Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    wtb endless portion of the game already!

Deleted
    Grats for winning! The guide is really great and so the mount is well deserved.

Deleted
    Certainly a well written guide, gratz on the win and everything!

However... I cant help myself but thinking that your efforts could have been spent on something much, much more useful. Guide to the whole Glory of the Cataclysm Hero just as a random example (not saying you should have done exactly that one, just an example of what is about the same in length and really useful).

PvZ is kinda known thing, its nothing really hard and its over really fast. I havent done it in WoW yet but I used to play it on my old computer back when... well... people were still writing on cave walls or something ). Plus I have it on my iPhone aswell, thousands if not milions of people do.

I had considered writing a guide on this too, but I am glad I didn't. Your guide is amazing. Great job and enjoy the well deserved mount.

congrats
    Robot Unicorn Attack or GTFO

Deleted
    wow, now I know why I didn't participate:-))
    I'd say the drake is very much deserved.
    great guide, good layout.

Oh my god! This is amazing, congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I hadn't done this quest yet, so after reading the guide I went to do it. Thanks!

This is really well done. I like how the time was taken to even make section dividers with the sunflower on them. That kind of attention to detail for a contest is really something. Enjoy the prize!

really nice guide but really the quest wasnt so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Aterons View Post
    Very well done guide. To bad is pointless... :/
    I don't really understand why Boub gave the grand prize to a useless guid and why everyone here agrees.. but if you ever make a guide about something useful in-game I'l be sure to check it out.
    Big gratz on the mount.
    We haven't seen the other guides yet, so its hard to say. But this one is very detailed at what it covers. It's good enough that you can know nothing about PvZ and using the guide complete the quests (I know, I did just that this morning). It looks great, with the graphics and such. The attention to detail matters.

One of the things people have to remember in contests is to pick a subject that they can do in the allowed time. A full guide to every Cataclysm raid would be more "useful" (to raiders), but nobody could do a polished version of that in a couple days. It's just too big a subject to do well. This was a great topic to pick.

Grats on the mount, deserved it! (Jelous!)

At first I was all "grumble grumble grumble bet the guide isnt even that good" then I was like :O

Grats on the mount defiantly deserved!

Did this quest chain before the guide was made, but this guide is very well made. No flaws that I can see at all. PROPS!

Really Really well written, grats on the mount

Wow... excellent guide!

Very cool guide, tho i kinda figured this out on my own after a few attempts, later stages its just a mixture of gettin sunflowers down and doin w/e u can to slow em down so your spitters can do the work, a little luck helps too.

Awesome guide! Nicely put together with the descriptions and pictures.

For all the jelly haters: the point of the contest was to made a guide, about anything so you people can stop complaining because you didn't win the mount. Part of the rules was to make the guide awesome (and this is awesome) with pictures and information.

Please now, stop hating so much.

Extremely well done. What really makes it rise above the crop is that you made a significantly detailed guide out of something rather small and overlooked in the game.

Outstanding guide! Congratulations on your mount!

ALL GLORY TO Cthulhu Ftagn, HIS WILL BE DONE!