Deleted
    I HAVE A DREAM

the "NINJA, There are four of them in this picture".. I dont get it, someone please do explain!
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    the "NINJA, There are four of them in this picture".. I dont get it, someone please do explain!
    Supposedly there is gif version where NINJAS suddenly appear on the picture after X seconds. However, everywhere only .jpg picture is linked, which obviously cannot contain animations. If you ask me - it's a troll attempt to make people stare into picture expecting something to happen while there is in fact nothing.

IE - not funny
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Supposedly there is gif version where NINJAS suddenly appear on the picture after X seconds. However, everywhere only .jpg picture is linked, which obviously cannot contain animations. If you ask me - it's a troll attempt to make people stare into picture expecting something to happen while there is in fact nothing.

IE - not funny
    I was under the impression that there was never supposed to be any ninjas in that pic. Perhaps it's just my thinking, but I thought the joke was that people never SEE a ninja in hiding.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    lol my cat does that

IE - not funny
    Not that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    I was under the impression that there was never supposed to be any ninjas in that pic. Perhaps it's just my thinking, but I thought the joke was that people never SEE a ninja in hiding.
    This^

Deleted

IE - not funny
    Come on! -.-

It's funny because you can't see them. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Come on! -.-

It's funny because you can't see them. Period.
    If you can see a ninja, then that person isn't a ninja.

Deleted
    calm down ppl. u know it all is for...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley2ashes View Post

Deleted
    Would you guys pls stop reposting the same pictures over and over? <.<

Btw noone noticed the bacon dream? ç_ç

/sadpanda

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mob View Post

/sadpanda
    sry, I choose to respond to the "reality worst game ever" with the better version instead of a "was already on page xx" post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of these are pure hilarious

IE - not funny
    lol worst ever explanation of that pic. i don't suppose you've heard of occam's razor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    It speaks the truth.

just started plying diablo 2 again and we liklye revisit a load of older games, just for some challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Mob View Post

/sadpanda
    lol i looked at your pic for like five minutes trying to figure out what exactly it was about. thanks for explaining that everything's made of bacon^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't understand the one with the Tauren who misses his dog?
    its michael vick standing right next to him, cmon mannnnn CMON MAN

Hahaha this thread gives me something to do at work now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    sry, I choose to respond to the "reality worst game ever" with the better version instead of a "was already on page xx" post.
    Got it. Btw i wasn't referring to you xD

I didn't refresh the page, so i couldn't even see your post. I was referring to the guy you quoted, 3 of his 4 pics have been posted here at least 1-2 times °-°

Quote Originally Posted by ashley2ashes View Post
    lol i looked at your pic for like five minutes trying to figure out what exactly it was about. thanks for explaining that everything's made of bacon^^
    And the wooden house is made of breadsticks *-*

Beautiful dream...