Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    I agree with old idea of old dungeons becoming heroics, BUT they must change it and made it more fun like they did with SFK and DM.
    Absolutely. I've only done heroic SFK out of the two but was really impressed with how they've updated it. Perfect amount of trash too imo.

Maraudon could be worked in to the current storyline, possibly something involved with ressing Princess Ugly or getting her remains back to secure Therezane's further assistance against the rogue elementals. I'd imagine they could just use the second half of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer new content, not re-hashed boring, old junk. I know most of you weren't around for it, but a lot of us vets have done those places to death.

Quote Originally Posted by ramajuko View Post
    I'd prefer new content, not re-hashed boring, old junk. I know most of you weren't around for it, but a lot of us vets have done those places to death.
    new bosses and mobs.. makes for new fun stuff and the area itself has a nostalgia effect hence why i'd like heroic BRD for more new bosses, like 12+ of them lol.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But why was it hated? Imo because it was a midlevel instance that was massive and very hard to navigate. Have you been to Gnomeregan these days though?
    Yep, i have, and it's still horrible.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Going by dungeons that'd be relevant to cata and seeing that they started at Deadmines/SFK, I imagine they will first make lower level dungeons at heroic versions, Blackfathom Deeps and Wailing Caverns have lore changes behind them in a certain way (Twilight cult inside BFD has always been there but it's still related to water elementals and such, and as far as Wailing Caverns goes, there's a whole new storyline with Naralex and regrowth of the barrens.

As far as dungeons we won't see heroic for a while imo :

Stratholme (split in 2 wings maybe) and Scholomance

Scourge activity is weakening in Lordaeron so it wouldn't fit to see those before many other dungeons.

Sunken temple is a definate possibility seeing how they shortened the layout, with fewer but stronger mobs it fits in the heroic design, like deadmines used to have 2x the trash, now it has less mobs in the tunnels but stronger ogres/oaf lackeys/harvesters with a lot of hp individually.

Stockades would just be hilarious as well, for comic relief, Heroic Hogger would just be typically blizzard.

Thermaplug's recent fix was needed, since a couple days before I tanked him on an alt and he did a knockback move that wiped like all my threat, him being immune to taunt caused other dps to die. Ofc I can expect Gnomeregan on heroic, maybe with a little bit less trash as far as gnome packs go and no multi-mechanical pulls due to CC's. And gnome packs could be something like the gilblins in throne of the tides with lower then average hp in packs of 5-8.

If gnomergan will be heroic i quit this game. No seriously, im not going to this instance ever f*** again....
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    imo bringing old instances as heroics is just one hell of a lazy move by blizz
    Yawn!

I'd like to see raids converted to heroics. Would be awsome!

Deleted
    c´mon, no one mention this yet?!? Heroic Uldaman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Condemner View Post
    Yawn!

I'd like to see raids converted to heroics. Would be awsome!
    I don't level alts so I haven't had a sub 80 character in like two years but I was leveling a Druid last week and just now discovered that UBRS is a five man dungeon now. That's so awesome. I ran it like four times via LFD just because.

id like too see a revamped scholo with the twillights hammer running that hole.
    im surprised no one mentioned the southern barrens places...their names escape me at this moment.
    BRD would be cool if they made it more linear not smaller mind you (i dont mind the feeling of a mini raid),
    just that we made a left turn when we should have made a right and now nobody knows where the hell we are.
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko View Post
    I... don't think we'll see heroic Stockades. Such a boring instance.

I'd love to see a level 85 jailbreak run.
    Ow please no.. Got fed up with jailbreak runs back in vanilla ;P Every single brd group had to do the quest = not fun
    Besides, it was part of the onyxia attunement, so how would it connect to anything now?
    Here's to hoping for a HC SM or Scholomance

Quote Originally Posted by jonasragfist View Post
    im surprised no one mentioned the southern barrens places...their names escape me at this moment.
    Razorfen Kraul and Razorfen Downs

dunno why people are against old world heroics, deadmines and SFK are like the 2 hardest.... oh wait thats why lol but seriously they give us new bosses and more loot like the new heroics.
    Last edited by evilgnomey; 2010-12-23 at 10:58 AM.

Deleted
    I'd love to see H U/L BRS. I loved those instances. Well, okay, Lower was a bit of a hassle, but UBRS was freakin' fantastic. With all the kiting of Drakkisath etc.. i wonder who would replace Nefarian and Rend though.

NO. NO GNOMEREGAN. AHHHHH.

That being said, Zul'Farrak would be cool. Also, Ubers and Lowbers.

Wailing Caverns heroic = ORGASM OMG OMG OMG OMG
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    Ow please no.. Got fed up with jailbreak runs back in vanilla ;P Every single brd group had to do the quest = not fun
    Besides, it was part of the onyxia attunement, so how would it connect to anything now?
    Blizzard's clever. I'm sure they can think of something.

I agree Heroic BRD 19 bosses 8 hours to complete !!!! hell ya

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    were gonna have ubrs with 40 again.. in herois
    or 10 men scholo

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    imo bringing old instances as heroics is just one hell of a lazy move by blizz
    Nostalgia sell, ask nintendo company.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they make gnomeregan into a heroic, I will kill myself.