Thread: Digsite Bugged

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Digsite Bugged

I have a question about a digsite. I have a site in Dire Maul, the artifact is outside the area i can dig. scouted all around the edge, but everything points to the artifact being outside of where i can dig (probably by less then 20 yards.). How do these digsites reset if you don't dig one out? Do i need to wait for server restart or open a ticket?

You go mine another digsite then go back to that one again and the fragment will spawn somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Just go to another digiste, then come back to the DM one. It will spawn your fragments in a new location. I had that exact same dig earlier today, quite the pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    What i did when i had a bugged one in Infectis Scar, EPL was i ignored it. Did like 10-30 more then came back because i had another one in EPL and it seemingly reset, Put in a ticket, but remember to try again later seeing as ticket usually takes 1-2 days + holidays so it could take longer.
    Way. Way. Way. longer

Deleted
    I had this problem with the same digsite, I just left it until the next day carried on digging in different places and it seemed to be ok after that.

I've had that same problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had this problem with a Fossil digsite in Eastern Plaguelands ( Or western, I forgot )
    I just kept digging on the perimeter of the site, sometimes you have to be right on the edge. And the fossil would be outside of the digsite.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah or you can go to another continent and it will reset as well. Tickets do not always fix these, a guildie and I submitted them at the same time and he got the 'go away and come back' answer and I got 'thanks for letting us know about this issue, we'll add it to our database'.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

k thanks, did not know the artifact would reset inside the digsite once i dug up another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    I've had this problem with a Fossil digsite in Eastern Plaguelands ( Or western, I forgot )
    I just kept digging on the perimeter of the site, sometimes you have to be right on the edge. And the fossil would be outside of the digsite.
    You mean the Infectis Scar digsite... It's possible, u didn't try long enough. But yeah, might be better to just reset that 1 unless u know instinctively roughly where to dig.

Yesterday i had 2 digsites in STV that were overwriting each other (as in, they had a small red area in common) and it was impossible to dig the first fragment of either site because they were both inside the shared area, and every time i was digging near a fragment the survey would point me to the direction of the other one. It was f*cked as hell so in the end i was forced to fly all the way up to EPL, dig there, then return to STV. Took me 30 minutes to finish 2 digsites...

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Same thing happened to me once in Dragonmaw Fortress in Shadowmoon Valley. Thankfully I only needed one more digsite to get the orc BoA helm so I could get the hell out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

that dig site pisses me off everytime lol^^

Deleted
    Yea, I really hate that dire maul one... >.<

I think they reset themselves after a few minutes (like an hour or so?). Just come back to it later and it'll be in a non-bugged spot hopefully.

Deleted
    Thats a known bug, if it happens i usually just fly to some completely different position, within the digsite, and it points me towards another fragment and it works out from there

Bug happened a lot in beta, surprised they didn't fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
    Bug happened a lot in beta, surprised they didn't fix it.
    QFT there... And I reported all of them from Eastern Kingdoms, all of the ones they named here so far actualy. I don't know why they didn't do anything about it at all. Ah well, the Witherbark digsite and the Duskwood fossil dig did get fixed

Deleted
    I had in the beta the same problem with I tought in the same digsite. And I reported it. Why would blizzard repair it?