Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have been a group and had someone attempt to kick me for "His attitude sucks." because the healer was blaming the wipe on me, from a dot (which KO'd me because when I got hit with it, I was already at 15% and had ANOTHER dot on me (Lockmaw, sup?) I guess some people don't understand that if I die from 1 dot tick, for 15k, with 122k as a DPS in a heroic, something is an issue (LoH was already on CD, and I had lil croc aggro) *shrug* Doesn't help to try to kick someone with 2 guildys in group ;-)

But on a side note, I haven't been kicked since WOTLK, but I'm not even sure why I was then tbh.. was healing Gundrak, kept full mana and everyone alive, got to a boss.. BOOTED. :-|

I play on a hunter and was in a pug heroic of HoO. I asked right from the start if i could use my frost trap to start the pull since its makes using the trap so much easier then having to play catch up after the tank pulls. The tank of our group says "lol your such a nub! DPS should NEVER pull" and then proceeded to run into the first room without any CC in place or being delegated.

Well after 3 or 4 more pulls going exactly like this I call the tank out on the need to use CC. Last thing i herd from him was "What a noob, CC just slows things down" and then *You have been removed from the group" . Sigh : /

Deleted
    I was removed from a group because during an heroic the tank disconnected. I suggested we wait for him to relog or if in a few minutes he hasn't we grab a new tank.

They suggested we push on without a tank, with a clothie healer, 2 cloth casting dps and a rogue. I suggeded it was a stupid idea. They ran in and didn't even kill one mob, I hung back saying I wasn't going along with such stupidity.

They all died, then kicked me from the group for not joining the suicide pack.

They did me a favour as I'd rather not be grouped with idiots like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    something similar to earlier, i was 84 on my DK and queued as tank for Lost City for the quests, i had over 100k hp unbuffed as i'd done dungeon quests and bought some cheap BoEs. everyone was level 85 despite it being normal and right away i got called out on not being 85. i said it was a normal and marked up stuff, cleared the trash with no probs, first boss goes down without anyone dying or overaggroing and before the loot roll was done, i was booted. no one said anything in party and the loot wasn't even anything i could use.

LFD is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.
    You can't kick anyone shortly after combat or during loot rolls.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-12-16 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post
    I got kicked from a Halls of Origionation group about 30 sec after entering, after waiting a 40 min queue, because they wanted to bring in a guildie instead, wrong place wrong time. Jerks.
    same for me, 40min que, get kicked within 10 seconds of entering.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzz View Post
    I have not been kicked because I'm not retarded. I'm polite and give suggestions, not tell people what to do. Also I know how to MC properly, therefore they love me.
    The fact that you felt the need to post this w/o reading (you do know how to read?) any of the posts where people get kicked for no reason (I did too much dps as a tank for example) leads me to believe that in fact, you actually ARE retarded.

and MC is a dime a dozen, give it 2 months and nobody will know what CC means anymore again. Get off your cross we need the nails.

Quote Originally Posted by gavion View Post
    I was kicked from group while on my druid (feral-dps) because I switched to bear form after the tank died (and killed the boss, incidentally).

The reason I was told (and caps are intentional), from the healer: "IF THE TANK DIEZ YOU WIPE YOU FTARD YOU NOT TANK YOU DO NOT TANK EVER". Tank and healer were from same guild on the Area 52 server.
    This is something so many should learn to do really... the wipe comes when EVeryone is dead, so many times Ive seen people running straight towards the exit, no matter how far it is. Be proud for what you did and know that many others are about you too.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

I was removed from the group for asking the tank to wait and let me sap one of the adds before he pulled the group.

Deleted
    I was kicked a few days ago after joining a group on the 3rd boss in hc lost city because a tank thought it was smart to stand in a huge beam of light whilst tanking both the boss and the pheonix. I managed to /facepalm and the next thing i know i was sitting in SW.

I think he actually expected me to heal through that damage.. i'd hate to know what happened to the healer before me.

was waiting on random hc 85
    got called, accepted.
    the guys in the party were flaming each other pretty bad(all 4 of them), i said the occasional "hello", and got vote kicked. such delightful queue

Enter Heroic SFK with randoms all from the same group.

Undead Hunter " Dude troll druids are the stupidest and ugliest thing ever!"
    Me (troll druid) " Cool dont roll one."
    Kicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

Quote Originally Posted by Dedranis View Post
    So I was levelin a shadow priest and i had just gotten to Outlands. qued for random and got ramparts. we roll thru the first boss and all mobs like they aren't anything and I'm top dps for most fights minus big aoe pulls(cuz spriests don't get their big aoe till lvl 74). we've had this ret pally in the group not doing a damn thing the entire instance except looting stuff. Group stops right before we get to second boss and healer says "Who isn't dps'ing?" I was about to say pally when the healer, using /say, says "Colmeran ". (my priests name) I respond "Yes?" and i get kicked from group. If any of the dumbasses would have had meters up they would have seen that I was top dps and the pally wasn't doing anything.
    Let me get this straight. Pally does nothing but loot. You work hard and dps and pay attn. You get kicked. Pally does nothing AND stays in the group and HE'S the dumbass? I think you got hosed brotha

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I join a group, they have cleared up to Precious.
    "Mage, CC Sheep"
    "OK"

Tank runs in, thunderclap breaks sheep. Resheep, thunderclap breaks sheep. Resheep, thunderclap breaks sheep. Wipe.
    Everyone runs back in.

"FFS sheep this time!"
    "You kept breaking it!"
    "No you didn't resheep I saw it!" (from a DK DPS)
    Tank pulls, thunderclap breaks sheep. Resheep, thunderclap breaks sheep. Resheep, thunderclap breaks sheep. Wipe.
    "FFS mage you suck"
    Kicked.
    It's called a combat log. L2 post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Hmm, I've never ever been kicked, ever.. Not sure why you would get kicked in the first place, unless youre actually doing something wrong or are behaving like a dickhead.

Really odd topic, but okay apparently people get randomly kicked somehow.
    newsflash-people get kicked for all kinds of reasons, not just for doing something wrong or acting like a dickhead. Where have you been playing?
    If I had a nickle for every time I thought you were dumb, I'd be smart...

I was in a group for Blackrock Caverns with 3 people from the same guild, and 1 pug. The 3 guildies were speaking spanish, and the 4th group member spoke it too, so I just sat quietly. We wiped to the 1st boss because the healer died to the AOE, then we killed the boss next attempt. 2nd boss, I was told to strictly stay on the boss and DPS, the healer and 2 guildies would take care of the beams. We wiped 5x.. the healer and 1 guildie kept getting transformed.. all of a sudden the healer gets kicked. I'm thinking "Great, now we can kill it". Then 5 seconds later I get kicked too.

10+ Year Old Account
    got kicked because i told a mage how to dps... he was arcane

I joined a spanish guild group in WOTLK.
    They wanted to kick me but couldnt due to timer.
    The reason was me spamming: "Guys, you suck, please outdps your tank so i dont have to carry your asses".

In my 3/4man groups, we often kick people and write in the following reasons "I want to get carried" or "I dont know how to press 1 2 and 3" or "I'm a dps healer". Someone at 85 doing 2k dps should not be in an instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only participated in heroic guild runs thus far but feeling more comfortable with disc heals and seeing as it was late and the guildies had retired for the evening I attempted my first Heroic pug.

I knew I'd be in for one hell of a dungeon but strove to keep my confidence high in the face of adversity. Vortex Pinnicle. Okay, I can do this, I know some of these fight are a little healing intensive but as long as I manage my CD's and keep a dialogue with the rest of the group, I was sure I could do it. I ended up being grouped with 4 guilded members from another server. That seemed like a bonus.

Trash went fine. Tank had some trouble with agro on a few pulls but it was not life threatening. We get to the General, I verify that the strat is similar to normal, just more healing intensive and we're off. I stack directly under the General and the rest of the dps are somewhat close to the middle. I assume that they'll stack in the dead middle when the tornadoes come swirling in on us but the hunter runs out one way and the mage the otherway, lightning abound, excessive aoe damage, cd's disappearing... we get the general to about 15% but I just don't have enough mana to make it through the fight. Wipe #1

I blame myself, tell them I didn't manage my mana well enough and we're off to the races again. Needless to say similar play tactics result in silmilar results. Wipe #2, wipe #3, wipe #4.

There is some talk about the need to stack directly in the middle and on attempt 5 everyone is on their game. I end with 40% mana left, never used a single mana regen cd or pot and the boss dies with ease.

Trash is rough but we squeak through. Getting to our dragon friend with the hope of constantly being downwind. The whirlwinds are new to me as they're not in normal mode. Attempt 1 results in us getting him down to about 25% but I'm out of mana, CD's gone and we wipe.

Kicked.

Damage Taken is the new Damage Done; I was the only person that took less than 100k damage on the fight. The tank and melee deeps both took 700k damage each with the two other ranged taking 300k and 190k.

I can always get better but sometimes you're just destined to fail.
    Thank goodness I get instant queues

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    got kicked because i told a mage how to dps... he was arcane
    That is wrong, i'd have kicked you too for being a noob, in WOTLK it was 1,1,1,1,GEM,POM,1,AP,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,EVO,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

Now its ORB 1 1 1 2or3, 1 1 3, 1 1 1 2/3 gem 1 1 1 POM 1 2/3 1 1 1 AP 1 1 2/3 EVO ... something like that, but arcane sucks now, go fire even at 15% crit. Scorch+LB+FO spam almost beats arcane anyways, playing it properly is 2-3k more dps. Even Frost beats Arcane atm.

Quote Originally Posted by neobahamut20 View Post
    I joined a spanish guild group in WOTLK.
    They wanted to kick me but couldnt due to timer.
    The reason was me spamming: "Guys, you suck, please outdps your tank so i dont have to carry your asses".

In my 3/4man groups, we often kick people and write in the following reasons "I want to get carried" or "I dont know how to press 1 2 and 3" or "I'm a dps healer". Someone at 85 doing 2k dps should not be in an instance.
    Yeah gotta love Warsong. Ruin has been putting up with these guys since LFD was created... Its portugese btw not spanish, either from brazil or portugal.

If you really wanna get em going but only speak english just spam RENALDO SUCKS!!!!! over and over.

It would be like somebody insulting Jesus, your mom, your grandma, your favorite sports figure and your childhood hero all rolled into one.