you needing to shave your pits and legs as well as your crotch.

I wish Iced's wish would also affect any Prime that dwells these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but Binkamus now acts moody like all women at that time of the month and he's now the ugliest woman alive - and has a thing for female BearGod's.

I wish we could round up all of the politicians and ship them to a remote island out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean....just before the creatures from Pacific Rim wake up.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you have to take them there yourself.

I wish for either great memory or a longer penis.

Deleted
    wait what? dammit...

Granted, your memory is now better than it was before but since you can't remember anything at all you are better at not remembering anything.

I wish for the most delicious bacon and eggs right about now
    Last edited by mmocb8928f5dfb; 2013-07-10 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Granted, however the money will be taken from your bank account.

I wish that i wasn't sick anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but everyone around you is given germs can't assail you anymore. You're now awash in a sea of vomit and "the runs" from the sickness surrounding you.

I wish I had some hot and sexy teachers back in my days in high school like the ones kids these days have - not the grotesque monstrosities I had to attend class for.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted. But the biggest hottest beefiest male chose you as his play toy. And he's into Sadism.

I wish Majad would stop posting in PvM.